The NEW SB film... :>

emma

Loyal Freddie
Jaem- said:
whats is the AP1.4 based on? old or new?

As I said eariler in this or another thread, can get like +25% more now, which effects af, you can get also +af from items within ToA, how does that rate compared to AP?
When the gods are on my side i can have upto 731 AF, with would be rougly the same as having AP2-2.5 up. But that only happens if my GoV procs and i have an AF charge up at the time. 731 AF is great when fighting none LW wielding players there damage just drops through the floor but unfortunatly heat lw still hits hard after its procced :(

emma

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
The assasin isn't overpowered, it's the weapons, look at damage after debuff at that speed it's a hell of a lot :E
depends though m8, ive had heat lw users hit me for 400-500 a round after proc.. yet ive hit some stealthers (high rr ones with uber stuff etc) for 400+ with normal slash weapons.

Assassins do hit too hard tbh. specially with all these toa bonus like +melee damage, +style damage etc. Hell with enough +melee speed, some people are using 4.x speed weapons in there offhand and still swinging pretty fast.

Elemental weapons are overpowered though, not so much that they give bonus's to certain types of armour, but once they debuff you pretty much hit for cap damage if your using the right weapon for your targets armour.

Mythic need to tone down the debuffs alot or change the mechanics behind LW weapons so they dont give such huge bonus's. This is all too clear when it comes to stealther combat, but for normal everyday grp vs grp RvR elemental weapons are a waste of time.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Melachi said:
If your gonna flame somebody, you gotta ignore all the good points, thats the bandwagon freddyshouse follow the irc celebrity way!

well i only said that because of some 5 or 6 high rr infs/minstrels killed my poor solo hunter today :p

anyway surely the thing about only fighting low rr's is simply a good assasin choosing targets wisely? :p

sure i heard someone say that before about grey killing but nvm :D

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
at least dwera does it solo :p

As solo as all other stealthers, sometimes he zergs, sometimes he's solo, sometimes he adds on other fights.
There's no stealther playing daoc that always go solo, and trying to make it sound like you do is just a try to make you look "better" than everyone else.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
As solo as all other stealthers, sometimes he zergs, sometimes he's solo, sometimes he adds on other fights.
There's no stealther playing daoc that always go solo, and trying to make it sound like you do is just a try to make you look "better" than everyone else.

to be honest, since release of ToA i havnt been grouped once with SB.
the times i 'zerg' is at mg fights. and me passing by a MG and a bunch of mid stealthers camping there.

and adding to fights...oh yeah, i sure do! gives great RP and helps the realm <pokes Snozski> :>

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, the only thing here is that the movie has RETARDED comments all over, there's no fucking way you escape the consiquences now. You should not have put them there in the first place, so stop arguing -_-

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
To be honest, the only thing here is that the movie has RETARDED comments all over, there's no fucking way you escape the consiquences now. You should not have put them there in the first place, so stop arguing -_-

all over?

there is like 4 comments in a 11 min film...

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to say this but those comments was just silly, leave that shit out, when you see it you get a picture that you're some 1337-kid or smth(not sure what I can call it.), enough of those people on tEh VN-Boards :-]

And that Scout, he was taking you by "skills" (or what ever you want to call it), but its not like its his fault that a FG passed by and felt like hitting you, so that about not beeing able to take by skill only by numbers (or smth) comment was just silly, because I think he really had you there.

(And FYI: when you're stunned/mezzed etc. you dont get released faster from it by spamming your "stick" button :p)

Otherwise Ok qual, cant complain :)
Overpowered Sun Weaps. & SL (both pre. nef here in EU), nothing we havent seen before, 1000 of vids on VN-boards just like yours, like that SB with SL & Sun weaps. Spamming Plague and taking out alot, skills? I think not :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
all over?

there is like 4 comments in a 11 min film...

Every other min there's atleast 1, then more stuff keep rolling in.

Not like your acting in IRC helps. hhae.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Gizor said:
Sorry to say this but those comments was just silly, leave that shit out, when you see it you get a picture that you're some 1337-kid or smth(not sure what I can call it.), enough of those people on tEh VN-Boards :-]

And that Scout, he was taking you by "skills" (or what ever you want to call it), but its not like its his fault that a FG passed by and felt like hitting you, so that about not beeing able to take by skill only by numbers (or smth) comment was just silly, because I think he really had you there.

for like the 5th time in this thread...

1) didnt make this film to show my skills, its a sequal to my frist film (3rd film in makin)

2) the scount wouldnt of won if the FG hadnt come...me on 40% hp when stun wears of = dead scout. At that time i used to 4 - 5 shot most scouts in melee. Changed now tho, since most ppl have gotten good magic resists :p

A

Aoln

GrivneKelmorian said:

1) didnt make this film to show my skills, its a sequal to my frist film (3rd film in makin)

2) the scount wouldnt of won if the FG hadnt come...me on 40% hp when stun wears of = dead scout. At that time i used to 4 - 5 shot most scouts in melee. Changed now tho, since most ppl have gotten good magic resists :p
Then he shot you a second time and you dropped to 10% hp..

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:

m8.. he was loading CRITSHOT.. that would have brought you down to 15-20% hp if he was buffed, or maybe 10%, duknow what bow he was using etc... and if he had decent weapons and melee skills, he would have killed you with a decent amount of HP left..

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
m8.. he was loading CRITSHOT.. that would have brought you down to 15-20% hp if he was buffed, or maybe 10%, duknow what bow he was using etc... and if he had decent weapons and melee skills, he would have killed you with a decent amount of HP left..

ive survived that and more before.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Amuse said:

well to be honest ive seen dwera fight (ie 2 infs jumped me kill me, then dwera attacks and kicks their butts :D ) and im very sceptical that the scout would have won :p

also even on zerker ive attacked scouts while i only had like 5% hp left and killed them due to havoc-tyr-fury being so nasty with spd 5.5 2 hander and haste charges :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
and btw, to that mids hafto use 2 bots stuff.

Mids get Dmg add, Haste, Dmg shield and End regen in PvE combat..

For that, an alb needs a Cleric bot, Theurg bot, and Wizzy earth spec bot.
and that leaves oute the pally friend they need for end regen..

i know most of this can be achived with alchemy, but mids can also get spec af with charges or alchemy.. not sure how that works.

tbh, i would rather have a shammy bot for end regen in PvE combat, dmg add and dmg shield.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
well to be honest ive seen dwera fight (ie 2 infs jumped me kill me, then dwera attacks and kicks their butts :D ) and im very sceptical that the scout would have won :p

also even on zerker ive attacked scouts while i only had like 5% hp left and killed them due to havoc-tyr-fury being so nasty with spd 5.5 2 hander and haste charges :p

well if it was my scout, i wouldnt be suprised.. im an unbuffed 50 LB gimp :touch:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
tbh, i would rather have a shammy bot for end regen in PvE combat, dmg add and dmg shield.

yeah, it would be great, wouldnt it? I wish i could have that too.

To have a decent dmg shield you need to spec 40+ cave, to have decent end regen you need to spec 42 in aug, same goes for dmg add.

Most bots have the first dmg shield at level 50.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and of course the dmg add is pants, same as lvl 20ish runie one :p

in fact the lvl 20 baseline wizard one is better :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
My money would be on the scout
He would have shot you at least twice if that didn't kill you (and it probley would have) i'm sure you'd be on >10% and probley not be able to tank a Melee hit(remember scouts can melee too :p)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
My money would be on the scout
He would have shot you at least twice if that didn't kill you (and it probley would have) i'm sure you'd be on >10% and probley not be able to tank a Melee hit(remember scouts can melee too :p)

if you look at the film, he havnt shot me when stun ended, neither shot when i hit him in melee (just before i die)...so i doubt i would of died if the FG hadnt come. :p

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
I´m just glad that the scenario when you whopped my ass while you were ressick isn´t in the vid ;)
If it had been there i think i would quit daoc and play tetrinet 24/7 instead.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
Wow 9 pages of whine just for some crappy video :p

^^what he said...

Ganking lowRR/shitty geared/unbuffed people aint exactly hard as an assasin tbh :I Was expecting some good fights with the tough ones out there. Oh well :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
^^what he said...

Ganking lowRR/shitty geared/unbuffed people aint exactly hard as an assasin tbh :I Was expecting some good fights with the tough ones out there. Oh well :(

wish there had been some of the regulars out when i recorded...but again, didnt make it to show good fights :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
In the last 2 weeks I have had 3 fights against infils that is rr5+

Not that easy to find them. Emain is swarmed with rr2-rr4 infils atm

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you look at the film, he havnt shot me when stun ended, neither shot when i hit him in melee (just before i die)...so i doubt i would of died if the FG hadnt come. :p

I remember you being on 10% for some reason walking slowly towards the scout as he fired his Critshot into you and the zerg hit...
But who knows with the game Mechanics, he might of missed his shot, you might have been blocked 9 times in a row etc etc.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I remember you being on 10% for some reason walking slowly towards the scout as he fired his Critshot into you and the zerg hit...
But who knows with the game Mechanics, he might of missed his shot, you might have been blocked 9 times in a row etc etc.

yeah, as i was beeing nuked by a caster?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
well just saw the movie (omg at quality o.0) and 2 nice 1 vs 2 fights at the end. (btw that scout would've owned u anyway)
But to quote my friend Sean Connery:
"I´m waiting to be impressed"

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
yeah, as i was beeing nuked by a caster?

/sigh
Your not invincable, the scout would have shot you at least once, and maybe (Just maybe!) Might have been Blocked once by a Character with 350 Dex and MoB2? :)

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

Of course its possible

with Sun Weaps. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom