The NEW SB film... :>

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest I see two things in that video. One is that Grivne really needs to stop playing until he's got past puberty and has calmed down a bit. Secondly that stealthers are far too powerful still and need to be nerfed thoroughly.
Seriously, do you think it's fair that an assassin can fourshot an armsman?
What little respect I had for Grivne has completely vanished for several reasons. Two buffbots is worse than lame, and the retarded comments throughout the video just show a level of immaturity I've not seen since primary school. Frankly how you can dare whine is beyond me.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
To be honest I see two things in that video. One is that Grivne really needs to stop playing until he's got past puberty and has calmed down a bit. Secondly that stealthers are far too powerful still and need to be nerfed thoroughly.
Seriously, do you think it's fair that an assassin can fourshot an armsman?
What little respect I had for Grivne has completely vanished for several reasons. Two buffbots is worse than lame, and the retarded comments throughout the video just show a level of immaturity I've not seen since primary school. Frankly how you can dare whine is beyond me.

The assasin isn't overpowered, it's the weapons, look at damage after debuff at that speed it's a hell of a lot :E

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Two buffbots is worse than lame

just to inform you...

what albs get on 1 bot (bases, specs and spec af) mids need to have 2 bots to have the similar...(tho spec haste instead of spec af), thats what you get on the healer at very high aug spec.

secondly, its not my bots, as i dont have 2 PCs i cant run bot + film at the same time ;>

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Right, just wasted some time downloading and watching this piece of crap.
Grivne...take a break from this game and spend it on growing up.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
u people letting what someone says in a video bother u so much need to take ur own advice and take a break from the game, some of u could also do with a bit of 'growing up'

IMO (awaits the 'stfu low RR n00b, who r u anyway')

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
u people letting what someone says in a video bother u so much need to take ur own advice and take a break from the game, some of u could also do with a bit of 'growing up'

Hehe, nice one nuky, I was looking for the usual contradiction/irony in the bandwagon posts and you found it.

Take your own advice Derric and others :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
This movie was.. well.. not that bad. but show us you killing some RR4+ albs! :p

And some of the coments, like the "bait and zerge" one, that you make, realy to.. well.. simply stupid.

Bladir, the minstrell that you and the fg+++++++ ++++ killed on MG, is a RL friend of me.. he is using epic armor and sidi sleves, has no MLs, no artifacts etc etc.. if that FG hadnt showed up to heal you, it seems that he would have killed you. the same thing goes dor Where, that you and a Fg also killed at amg.

and btw, i was looking forward to you pwning my unbuffed RR2 scout in that movie, when i forgot to use camo.. WHERE AM I?!?! ;P

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:

The thing is, he makes a movie entirely as a virtual cock enhancer, fills it up with childish comments and then gets surprised when people flame him for it.
I think that's what annoying people.

Oh

stfu low RR n00b, who r u anyway?

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Two buffbots is worse than lame...

Those bots are mine!!! :) Dont dare to talk bad about my babies :p

Lame? Nah, they putted range on the shammy special buff (end-regen 10 minute timer before) but not on druid/cleric special buff :)

I am one of those people with a job, i can afford 2 computers and 3 accounts, if you think that is lame be my guest, druids get the same buffs as a healer/shammy combo in mid, are people with druidbots lame to? :)

Love from Midgard :cheers:

Urgat

Part of the furniture
heh

D/L and watched last night.

I am in it!

Yay - pwned on Camera!

<sighs>

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Lyrre said:
Those bots are mine!!! :) Dont dare to talk bad about my babies :p

Lame? Nah, they putted range on the shammy special buff (end-regen 10 minute timer before) but not on druid/cleric special buff :)

Still looking for albs conc based haste buff.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Still looking for albs conc based haste buff.

that wouldnt be fair would it?

spec af, spec haste, that spec buffs that gives hp reg (ive actually seen it reg hp in combat, not much, but still xD)

While mid and hib buff classes have 1 or none speical buff...

imo range on all special buffs (spec af, druid haste, end regen)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
fills it up with childish comments

to be honest, about 90% of the film dosnt have these comments.

thats what i love about you...your sense of noticing details (Copy right Ace Ventura) ;>

Amuse said:
Bladir, the minstrell that you and the fg+++++++ ++++ killed on MG, is a RL friend of me.. he is using epic armor and sidi sleves, has no MLs, no artifacts etc etc.. if that FG hadnt showed up to heal you, it seems that he would have killed you. the same thing goes dor Where, that you and a Fg also killed at amg.

To be honest, the ppl where i kill baldair, only savage might of tuched him and i got about 1 hearl ;>

Against where they tried to CM me and gave me a heal...tho as it matters, not like i would of lost anyway xD (purge up :p)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
that wouldnt be fair would it?

(ive actually seen it reg hp in combat, not much, but still xD)

Whats the word I'm looking for? BS will do.

GrivneKelmorian said:
While mid and hib buff classes have 1 or none speical buff...

imo range on all special buffs (spec af, druid haste, end regen)

Healer haste.

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Healer haste.

Civy, it was the lameness of 2 bots we talked about

First you have haste the same way mids and hibs can have it, potions :)
The thing I meant was that to get equally many buffs as hib/alb a mid stealther HAVE TO use 2 bots.

For an alb to have spec-af (effected by mota and enhancement bonus, btw) and haste he need 1 bot and 1 potion.

For a hibb to have the same he need 1 bot and 1 charge.

If a mid want spec-af and haste he could either use, like me 2 bots and use af-charges, or he can have 1 bot and use af-charges and haste potions. And hope that when I need to drink that endregen the timer have ran out :)

Do you think in any way that it is fair that a mid have to use 2 bots to gain the same amount of buffs, that an alb/hib gain from one bot? Yes I know albs dont have conc-based haste.
Guess what neither mid or hibb have spec-af buff :)

Stop the flaming people, we play the same game, lets play it together to :cheers:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I assume the mid pk is like the alb pk. Stuffed full of bots. 1 high enh healer can give the buff to 20 mids or 10 mids if they get the damage add and haste buff.

With the much moaned about AF buffed I lived for a full 8 secends when raped by a SB. Thats rr6 with full resists/capped stats. I was taking over 300 damage a hit.

Attack > Defence.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
I assume the mid pk is like the alb pk. Stuffed full of bots. 1 high enh healer can give the buff to 20 mids or 10 mids if they get the damage add and haste buff.

With the much moaned about AF buffed I lived for a full 8 secends when raped by a SB. Thats rr6 with full resists/capped stats. I was taking over 300 damage a hit.

Attack > Defence.

If your not ToA SCed you can expect that. Its not something your used to, as it use to be the other way around.

and spec af...it dose a heck of a differance...perma ap1.4 says anything to you?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
whats is the AP1.4 based on? old or new?

As I said eariler in this or another thread, can get like +25% more now, which effects af, you can get also +af from items within ToA, how does that rate compared to AP?

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
There were a infil in usa (Yrodable) that did the tests with spec-af buff. He had mota4 on his bot and he noticed that the lower the af from start, the more you gained from the af-buff.

His cleric with chain gained ~13-15% damage reduction and his infil gained 15-17% damage reduction.
With 25% buff enhancement and mota 3-4, we might see 20% damage reduction?
And that is AP2 =)

And Civy, I can tell you that you grow real tired of buffing people all the time, I cant take 2 steps outside mpk before i get a /send Can i have haste m8...

Its so damn annoying with people without bots trying to leech all the time, I have just stopped answer, I know I am a bastard, but after 3 hours of RvR, buffing people every single port, you grow tired of it.
Couldnt concentrate on playing, instead I had to lean over to my second computer every 10 minute and buff 4-5 people... Cant count the times i got jumped while i buffed another player. Damn annoying :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Lyrre said:
There were a infil in usa (Yrodable) that did the tests with spec-af buff. He had mota4 on his bot and he noticed that the lower the af from start, the more you gained from the af-buff.

His cleric with chain gained ~13-15% damage reduction and his infil gained 15-17% damage reduction.
With 25% buff enhancement and mota 3-4, we might see 20% damage reduction?
And that is AP2 =)

And Civy, I can tell you that you grow real tired of buffing people all the time, I cant take 2 steps outside mpk before i get a /send Can i have haste m8...

Its so damn annoying with people without bots trying to leech all the time, I have just stopped answer, I know I am a bastard, but after 3 hours of RvR, buffing people every single port, you grow tired of it.
Couldnt concentrate on playing, instead I had to lean over to my second computer every 10 minute and buff 4-5 people... Cant count the times i got jumped while i buffed another player. Damn annoying :)

<fluffles Larre> :>

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
has the words "Ameliorating Melodies" ever accured your mind?

You saying thats a nerf ???? the abillity to hae a 32.ooo hp hot for a fg of alb stealthers..

Yeah thats surely a nerf :eek7:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Its approx same decrease as increase to be honest. If you want to be defensive dont roll an assassin which role is to be offensive. Roll a paladin if you wanna hit like a girl and everyone else hits you like a girl xD

You can also get spec AF from charges.

Howso? Spec Haste > Haste charges by far too. Thats just a silly comment; if you gonna use alchemy you can get both.

AF-charges last 10 minutes like Haste-charges (I think) so AF-charges are a good option too. Both add the same amount of AF (spec AF compared to AF charge)

HELLO ???? You do realize we have to have acesse to TWO bot's to get normal spec buffs AND haste ???? You would not have so many complaints about spec AF if it was on a diff char than the cleric.... I can imagin the whine if shaman's got spec haste buff :eek:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
HELLO ???? You do realize we have to have acesse to TWO bot's to get normal spec buffs AND haste ???? You would not have so many complaints about spec AF if it was on a diff char than the cleric.... I can imagin the whine if shaman's got spec haste buff :eek:
sure, give my buffbot end regen then pls. Would make all pve I do 1000000000000000000x quicker.

Crying about buffbots is just shit, why even bother? Personally id want a druid/shammy .. mids all want a cleric, fk knows what hibs want. Tbh I dont care. Everyone wants what they dont have access to. Want to play a sb with spec af? Fuck off to camlann then and stfu here.

Back on topic a bit:

Dweras video is just taking the piss. You really have to be a moron to think that ppl wont flame you for posting a video where all you do is kill ppl 1/2 your RR and using shit equipment. You have to be even more retarded to actually care that these ppl are flaming you. If anyone thinks hes not a tit, idle in #prydwen.stealthers for a cple of days. I assure you, you will change your mind :x

If santa wants to come early this year he will lock evina dwera and emma in a room and throw away the key. I sense its unlikely this will happen though :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Dweras video is just taking the piss. You really have to be a moron to think that ppl wont flame you for posting a video where all you do is kill ppl 1/2 your RR and using shit equipment. You have to be even more retarded to actually care that these ppl are flaming you. If anyone thinks hes not a tit, idle in #prydwen.stealthers for a cple of days. I assure you, you will change your mind :x

If santa wants to come early this year he will lock evina dwera and emma in a room and throw away the key. I sense its unlikely this will happen though :(

i didnt think that people wouldnt flame me, as they would in any case, thats why i asked not to flame it.

and i explaint to you, as for everyone else, i didnt make this film to impress anyone with my elite skills, or my wtfpwnage...i made this film as a sequal to my frist, where dwera sets out on a journey to a safer world...ever yeard of roleplaying? this is infact a roleplaying game, wich i try to do alil.

In my next film, i will try to get clips with abit more high RR people and roleplaying and abit less pwnage.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
and i explaint to you, as for everyone else, i didnt make this film to impress anyone with my elite skills, or my wtfpwnage...i made this film as a sequal to my frist, where dwera sets out on a journey to a safer world...ever yeard of roleplaying? this is infact a roleplaying game, wich i try to do alil.
Where'd that fotmfiltard go? = strong roleplaying...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Dweras video is just taking the piss. You really have to be a moron to think that ppl wont flame you for posting a video where all you do is kill ppl 1/2 your RR and using shit equipment.

at least dwera does it solo :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
at least dwera does it solo :p

If your gonna flame somebody, you gotta ignore all the good points, thats the bandwagon freddyshouse follow the irc celebrity way!

emma

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
sure, give my buffbot end regen then pls. Would make all pve I do 1000000000000000000x quicker.

Crying about buffbots is just shit, why even bother? Personally id want a druid/shammy .. mids all want a cleric, fk knows what hibs want. Tbh I dont care. Everyone wants what they dont have access to. Want to play a sb with spec af? Fuck off to camlann then and stfu here.

Back on topic a bit:

dont bring me into your sick fantasies.. im innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom