The NEW SB film... :>

nick

Fledgling Freddie
People which are having trouble (like me) to get the movie working don't play it in divx player :)

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
If you like to see a rr6 shadowblade with toa-equipment kill solo rr1-3targets, download the movie..

If you don't, download it anyways, but don't expect anything even close to exciting or entertaining.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
Same in Windows mediaplayer *delete* :)

aww...ill have to release a new version then :>

and to umilard..

the hidden message is:

ITS PAYBACK TIME alb wankers! xD

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
I hear people are having problems with watching the film...

going to render a larger version with another program and better qual (i hope) over the night..

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
crap movie imo

pwning warders in epic who aren't even 50 prolly
whining about being zerged infront of apk..a popular game on alb/prydwen you said....then wtf are you going there/attack the cleric?!?!?
gfx bug in the movie Oo
2 shotting a caster who gives 250 rps... lemme see what lvl is that...40? stlong m8!!

all in all, this is a waste of time to watch imo, so much whine in it etc. nearly no nice fights and that anoying gfx bug....

bleh @ my english :<

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Nice vid Grivne funneh with that merc chasing you while you wait for dt to wear off then turn around and 2 shot him :p good music as well ;)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Phusion said:
crap movie imo

pwning warders in epic who aren't even 50 prolly
whining about being zerged infront of apk..a popular game on alb/prydwen you said....then wtf are you going there/attack the cleric?!?!?
gfx bug in the movie Oo
2 shotting a caster who gives 250 rps... lemme see what lvl is that...40? stlong m8!!

all in all, this is a waste of time to watch imo, so much whine in it etc. nearly no nice fights and that anoying gfx bug....

bleh @ my english :<

To be honest, I didnt make this film to show my 'uber elite skills' or that i can pwn everything in sight, couse that would be only fiction...

my message with this film was: the roles have changed, i got something you dont and now im superior for a while.

so all in all: ITS PAYBACK TIME YA SILLY FOTMs! ;>

P.S Oh yeah, your in it! xD

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Umilard said:
I downloaded it, and then doubleclicked it.

xD

1. link works ;p
2. server is 10mbit so your line/router that sux if bad speed ;p
3. working codecs for divx/xvid/3ivx can be found http://bajs.mine.nu/godis/codecs/

nice movie btw grivne, abit boring to watch rr1's go down only tho :/
more stealthzerg imo

A

Aoln

GrivneKelmorian said:
To be honest, I didnt make this film to show my 'uber elite skills' or that i can pwn everything in sight, couse that would be only fiction...

my message with this film was: the roles have changed, i got something you dont and now im superior for a while.

so all in all: ITS PAYBACK TIME YA SILLY FOTMs! ;>

P.S Oh yeah, your in it! xD
Shame it's not versus the ones that pwned you before since they're in TOA, just the new ones without TOA fresh from barrows :p

BTW: video qual was like worst ever ;o

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I liked Griv's 1st vid, I've yet to see his 2nd (still downloading).

But I'd like to see less of the flames and whine attitude that forced his last movie thread to be removed, ok?

Griv isn't one of the leetist pricks that only makes vids to show off certain class defining styles/abilities to "wtfpwn", he plays a sb fgs :) more into getting into the role of the character.

I'm sure it will be a very cool vid, I liked the last one alot, hope this one rocks too :)

PS. grats on rr7 btw :)

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
HI ALL

I'm alb and im trying to get this thread deleted.

OMG you grivne really pwn. RR1 casterz must be really hard to kill!!11 :puke:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Hihanauha said:
HI ALL

I'm alb and im trying to get this thread deleted.

OMG you grivne really pwn. RR1 casterz must be really hard to kill!!11 :puke:

that took longer then i expected :(
20 posts before some mindless spam...hope that post gets deleted :(

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
As said on irc!

*woo, look at me, I can kill rr1-3, anything higher and I might die so I don't bother :((*

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Grivne:

Nice movie - always fun to see people from your own server in movies methinks. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whiners, flamers and complainers:

Some people just aint happy unless they can complain about stuff - It's sad to see all the peeps flaming eachother all the time. Why post if you dont have anything other than complaints and whine? I feel sorry for you guys that just have to whine at everything :(

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Whiners, flamers and complainers:

Some people just aint happy unless they can complain about stuff - It's sad to see all the peeps flaming eachother all the time. Why post if you dont have anything other than complaints and whine? I feel sorry for you guys that just have to whine at everything :(
Why bother making a movie of easy kills? Least most of the other stealther movies out atm try to make it interesting to watch, if I wanted to see someone kill rr1-rr3's all the time for 10 mins I'd go do it myself :l

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Why bother making a movie of easy kills?

I didnt make this movie to give all the ppl out there some eye candy seeing a SB beating up high RR assasins...as that basicly dosnt happen and would be a streight out lie.

I made this film, as a sequal in my serie of films about Dwera Grivnesdottir, with the focus on killing enemies.

Most stealther films out there is more of the kind: 'Look at me! I can kill stuff that cant fight back couse im so bloody uber!"...

Thats not what i want to show. I want to show that Dwera has become more mature (her age beeing about 19 - 20 years old), her way of fighting has become more aggressive and risk taking. Also trying to fit abit of humor in to it.

And no, the movie dosnt consist 100% of easy kills.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
[05:51] <GReaper> "Thats not what i want to show. I want to show that Dwera has become more mature (her age beeing about 19 - 20 years old), her way of fighting has become more aggressive and risk taking."
[05:51] <GReaper> oO
[05:52] <GReaper> risky taking level 40's and rr1's? :p
Summed it up nicely.

emma

Loyal Freddie
pffft Loch instead of diss`n Grivne's movie.. make your own if you can do better.

damn fotm f**kwits

PS no < rr4 kills ok.. cos after all there easy to kill.. So rr5+ or your movie will get flamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom