The most annoying RA?

O

old.Niljindil

As a support class player, id have to say Det.

SoS is annoying, sure, but det is just plain overpowered.

Please note that i do know that before it was introduced tanks had a very hard time, but that doesnt mean they should get more or less immune to casted CC :rolleyes:

L

Loveless

SoS and GP.

Dont like the fact that mids have to all single purge CC when albs and hibs can just have 1 class do it for their whole grp.

Yeah I know SoS only means they aint mezzed for 30s, but with decent assist and speed... Thats enough time.

K

Kurik BHM

Originally posted by aonn_elfclomper
well Aussie tends to shoot me as i pass amg to just piss me off and make me lose speed/stick ,,, if its with purpose to piss me off ill tell u its working

thats just a lil bonus for beeing scout, i love doing that :D

F

filofax

Get some casters instead of all those savages and sos wouldnt be so much of a prob ;p

F

filofax

Ill repeat this since half the population posting here still dont seems to understand that SoS does NOT mean you ignore CC.

You can MOVE, not fight, not heal, not rezz nor poke your nose.

You still need to purge or wait until mezz expires before taking any actions at all.

/summary

-----SOS DOES NOT IGNORE CC-----

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by filofax
Ill repeat this since half the population posting here still dont seems to understand that SoS does NOT mean you ignore CC.

You can MOVE, not fight, not heal, not rezz nor poke your nose.

You still need to purge or wait until mezz expires before taking any actions at all.

/summary

-----SOS DOES NOT IGNORE CC-----

which takes all of 7secs on a det 5 pure tank?

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Belomar
We don't all play tanks. :(

well you should! :p

and btw, you ever tried to keep those 4 assisting tanks off a healer with root/disease when sos is on? It doesnt work you know :(

H

Hercus

i Would say Skill and Zerg

oh.. w8 those aint RA's :D

A

ab_fluid

We don't all play tanks. :(

no, but, its tank grps in alb that are the most powerful currently available, and thats who SoS works best for

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by ab_fluid
no, but, its tank grps in alb that are the most powerful currently available, and thats who SoS works best for

Are you insane or drunk?

Alb tank groups best - yes because they get savages and healers to support them.

And obviuosly SOS works best for them, because no one else gets it....

B

Belomar

Hmm, Mr Poopy, you don't have to flame everything that's being said on BW. Stick to whining about SBs whining about DF, that's what you do best. And yes, tank groups are the most powerful groups in all the realms, regardless whether they get access to healers or savages.

Having said that, debuffing caster groups are so much more fun! :cool:

O

old.m0000

still cant see why people think sos is so good

its good

its not amazing

it sucks a lot sometimes

1 min duration would be better :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Are you insane or drunk?

Alb tank groups best - yes because they get savages and healers to support them.

And obviuosly SOS works best for them, because no one else gets it....

k, calm down, grab a drink, and listen, i meant alb tank groups are more powerful than alb mage groups, ok? now.... go to your happy place.

B

BidAccount

Hmm, Mr Poopy, you don't have to flame everything that's being said on BW. Stick to whining about SBs whining about DF, that's what you do best. And yes, tank groups are the most powerful groups in all the realms, regardless whether they get access to healers or savages.

Having said that, debuffing caster groups are so much more fun! :cool:

Bah Humbug.

And your mother too ;p

B

behatch

its allways going to be hard for casters Vs assist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom