To most albstealthers tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vintervargen

Originally posted by jox
Easy for you to say, who lost your stealther...fucking hypocrit.

indeed, then i played a ns on pryd, then one on excal. the soloing part is nice, but there aint no thing called "solo" anymore. so i prefer wait at DL instead.

and then you fight some fg in emain, and suddenly get PA'd so the grp dies. fo

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by vintervargen
indeed, then i played a ns on pryd, then one on excal. the soloing part is nice, but there aint no thing called "solo" anymore. so i prefer wait at DL instead.

I enjoy solo'ing and ofc i bite the dust when facing more than 1 enemy (mostly) but im not gonna stop solo'ing just because of that.

D

drunkard

Originally posted by jox
You are killing the stealth-based part of the game, no question about it.

Keep up the good work, kill it please.

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: To most albstealthers tonite

Originally posted by drunkard
Keep up the good work, kill it please.

And how did you get your relics?

Z

Zalok

Sometimes i group in duo soloing , i never see albs stealths in fg or 3-4 grouped lol.

I meet jox one time solo, sometimes in duo and other times in trio or more with shadowlords. When i run amg - mtk meet sb groups always only paradigm sometimes soloing. would be nice post some screens, mines are inc!

If one infil only meet 2 sb or more when soloing he go to group cuz he cant defeat 2 sbs with or without relics, df etc.

Sbs start to group cuz they cant kill a infil 1vs1, some time ago urs had relics and overpowered leftaxe, whines start when urs learn to do the same dmg as a inf.

go to play with dolls gimp and no cry more. :sleeping:

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Zalok
only paradigm sometimes soloing. would be nice post some screens, mines are inc!

Had that impression too but ..... Had some bad incounters with him and his group :)

J

jox

Originally posted by Zalok
Sometimes i group in duo soloing , i never see albs stealths in fg or 3-4 grouped lol.

I meet jox one time solo, sometimes in duo and other times in trio or more with shadowlords. When i run amg - mtk meet sb groups always only paradigm sometimes soloing. would be nice post some screens, mines are inc!

If one infil only meet 2 sb or more when soloing he go to group cuz he cant defeat 2 sbs with or without relics, df etc.

Sbs start to group cuz they cant kill a infil 1vs1, some time ago urs had relics and overpowered leftaxe, whines start when urs learn to do the same dmg as a inf.

go to play with dolls gimp and no cry more. :sleeping:

SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

H

harebear

i was playing meh SB today and yes there were loads of mids at mmg.. but every time i moved away.. solo or in 2s or 3s i got ganked by more albs than i had friends :>

D

duact

i saw 1,5 fg noob sbs / hunters running from mmg-amg unstealthed ;);)

M

Miniwhack

Originally posted by jox
You are killing the stealth-based part of the game, no question about it.

Good!! keep it up albs!

M

marczje

jox, please make some more df whine threads,, i miss them :(

ps, yes.. ppl moving in 3+ stealthgrps are gay
irl

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by jox

Ahh, a fine example of the intellect that's brought you so much success in RvR. :rolleyes:

J

jox

Originally posted by Gordonax
Ahh, a fine example of the intellect that's brought you so much success in RvR. :rolleyes:

Better than you at least, who try to mezz me when I attack you, lol ! your worthless gimp.

S

skile

camp mmg and mtk until all mid-stealther stops playing imo.

O

old.Emma

stealther adds are a pain in the ass imho..

stealthers should all foad (excludes sb`s and shades)

this morning 1fg hibs run into 1fg albs at amg (albs were higher rr than us overall) and 9 freaking stealthers add.

You complain about the lack of 8 vs 8 fights when it seems the only reason there arent many of them is because albions uncontrolable population of fagfils.

Z

Zalok

Originally posted by jox

i try type correctly but seems u understand this,
all my text mean:

cry more noob

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by old.Emma
stealther adds are a pain in the ass imho..

stealthers should all foad (excludes sb`s and shades)

this morning 1fg hibs run into 1fg albs at amg (albs were higher rr than us overall) and 9 freaking stealthers add.

You complain about the lack of 8 vs 8 fights when it seems the only reason there arent many of them is because albions uncontrolable population of fagfils.

Tud!

It's known to every man and his dog that theres shit loads of infils at Amg so don't fucking go there and whine when they pop.

M

minime_

Originally posted by skile
camp mmg and mtk until all mid-stealther stops playing imo.
YEAH THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 you would have so much fun if there was no mid stealthers.......

retard

yes retard

really

A

Aybabtu

Actually think a <Pain> member said the exact same thing, as Skile said, few months ago.....

Z

Ziva

Okokokokokok.... i'll close it allready. Happy NewYear to all of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom