Film The General Film Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
'Gert dis maaan a sheeeeeld....!!'

I actually meant the film - which I watched last friday just in case Avengers made no sense.

It won the prize for dumbest marvel movie ever IMO. Not, I daresay, because of incompetent filmmaking - but it's probably down to the source material.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I actually meant the film - which I watched last friday just in case Avengers made no sense.

It won the prize for dumbest marvel movie ever IMO. Not, I daresay, because of incompetent filmmaking - but it's probably down to the source material.
You could have probably got away without watching BP apart from maybe Letitia Wright & Danai Gurira's characters, but its not hard to figure out who they were. I don't think anything else form BP affected Infinity War. Ragnarok is essential though

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agree @Edmond. I think it must be well on it's way to being fastest earner judging by the fact that all of the previous movies have jumped to the top of Piratebay rankings :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Once all the "woke" bullshit dies down Black Panther will sit in the bottom half of the MCU rankings, somewhere around the level of Doctor Strange. There are half a dozen MCU films that pass the "multiple repeat viewings" test; Ragnarok is one of them, Black Panther is absolutely not.

DaGaffer

You could have probably got away without watching BP apart from maybe Letitia Wright & Danai Gurira's characters, but its not hard to figure out who they were. I don't think anything else form BP affected Infinity War. Ragnarok is essential though

Ragnarok, Civil War, and at a pinch, Spider-Man: Homecoming (explains Ned and the Spider-Suit). Interestingly the Wakanda scenes in IW were filmed before Black Panther came out.

Anyhoo, this looks like fun:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUkn-enk2RU

Of course someone will be dust in the closing credits.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I stopped watching after Ironman 3.

Edmond

Why, have you not been able to get a decent cam of the films since then....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watched Avengers Infinity War yesterday with Francesco, well fuck me, what a ride and a wonderful film to boot. Is it next year yet?

Edmond

Watched Avengers Infinity War yesterday with Francesco, well fuck me, what a ride and a wonderful film to boot. Is it next year yet?
Wow cant believe you left it so long, I saw it opening night and I'm going again tonight

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deadpool 2.......... Yes, yes & yes again
Totally agree, saw it on Tuesday evening with Francesco, was in tears at some points.

Top tip for everyone who goes to watch it: YOU MUST STAY FOR THE END TRAILERS, YOU MUST, GOT IT. STAY FOR THE END TRAILERS.

You will not be disappointed.

Edmond

Totally agree, saw it on Tuesday evening with Francesco, was in tears at some points.

Top tip for everyone who goes to watch it: YOU MUST STAY FOR THE END TRAILERS, YOU MUST, GOT IT. STAY FOR THE END TRAILERS.

You will not be disappointed.
Agree

The Green Lantern one was fucking genius

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Agree

The Green Lantern one was fucking genius
This actually had me in tears and I could not stop laughing for ages. I am chuckling even as I type this :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
nn76dg8v5gy01.jpg

DaGaffer

Just got back from Deadpool. Movie was fine, but I went to see it in one of those 4DX cinema screens (I didn't want to hang around for an hour for the IMAX screening). What a load of shite. Like watching a movie while inside a badly maintained tumble dryer. Avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom