The NEW SB film... :>

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
/sigh
Your not invincable, the scout would have shot you at least once, and maybe (Just maybe!) Might have been Blocked once by a Character with 350 Dex and MoB2? :)

i can with 99% chance of beeing right, say that i would of won. I havnt lost to a scout with 40% hp left, even after 1 shot. :>

emma

Loyal Freddie
Dont forget though Bubble block % is halved by duel wield attacks so even with 42+xx shield and mob 2 a scouts block rate isnt that good.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
emma said:
Dont forget though Bubble block % is halved by duel wield attacks so even with 42+xx shield and mob 2 a scouts block rate isnt that good.

i beg to differ! i have blocked PA! buffed ofc :p and a 1 in a million chanse :p

But block rate as a scout is rather good infact, becouse of the high dex.

And the scout in that movie did realese critshot right before you hit him.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
i beg to differ! i have blocked PA! buffed ofc :p and a 1 in a million chanse :p

That sb prolly missed pa, so you blocked its normal swing :)

A

Aoln

The critshot missed, the second shot hit as Dwera reached melee, without adds Dwera would be left with about 10% hp. That's easy, just 1 odd hit with bane and dead SB, not to mention the scout may of had IP anyway.

Anyway who really cares. :p

emma

Loyal Freddie
Amuse said:

lies !!!

PA cannot be blocked/parried/evaded.

unless the stealther missed it.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Grivine just sucks that hard :p

Nah TBH he's a pretty good SB...

...t'is just that he's a whiney **** most of the time.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Seriousely, where the fuck are the fucking mods this threads a fucking joke.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Aye

emma said:
lies !!!

PA cannot be blocked/parried/evaded.

unless the stealther missed it.

Happened to me too to block a PA, he could have missed tho, dunno.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Happened to me too to block a PA, he could have missed tho, dunno.
can be blocked/parried only if the style fails.

Heard it can happen if you can see the stealther too (ie hes stood there too long and you can see him in stealth) .. not had that happen to me so not sure if its true or not.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
PA is unblockable. Just styles from stealth are/were bugged as hell.

You prepair to perform Perforate artery.
You are no longer hidden.
X blocks unstyled swing with PA animation.

Happens a lot less nowadays.
Quit playing for a while earlier when 50% times I got the stealth bug.
You know when you get it. It turns even anytime style from stealth to a unstyled swing. But as said ... almost never happens anymore as it was fixed.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Dwera: nice vid/editing etc, but your just as mature as the emotespamming infs your playing against, or lack of matureness - you choose. Those comments done in the vid dont exactly impress me and makes the flames you recieve justifed, or serves u right. Just because you have xxx Herra - title doesnt mean u automatically have to be a 1337 kiddo.

Alb infs: ok Dwera might have jumped fast on the uber ToA items and was powerfull for a while, but Infs have been that for ages already - so QQ.

Hibs: Simply /respect :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Dwera: nice vid/editing etc, but your just as mature as the emotespamming infs your playing against, or lack of matureness - you choose. Those comments done in the vid dont exactly impress me and makes the flames you recieve justifed, or serves u right. Just because you have xxx Herra - title doesnt mean u automatically have to be a 1337 kiddo.

the comments in my film is abit of a 'pay back' to the harrasment ive been recieving from a bunch of albs and a few hibs.

the /rude spamming scout, well heh, the maturity level of the server isnt very high in any of the 3 realms.

"Just because you have xxx Herra - title doesnt mean u automatically have to be a 1337 kiddo." - im sorry, but...do i try to make myself an 1337 kiddo?...if i was, wouldnt i have taken the offer made by a hardcore rvr guild of joining them? (wont say wich one, as they are friends of mine)...

Dook said:
...t'is just that he's a whiney **** most of the time.

Abuse of most kinds dose that to people :<
And whining, that was the way i was 'brought up' when i first came to the daoc-irc community. And im trying my best to change that, but not very easy when beeing abused the way i am.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
"Just because you have xxx Herra - title doesnt mean u automatically have to be a 1337 kiddo." - im sorry, but...do i try to make myself an 1337 kiddo?...if i was, wouldnt i have taken the offer made by a hardcore rvr guild of joining them? (wont say wich one, as they are friends of mine)...
Gratz m8s!1 Omg a hardcore RvR guild?? Well once again u confirm the attitude by saying that. "look at me I was asked to be president, but turned em down! ha! thats how good I am" - attitude.

Dwerra come join us down here ...pleeease!

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
im sorry, but...do i try to make myself an 1337 kiddo?...if i was, wouldnt i have taken the offer made by a hardcore rvr guild of joining them? (wont say wich one, as they are friends of mine)...
Oh dear god, being a member of hardcore RvR guild automatically means that you are a "1337 kiddo" ? Sure, that must be it. Then again, there is a small chance that Prudil actually meant that you dont get the right to act like an idiot just by reaching a high RR. Sad to hear that the hardcore RvR guild your friends are in is for "1337 kiddos" tho :m00:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Grivne looks more silly every day.

Amusing.

How does it feel to be the jester?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
now i see why i quitted alb, omg... you guys are really pathetic! havn't seen it yet Grivne, looking forward to it and givf link to first, wanna see em in connection with eachother.

and again... most of you albs are pathetic!

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
now i see why i quitted alb, omg... you guys are really pathetic! havn't seen it yet Grivne, looking forward to it and givf link to first, wanna see em in connection with eachother.

and again... most of you albs are pathetic!
Please, watch the movie first so you can see the reasons for comments in this thread. Oh, had no will to find the url for first movie but Clicky for the unofficial "3rd part" :D Though I have to agree, this thread has gone too far now, wakey wakey mods, imo :<

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i dont get what people have got against grivne tbh, he's nice guy (and gives me cookies though he denies it!)

if people dont like that he picks his targets well then they can cry all they like, all i know is dwera is one of the toughest SB's ive seen, and do you albs really expect a SB to stand up against 2 high rr infils? ive seen dwera take 2 rr3/4 infils while i was lying dead on the ground....

you whine about one of the few solo stealthers around, one of the few decent stealthers around... yet you turn a blind eye when 6 infils team to kill one person, when 1 NS with perma-SL runs around uncovering stealthers of all RR's with a fg.... yet you whine about a decent, nice, solo stealther :eek:

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
w00tahh over 200 posts!!! :eek2:

Ormof (or smth) .... - get a clue

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ormof (or smth) .... - get a clue

QQ noob, a tradition FH reply to a traditional FH saying?

ok that doesnt reflect the true me so i had to edit and add some more

what im saying is ive been there while playing hunter (and eating dirt) and seen dwera amaze me again and again, so i dont see why you all have to be so critical :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
QQ noob, a tradition FH reply to a traditional FH saying?

ok that doesnt reflect the true me so i had to edit and add some more

what im saying is ive been there while playing hunter (and eating dirt) and seen dwera amaze me again and again, so i dont see why you all have to be so critical :p
If you read the thread, you'll note that generally people aren't flaming him for his play style, it's the incessant trolling and whining on forums that irritates people. Whether or not he's particularly skilled, always solo and unbuffed really isn't the issue.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
If you read the thread, you'll note that generally people aren't flaming him for his play style, it's the incessant trolling and whining on forums that irritates people. Whether or not he's particularly skilled, always solo and unbuffed really isn't the issue.

Exactly, thanks Chretien.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If you like to see a rr6 shadowblade with toa-equipment kill solo rr1-3targets, download the movie..

crap movie imo

pwning warders in epic who aren't even 50 prolly

HI ALL

I'm alb and im trying to get this thread deleted.

OMG you grivne really pwn. RR1 casterz must be really hard to kill!!11

As said on irc!

*woo, look at me, I can kill rr1-3, anything higher and I might die so I don't bother (*

do i have to keep going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom