The goal has been reached.

C

Cuthervaen

With such nice argumentation from Sorusi I'd be tempted to ask why don't you unshelve your sorc and make a point :)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
With such nice argumentation from Sorusi I'd be tempted to ask why don't you unshelve your sorc and make a point :)
its deleted? :p played sorc some on mlf tho too tho, alltho timezone on us servers are fucked. and w/o serious guild rvr grp it sucks to rvr :x

T

Tyka

Originally posted by sorusi
its deleted? :p played sorc some on mlf tho too tho, alltho timezone on us servers are fucked. and w/o serious guild rvr grp it sucks to rvr :x

Yes of course it is, when you can't setup a good group yourself everything must be hard.. and of course you have an excuse, or sorry should i say explanation to it all?

LOL.

P

Puppetmistress

once again after mezzing and debuffing has been done, it doesnt really matter if sorc is alive or not, sure booring for the sorc to die alot.. but thats part of the job :p if the sorc can tank the savages for 10sec thats still 10sec for alb tanks to get something killed, with sos the sorc should be able to stay alive atleast 30sec, and alb tanks being able to chain kill for 30sec...

Yes a sorc in cloth can keep alive against 3 overpowered tanks but the Mids (in chain) cannot keep alive against 3 tanks on normal damage tables.

The way BOF works (Im sure Pin can explain it) means you got real low actual benefit on cloth wearers. WOW, I only got hit for 189 now by this uber fast swinging savage. Too bad there's 3 on me and they swing with capped speed = 600 dmg every 1.5 second with BOF up.

BOF on a paladin might rock, BOF on a caster is nothing more then a speed-bump for the assist-train.

I remember you (your prenerf zerker) hitting my theurgist for 850 while BOF was up. OMG @ that overpowered RA.

P

Puppetmistress

Oh BTW: Soruzi says ' once the sorc did its job = debuffing and mezzing' its ok to die.

While that sounds pretty fine in theory it has 2 short-comings:

a) Albs fight in a fg 7 versus 8 then
b) The sorc doesnt rack up much RP so he looses out on the RA's sooner or later.

(edit: Also funny to think about this: If the sorc did its job with str/con debuff and mezzing then why does NP still go for the sorc after this? I mean the sorc did its job, pointless to kill him, right?)

T

tildson

Originally posted by Tyka
Yes of course it is, when you can't setup a good group yourself everything must be hard.. and of course you have an excuse, or sorry should i say explanation to it all?

LOL.

Go play MLF yourself, then speak about the population and RvR - until then you shouldnt comment it as you are clueless. We had a groupsetup, but it died due to this. But i think Sorusi's point regarding the "own group-setup", was that he doesnt play if it isnt a dedicated NP-group. There is no fun if u want to really compete in RvR if you havent got the right, dedicated players.

By the way, how do you reckon the Shaman will escape if 3 lighttanks with PF, simultaneously attacks him. PF > disease ;)

Seriously, bottom line to this thread is that Mid is overpowered at the moment. The ASD and Savage's Quad-rate really needs a decrease - but Albion can do better, you arent that gimpy as you pretend to be.

And PLEASE, if you are going to respond to my post, do it with manners. If you do it in another way, well its kinda obvious then :rolleyes:

T

Tyka

Since when did i not responce to your posts in manner? Maybe to other ppl but i treat ppl how they treat me.. Anyways..

What i find funny is that he does not even try to setup a group and teach them how to play for a few runs, well of course its gonna suck then? Same thing happened in alb/exc and fyi it has nothing to do how different servers are..

The game is what you make out of it, from my point of view he left alb because it got too tough for him and now he's in mid letting others set up groups while he plays a fotm nubber.

Just my pov, dont think im dissing you or anything, we've hadthis discussion before ;)

T

Trubble

1. Grats to Nolby for achieving their goal.

Originally posted by fyric
Glottis, you have absolutely no idea do you?
RA's does matter when determining realm balance imo.
yes, a healer have 450 hp more than you, and 17% more absorb.

when pe fights a rr8+ mid grp we usually pop 1bof to tip balance in our favour, the 30 secs near melee immunity it gives is a 95% certainity of winning, sos is saved for other GG's adding and the such.
we can usually have 1 bof for each fight vs guild groups, this is on prydwen tho mind.
when i said that sorc=healer, i meant cc wise
a good sorc should win 80-90% of CC duels vs mid groups cuz of the bolt range mezz.
Fyric

Must be noob healers you fight on Prydwen.

Bolt range mez have a hard time competing with insta CC on speed 6.

And insta CC is often enough to gain the initiative against albs, considering the huge damage output of savages.

If Albs manage to survive the initial onslaught they will actually stand a good chance against the Mids. For this to happen the Albs must have BoF ready.

Perhaps you only leave ATK when you have your RAs ready?

T

Trubble

Originally posted by zmurf
Is that why u made rr10 in 8fg's roaming together, is that really ur excuse ? lol ...

No one is going to make RR10 running 8fg... perhaps your are giving him more zerg-credit than he is deserves?

As respect should be giving to NPs result of 1 mil rp for a week, so should respect be giving to casters for taking the tank age as a challenge instead of whimping out and rerolling a mid fotm.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by tildson
ASD is getting nerfed

Albs gonna miss having ASD. Oh wait... no one plays the theurg anymore in RvR.

B

Belomar

Cabalists have it as well, and I'll be sure to miss it. :( However, I actually prefer not to have it if it means no healers will have it as well.

S

sorusi

Since when did i not responce to your posts in manner? Maybe to other ppl but i treat ppl how they treat me.. Anyways..

What i find funny is that he does not even try to setup a group and teach them how to play for a few runs, well of course its gonna suck then? Same thing happened in alb/exc and fyi it has nothing to do how different servers are..

The game is what you make out of it, from my point of view he left alb because it got too tough for him and now he's in mid letting others set up groups while he plays a fotm nubber.

Just my pov, dont think im dissing you or anything, we've hadthis discussion before ;)
left alb because the only true rvr guild in np, there has been temporary guilds that done good like in the old days RB, and now Dem hibbies

T

Tyka

hahaha sure.. mr albs-don't-know-how-to-play-the-game-so-i-rolled-a-zerker-instead-fyi.

lol.

S

sorusi

hahaha sure.. mr albs-don't-know-how-to-play-the-game-so-i-rolled-a-zerker-instead-fyi.

lol.
yep you probably think zerk was the first class i rolled etc too, and that they were fotm when i rolled mine.. :p

so clueless and narrowminded

and there are albs who can play very well, just that they arent all in the same guild, so its very hard to manage grps when they arent all gathred in 1 place :p

and i dont find "teaching" ppl how to play in my grp very interresting :p especially when some ppl are hopeless nomatter how you do

T

Tyka

i know u played your sorc.. but are you saying the old FC was crap the reason why you left alb?

That's bullshit because most of them play now and are 10 times the player you ever will be.

S

sorusi

fc got some good players, and some crap ones :p just need to have 1 crap in a grp to totally destroy your competeing chances

you have 0 experience afaik from alb excal so just shut it :p

also you are aware that i made up my mind @ deleteing when i played a friends bard in hibb, and saw how good ppl could respect mezz etc - if you take hibbs most inresponsible players etc you still have to multiply that by 3 to get how annoying and careless some albs are :p

S

sorusi

i know u played your sorc.. but are you saying the old FC was crap the reason why you left alb?

That's bullshit because most of them play now and are 10 times the player you ever will be.
old fc worked, back when RAs wasnt in yet, but with RAs etc some classes became worthless and when the person playing a useless char doesnt want to reroll u cant basicly grp with them and still compete at top notch :p

A

Aybabtu

old fc worked, back when RAs wasnt in yet, but with RAs etc some classes became worthless and when the person playing a useless char doesnt want to reroll u cant basicly grp with them and still compete at top notch :p

Can't blame people for playing a class they like :)

A

Aussie-

oh i'll add this one to my listofexcuseswhyweleftMLF :m00:

btw lol at this one, like NP ever watches the time when they play.
I remember a time when they didnt wanna play before 12pm (not so long ago)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Can't blame people for playing a class they like :)
no but if you want to be on the top, you cant be playing friar/thane and so on :p since mythic fucked up the class system

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Aussie-

your aware that its not same players?

those who played after 24:00 was in ugerdorf grp:

ugerdorf
tupa/halsbrann
tidal
stubbe
me
quadro/medde/zzang
tivook/lokas
anarki
jawz

on us our grp consisted of:

xanatea
kron (davveh org was suppose to play but dropped off at L40ish cos of boredoom in pve)
vega
tidal
tilde
medde
aenora (who was very slanig :p)
vrede
and me

(yes we had a gimped setup with friar :p)

we didnt play at 24:00+ cos everyone coudln't, also after leveling w/o si (dm/witherwoods) in melee grp, alot of ppl was boored of daoc... after 1 week of rvring kron and vega quitted played because of lack of interrest. now i have explaned this for you, maybe if you try really hard you might understand it.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Aussie-

also you have noe experience @ mlf at all so i suggest you to start there and then talk, when you got some experience

A

ab_fluid

with the right players and grp setup both hibb and alb can make groups that can kill a midd grp like ours :p

yeah, all the hib/alb grp has do to is play incredibly well while you play shit to do it

S

sorusi

Originally posted by ab_fluid
yeah, all the hib/alb grp has do to is play incredibly well while you play shit to do it
atm it is a bit like that yes, when savages are brought down to earth and asd nerfed things will be more interresting :p

S

sorusi

and no a midd grp cant play "shit" they will loose then vs albs when RAs are up if they do it right, and you cant really play shit against pbaoe with 3 relics :p but yes its alot easier with savages for randoms :p (since you dont have to assist, with zerkers for example haveing 2 + skald in assist - that team will kill as fast as a team with 2 savages and a skald - opnly expetion is vs bof :p) and asd :p

A

ab_fluid

and no a midd grp cant play "shit" they will loose then vs albs when RAs are up if they do it right, and you cant really play shit against pbaoe with 3 relics :p but yes its alot easier with savages for randoms :p (since you dont have to assist, with zerkers for example haveing 2 + skald in assist - that team will kill as fast as a team with 2 savages and a skald - opnly expetion is vs bof :p) and asd :p

the thing about 2x assisting zerkers killing as fast as 2x savages + skald if all are assisting...maybe, but theres the added factor of the guard then, its a hell of a lot easier to slam a savage than a vendo zerker :p

S

sorusi

the thing about 2x assisting zerkers killing as fast as 2x savages + skald if all are assisting...maybe, but theres the added factor of the guard then, its a hell of a lot easier to slam a savage than a vendo zerker :p
i find slamming savages easy :p and that as a paladin with only 39slash/42shield

S

sorusi

also a savage ends with lower WS, ive found them quite easy to block against :p

but they mainly stand out since u dont have to assist on one, cos they have overpowred dmg like zerkers used to have :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom