Rollie

Originally posted by xevius
< A savage wanking and 1 buttion pwning :p

dont u start :D

dam SS post farmers here on BW nerf imho :D

O

old.Thanatlos

TWF!

try running away from melee train and ground targeting either 10 seconds in the future of the melee train or 10 seconds in the future of where the enemy support will be to interrupt.

Ooooh wait, you didn't mean that :)
But still! an insta that takes 5 seconds to start working and 5 seconds to target = ownage!

K

Kallio

Just that with GP the thing is that you get the advantage by winning CC, but losing it the moment it´s fired, leaving your group totally naked infront of the mezz.

SoS is annoying, but it´s "reasonable". When combined with BoF it´s just stupid :(

you try to win a group when there´s 2x BoF + a MoC

Some say that mid doesnt need these good RAs cause we "own allready without them, even if enemy uses BoF + SoS" yes, a mid HC group wins a random alb group that uses BoF + SOS but when they are facing allready a difficult enemy... That´s when it gets rather unfair.

N

Nazghul-

SoS is the most ANNOYING bastard RA there is... just when you think you got that guy he bails out ;(

But AP3 is the GodMode. (NERF! :D)

T

Tivook

The most annoying RA is fury of the gods ofc.. why? because it sucks so much.

Tiv

M

marczje

sos.. mincer stuns me, pet on him, hits sos and off he runs :(

S

swords

Ichor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it doesnt win fights but it annoys me!

D

Djin

SoS!!! <-- hate it! all the lame mincers try to take you out first eith their uber ip (remove imo) and purge!

Then when they find out they cant do sheit they sos away gimps!

H

Haldar

Originally posted by Djin
SoS!!! <-- hate it! all the lame mincers try to take you out first eith their uber ip (remove imo) and purge!

Then when they find out they cant do sheit they sos away gimps!

be glad if they sos away. some run away a bit, mezz u, regen some hp with song, pop a potion, then continue to beat u.

mincer with al his RAs up is unkillable by any rogue char.

R

rg-zorena

pr:
push pr : you must wait 3seconds more to use this abbility
WTF?!!!!!!!11111111111111111

A

Aussie-

next one that says "3x SoS" or "3x BoF", i'm gonna shoot.

H

hotrat

GP gives immunity to all the cc you were influenced by just before you fired it, definately.

Oh yer and definately the most annoying RA for me as a sorc, but it does enable hibs to run caster groups, why can't all realms have this RA :(

B

barevoose

why can't all realms have this RA :( [/QUOTE]

maybe because we werent all supposed to have all the same RA's and abilitys

H

hotrat

Originally posted by barevoose
why can't all realms have this RA :(

maybe because we werent all supposed to have all the same RA's and abilitys
but why?! will it make the game boring? are other games where all sides are equal boring?

P

Puppetmistress

Determination is by far the worst RA there is.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Determination is by far the worst RA there is.
Good point, I change my vote to determination 5 :)

F

Forau

Originally posted by Kallio
yeah yeah GP isnt that good just mezz agian etc.

RTFM, it does give immunity, only it purges immunities you have. So if you purge the mez, then druid GPs, you loose your immunity. Problem is that 85% of hibs(same with mids and albs) have no teamplay so they've gotten the idea that they are gimped. Same thing goes for using 2 GPs in a row too.

Oh yes, worst RA.. hmm.. Ichor is pretty nasty, so is GP, but SoS has my vote. A little too much "IWIN!!1"

A

Aybabtu

I'd say Ip and Purge, nothing more annoying to be winning then pling pling he's on 100% and you'r losing, fast!

:(

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: The most annoying RA?

Originally posted by Forau

Oh yes, worst RA.. hmm.. Ichor is pretty nasty, so is GP, but SoS has my vote. A little too much "IWIN!!1"

But they don't, SoS doesn't mean the mincer wins rather that he has a chance to flee from a fight he's losing.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Originally posted by Arnor
second of all SOS does ignore mezz and allows you to attack, you just have to fire it before you get cc'ed :rolleyes:

no it dont, fire sos and get messed = 'you cannot attack while messed' messages

its an albion ra not one from midguard.

I

iluvatur

all active ra's .....get rid of them

then we can look at classes and decide what needs changing

and a rr5 can still kill a rr10 if he plays better ...

B

Belomar

GP is pretty annoying, and yes, it gives immunity nowadays. :( But yes, the vote has to fall to Determination, the Number One Realm Ability That Has To Go<tm>.

I

iluvatur

if you need to differentiate in the classes they should get it as they lvl .. ie a pure tank gets det3, hybrid det1, mage caster get concentration , but not as high as a wizard etc.

Users who are viewing this thread