The NEW SB film... :>

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
ok quality and music, i kinda wish i went to emain when i first got stealth lore.

asking for no flaming after the comments you make in the movie is just silly.

I just hope you carry on fighting when every one else has good toa gear and mids loose str relics.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
yes.... but....

you get 2 handed pa and more hitpoints and ! shadowrun

:flame:

hmm, well ToA +cap kinda made the additional hp worthless as a feature of the class.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Well last red conc healer haste is 19%?or around that, that's 19% more damage roughly surely?(overtime)

Spec af reduces damage by 12-15%, now compare both and haste has slightly more difference, i think conc haste is better having played alb well over a year and mid over a year too, but you can't really compare them since they are 2 different things completely although both give a stealther a good advantage.

Not seen video yet, may watch but assasin films do not appeal to me although i am sure it's good.

20% healer haste does not give +20% damage overall at all, unless of course nobody used any styles. Haste buff makes you hit faster while retaining your base damage, but style damage scales with the speed, Seeing however though that roughly half of peopels damage comes from styles, ill take a stab in the dark and say red haste gives roughly 12-15% extra damage :p

Asharith is right though, from an infils POV spec haste would be better for them, as infils would benefit from more damage faster rather than Nightshades. I think Nightshades would prefare AF though, as it seems to go along with their current form of, wearing people down, AP ect...

Pudzy said:
Hi Midgardian only :)

Red haste is 20% sycho
Btw can someone confirm this, as I was nearly 100% positive that red haste was 20% also, until today I got a blue haste from a healer, and on delve it said 30% oO, maybe the devle isnt right or it means somehting else.

RE Film: would love to download it, but cant with crappy ISDN speeds, and as far as Dweras skill goes, hes/shes one of the best SB's on the server by far. She got to rr7 damn fast now, and even if you say she got all this by killing epic wearing, unbuffed, sub-level 50's I dont care, it still takes persitance and effort to kill rr7's worth of them.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
You've atleast learned how to play the game alot better with your SB since your last movie.

Tho, by the comments of that vid you seem to think yourself as a god.

Oh, and the scout outplayed you, yet you have to make retarded comments because a group happened to run to amg when you were fighting.

WAKE UP.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
What soulfy said is true, you play good but your comments aren't needed and are kind of silly.Other than that good movie and quality.(give alb 4.1 spd sun weaps too xD)

Aarween

Fledgling Freddie
what can I say... when will people learn... don't write a book unless you have a story to tell... and don't rewrite others work...

I'm sorry to say it... but the comments you make in the movie really makes you look sad ;p like blaming the scout for takeing you out with numbers when you in annother fight have 1fg mids standing around you healing and other ways helping you...

I aslo saw some chat messages, like the one to Tesla in around 03:30 - 03:55 saying you beat Araudry (sorry if I misspelled it)... don't want to look through the movie again... but afaik you didn't show it...

If I would grade the movie it would get the grade: "I just wasted 10 min of my life"

mainly because the comments gives you the impression you are a person that things you're above other people in the game...

secondary because there isn't anything in the movie that no one else allready have done...

and third reason will be that out of all fights you win, only like 1 you have the odds against you...

emma

Loyal Freddie
Melachi said:
20% healer haste does not give +20% damage overall at all, unless of course nobody used any styles. Haste buff makes you hit faster while retaining your base damage, but style damage scales with the speed, Seeing however though that roughly half of peopels damage comes from styles, ill take a stab in the dark and say red haste gives roughly 12-15% extra damage :p

Asharith is right though, from an infils POV spec haste would be better for them, as infils would benefit from more damage faster rather than Nightshades. I think Nightshades would prefare AF though, as it seems to go along with their current form of, wearing people down, AP ect...

Btw can someone confirm this, as I was nearly 100% positive that red haste was 20% also, until today I got a blue haste from a healer, and on delve it said 30% oO, maybe the devle isnt right or it means somehting else.

RE Film: would love to download it, but cant with crappy ISDN speeds, and as far as Dweras skill goes, hes/shes one of the best SB's on the server by far. She got to rr7 damn fast now, and even if you say she got all this by killing epic wearing, unbuffed, sub-level 50's I dont care, it still takes persitance and effort to kill rr7's worth of them.
Haste delves are a bit fubar. the actual ammount of haste gained is delve / 2.

So in your case that 30% delve would translate to only 15% haste.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
I'd have thought your pram would have been empty halfway into the movie but those stupid comments just kept coming and coming.

You might want to have a chat with cyclodia on hib/exc you two would get on like a house on fire.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
Haste delves are a bit fubar. the actual ammount of haste gained is delve / 2.

So in your case that 30% delve would translate to only 15% haste.

Piffany said 20% hes never usually wrong :p

The haste effect will also depend on the weapons your using and the delay on those, so basing a % of damage is rediculus.

Without MotA the af buff will give 82.5 AF (i think, thats the base 66 + 25% from enhancement)

So 82 af will be 15% damage abs? i don't think so :p, right now i really doubt its 15% abs too tbh, have you looked into its modifiers?

Now with regards vs RP, it's not hard to gain rp by playing alot. Poeple who have played alot will realise this. rr6 is possible playing everyday for about 1 1/2 months i think

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
You've atleast learned how to play the game alot better with your SB since your last movie.

Tho, by the comments of that vid you seem to think yourself as a god.

Oh, and the scout outplayed you, yet you have to make retarded comments because a group happened to run to amg when you were fighting.

WAKE UP.

As you aparantly dont know...i mean how could you know...that there was a zerg fight at amg behind me so not that strange that they came there.

nick said:
I'd have thought your pram would have been empty halfway into the movie but those stupid comments just kept coming and coming.

These stupid comments are the truth. Rude spams, flaming, acting like you are god ect ect. Thats how ive been treated, so i thought i would take abit of it with me in to the film.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Its her/his film, not yours so flaming him for acting like he does, is lame, he made it so YOU could see it, and he/she decide what to put into it!

I bet most of you wouldnt be quite satisfied if you got flamed for something, you worked for.

And there is alot of emote spamage going on, and people bullshit each other all the time, but flaming her for something in a movie, is disrespectful.

Never seen the movie since i dl it at 7kb/s .. wonder why..

Just a thought.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
ROFL at this movie :)
So plz get that finger out of you arss and make a real rvr movie with hard fights where theres some sort of challenge or risk involved or atleast some skill cause the flunking styles and pa`s in this movie made me chuckle ;)

QUOTE]
says the infil that had me (rr4 at the time hunter) not being able to stealth for 10 mins on and off.. then attacking when a necro passes... strong challenge and very risky... :clap:

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
ohh and dwera nice movie.. I find the sarcasm fun (but albs dont see this as they play to own not to have fun). however the SCOUT would have got you anyways.. dont even think the fg touched you. Strong soloing and none shall be spared not even the guardians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Its her/his film, not yours so flaming him for acting like he does, is lame, he made it so YOU could see it, and he/she decide what to put into it!

I bet most of you wouldnt be quite satisfied if you got flamed for something, you worked for.

And there is alot of emote spamage going on, and people bullshit each other all the time, but flaming her for something in a movie, is disrespectful.

You shouldn't put yourself in the public eye if you can't take criticism. You don't see me crying my eyes out just because some people don't agree with the stuff I put in some of my movies.

GrivneKelmorian said:
These stupid comments are the truth. Rude spams, flaming, acting like you are god ect ect. Thats how ive been treated, so i thought i would take abit of it with me in to the film.

Regardless of whether a mid/alb/hib made the movie the comments are just not funny all they do is show how bitter you are and how _much_ the game affects you.

Step back and take a break.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Well help us get infil's and mincer's " nerfed " down to SB lvl and we will make a movie where we wtf pwn high RR's :kissit:

Now go suck a dead squirrel

has the words "Ameliorating Melodies" ever accured your mind?

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Nick, suppose, but still! its his/her movie, but again should have left out the bitterness.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
emma said:
lies

small increase to DPS does not > 15% damage reduction ;p

Its approx same decrease as increase to be honest. If you want to be defensive dont roll an assassin which role is to be offensive. Roll a paladin if you wanna hit like a girl and everyone else hits you like a girl xD

much rather have spec AF than haste.

can easily fix haste using charges.

You can also get spec AF from charges.

spec AF > AF charges by far.

Howso? Spec Haste > Haste charges by far too. Thats just a silly comment; if you gonna use alchemy you can get both.

AF-charges last 10 minutes like Haste-charges (I think) so AF-charges are a good option too. Both add the same amount of AF (spec AF compared to AF charge)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
ohh and dwera nice movie.. I find the sarcasm fun (but albs dont see this as they play to own not to have fun). however the SCOUT would have got you anyways.. dont even think the fg touched you. Strong soloing and none shall be spared not even the guardians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was almost as bad as some of the comments in his movie.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
please, leave comments like that out of here, as it has nothing to do with the film.

Why did you worth posting at all in the thread, Also adding the little Zerg baiting in the video etc. Kinda shows your age. I know shadowblades that still enjoy there class very much, Enjoy the challenge of Beating an enemy using well times styles.

If you'd like comments about the Video then i'll indulge you-

Killing- You seem to hit very hard, but most of your enemies don't seem spellcrafted/aren't equipt as well as you.

Pa/Crit hitting- You hit a fair few, sometimes you just run after them and start meleeing them...then again they were RR3's etc.

Battle against Sixth- i thought the fotm infs were DW/thrust spec not Slash like Sixth is ^^

Buffbots-
My god, you have 2 bots :p Healer and Shammie :p thats kinda sad tbh, i don't know any infs who have Necro bots too

Music- not bad, feel NERD- Lapdance would have been better for this video.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
I like this movie... almost make me wanna roll a sb if i hadnt moved to hib recently :clap:

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
to grivne : why did you even bother, you knew this was going to happen, and putting in those comments only made it worse ( i didn't see the movie so i'll just trust whatever people wrote)

to the whinesquad : yes, let's make movies in which people kill you! judging your posts you knew what was going to happen so do everyone a favour : your isp and his for not downloading the movie, yourself for "not wasting your time" and his for whatever reason.

ps : stealthers suck, alb=easymode and buffbots = homo

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Its approx same decrease as increase to be honest. If you want to be defensive dont roll an assassin which role is to be offensive. Roll a paladin if you wanna hit like a girl and everyone else hits you like a girl xD

You can also get spec AF from charges.

Howso? Spec Haste > Haste charges by far too. Thats just a silly comment; if you gonna use alchemy you can get both.

AF-charges last 10 minutes like Haste-charges (I think) so AF-charges are a good option too. Both add the same amount of AF (spec AF compared to AF charge)

mastery of arms + haste proc on weapon is better then using a charge every 10min, at least a lot cheaper :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom