the perfect thread of the perfect night...

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Here you go.. the thread that would eventually be created by some group, seeking so called "fg fights" in middle of beno insta area.

#1. Seek fg fights? go across the river (hadrians wall) where people dont try to solo run for irvr..
#2. Dont give me the argument about, oh but wtf why add.. want addfree/zergfree area? go across the beno river...

Its funny how the current groups out there are such hypocrits, "hell yeah we are out for fg fights" stil they train down every single soloer there is in the area..

yes I would concider giving them a chance to prove their point, although I dont really have any more patience for people playing this game for 2 years and now come to understanding how lovely fg fights are, again? want them, go across the river, away from the insane irvr between berk and beno.

Those groups that got added on by me, maybe its time to learn; running irvr training everything and stil preaching about fg fights once they get them, aint working in the long run.

So, please post your staj or whatever whine here tonight, cba reading 1 thread made by every group. Enjoy your evening.. I wont bee looking for you at the other side, I respect those that go there, those trying to farm both puny rps from ppl running around alone in irvr (like myself) and trying to have fg fights, sorry this is not your day.

Regards staj

Ging

Part of the furniture
Here you go.. the thread that would eventually be created by some group, seeking so called "fg fights" in middle of beno insta area.

#1. Seek fg fights? go across the river (hadrians wall) where people dont try to solo run for irvr..
#2. Dont give me the argument about, oh but wtf why add.. want addfree/zergfree area? go across the beno river...

Its funny how the current groups out there are such hypocrits, "hell yeah we are out for fg fights" stil they train down every single soloer there is in the area..

yes I would concider giving them a chance to prove their point, although I dont really have any more patience for people playing this game for 2 years and now come to understanding how lovely fg fights are, again? want them, go across the river, away from the insane irvr between berk and beno.

Those groups that got added on by me, maybe its time to learn; running irvr training everything and stil preaching about fg fights once they get them, aint working in the long run.

So, please post your staj or whatever whine here tonight, cba reading 1 thread made by every group. Enjoy your evening.. I wont bee looking for you at the other side, I respect those that go there, those trying to farm both puny rps from ppl running around alone in irvr (like myself) and trying to have fg fights, sorry this is not your day.

Regards staj

rofl what a cock, grow up cueball!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Roflmao, we started to run at 20:00 CET and didn't touch you like we didn't touch Saur on his NS or Sacre on his Hero, we saw you first time with the 2-3 FG Hibs zerg runing over Beno bridge and then later at a quite area where we had 2 FG fights (Bond's PuG and later TC), you added on both fights killing Clerics and stuff.

Adding on a RR12 Chanter and providing double standard hypocrite excuses, Horner is more worth than you, at least he lives up to what he is doing. But keep joining other players' grats threads like Kagato's and whine about their style please.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
haha keep making excuses for your rp whoring, fucking idiot irl tbh

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
next time if you want attention go in a public place and shit yourself, will give the same effect without me having to read your double standard bullshit post.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hihi :)

cute with the old zerglings now feeling the taste we have feel for what? 3 years.... there is a solution.. go across the river for nice and fair fights...

but I guess you cant resist going for the easy rps between berk & beno, and thats why your so pissed you cant do it at the same time now? have nice fights and zerk the fuck out of the poor "lower" numbers..

seems to work as intended, not like im doing this to get popular with you guys..

Ging

Part of the furniture
hihi :)

cute with the old zerglings now feeling the taste we have feel for what? 3 years.... there is a solution.. go across the river for nice and fair fights...

but I guess you cant resist going for the easy rps between berk & beno, and thats why your so pissed you cant do it at the same time now? have nice fights and zerk the fuck out of the poor "lower" numbers..

seems to work as intended, not like im doing this to get popular with you guys..

sorry u are?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Toggers said:
next time if you want attention go in a public place and shit yourself, will give the same effect without me having to read your double standard bullshit post.

QFT

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
oh wait, look who is posting in this thread, half the albion realm squad.. :clap:

wasent expecting less, guess message got through..

elbeek

Part of the furniture
oh wait, look who is posting in this thread, half the albion realm squad.. :clap:

LOL, just when "you thought it was safe to go back" out pops Mr clusterfuck sporting a new line in, "well hello boys, I am a batty boi and love well hung men" avatars.

Fuck of Staj, no one really gives a fuck what you think anymore.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahah the world according to the Staj seen through some seriously rose tinted spectacles :p

At what point did we add/zerg/kill you tonight to justify your lameass crap random adding on decent fg fights? Get over yourself or just plain and simple fuck off talking utter bollox tbh

Last night you were roaming around some FG fights and other than 1 time when i killed you by mistake (and apologised) you were left alone and tonight we thought you woudl do the same but oh no you have to run round the edge of a fight randomly nuking ppl for what reason exactly? because we didn't roam where you liked? jees wtf planet you on cos where ever it is just stay there :wanker:

igli

Fledgling Freddie
cba to read....just a random flame blablabla make good posts so i can have a good laugh:( not just some random whine on random events:(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
LOL, just when "you thought it was safe to go back" out pops Mr clusterfuck sporting a new line in, "well hello boys, I am a batty boi and love well hung men" avatars.

Fuck of Staj, no one really gives a fuck what you think anymore.

did you ever ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hahahahahahah the world according to the Staj seen through some seriously rose tinted spectacles :p

At what point did we add/zerg/kill you tonight to justify your lameass crap random adding on decent fg fights? Get over yourself or just plain and simple fuck off talking utter bollox tbh

Last night you were roaming around some FG fights and other than 1 time when i killed you by mistake (and apologised) you were left alone and tonight we thought you woudl do the same but oh no you have to run round the edge of a fight randomly nuking ppl for what reason exactly? because we didn't roam where you liked? jees wtf planet you on cos where ever it is just stay there :wanker:

since when do I roam around some distant area where fg fights are eh? made 1 misstake today and wont repeat that, was around pillars at side of berk, that area I do understand, around the villa or ruins or close to bridge forget it.. stay away and you are fine.. and so am hopefull I ! :)

not like im trying to ruin anyones night, just pushing the hypocrits away from the irvr zone, you can sort a zone through agramon.rvr @ irc. Not saying you have to go agramon

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

/agree, /clap.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

so you just died at the villa just now... so did I... but were you there to look for fg fights, no?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
so you just died at the villa just now... so did I... but were you there to look for fg fights, no?

Course we were ffs, we were running through the area and got caught up by the alb zerg, to be honest, I hate the way Nate leaves alot of solo'ers, coz most of them are adding pricks themselves, but he does it and this group hardly ever kills solo'ers/duo's unless they have done something drastic to nates sister

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
since when do I roam around some distant area where fg fights are eh?
Well quite obviously since last night as you were doing it then aswell as tonight or you claiming myself and all my grp and all the other grps who saw you are liars?

not like im trying to ruin anyones night, just pushing the hypocrits away from the irvr zone, you can sort a zone through agramon.rvr @ irc. Not saying you have to go agramon
I'd say roaming where some ppl are having fg fights and then what seems to be randomly nuking ppl is very definitley "ruining anyones night" or very definitely making the fight go in a certain direction.....or again are you calling ppl liars?

FYI IF more than just Manich's grp, AE and ourselves ever signed up for agramon then we woudl be there ofc but as quite a few pug groups want to fight but wont go agramon im presuming in your great wisdom you have a better answer than for us to roam???

PS... and there you go again next to the villa in HW - randomly adding from max range just as we are kiting the alb zerg like a complete lame ass....... when did you adopt this "scout-in-a-tower-mentality" ?

I actually had some respect for you but this pathetic playstyle really is showing you to be a complete wanker of extraordinary proportions :wanker:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Course we were ffs, we were running through the area and got caught up by the alb zerg, to be honest, I hate the way Nate leaves alot of solo'ers, coz most of them are adding pricks themselves, but he does it and this group hardly ever kills solo'ers/duo's unless they have done something drastic to nates sister

so the paladin you killed called slayben, was he an adding prick? didnt see any hesitation from your grp ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Well quite obviously since last night as you were doing it then aswell as tonight or you claiming myself and all my grp and all the other grps who saw you are liars?

I'd say roaming where some ppl are having fg fights and then what seems to be randomly nuking ppl is very definitley "ruining anyones night" or very definitely making the fight go in a certain direction.....or again are you calling ppl liars?

FYI IF more than just Manich's grp, AE and ourselves ever signed up for agramon then we woudl be there ofc but as quite a few pug groups want to fight but wont go agramon im presuming in your great wisdom you have a better answer than for us to roam???

PS... and there you go again next to the villa in HW - randomly adding from max range just as we are kiting the alb zerg like a complete lame ass....... when did you adopt this "scout-in-a-tower-mentality" ?

I actually had some respect for you but this pathetic playstyle really is showing you to be a complete wanker of extraordinary proportions :wanker:

ofcourse, you killed slayben friar of albion, running towards villa, you rape him, I rape you.. atleast I try to.. again do your fg run to farm rps or to have fg fights? I dont see much fair fg fights at villa atleast ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cueball prefers the tight brown over the easy pink!!!!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
What did I zerg exactly on my inf?
and according to you , you never zerged and got all your rps from pure 8v8 fg fights in no irvr areas?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
and according to you , you never zerged and got all your rps from pure 8v8 fg fights in no irvr areas?

if im not misstaken your that valk, ill watch more carefully for you name in the future then.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc, he is Staj! He is LEGEND!

then again, Hitler is a legend aswell.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH

The message being? All I got so far was you gloating and acting like a bit of a prick, I haven't run into any sort of point yet :|
Why quote the same thing twice? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom