Film The General Film Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just got back from Deadpool. Movie was fine, but I went to see it in one of those 4DX cinema screens (I didn't want to hang around for an hour for the IMAX screening). What a load of shite. Like watching a movie while inside a badly maintained tumble dryer. Avoid.
Didn't they do that in the 60's with smellyvision and shit like that. Plants in the cinema during Vincent Price's "The Tingler" where people'd scream at points in the action etc.

What marketing wanker got away with doing that shit all over again?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pacific Rim 2 wasn't as shit as I thought it was going to be. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Watched a movie called The Lobster, blurb said it was a comedy about a man trying to avoid being turned into a lobster starring Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz

2 hours of my life im not getting back, was a surrealist weird fest not a dark comedy at all.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Has anyone else watched 'the' Scottish movie (or depiction of Scotts?) Calibre on Netflix? Really hard watch (but good), the atmosphere, my god man. Put me down a few notches (mood wise)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I woke up today in an inexplicably down mood.
Well that sucks the fat one. Why not watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly to cheer yourself up?

I went to the cinema on Monday night to do just that. Came out all smiles :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Well that sucks the fat one. Why not watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly to cheer yourself up?

I went to the cinema on Monday night to do just that. Came out all smiles :)

I cried in the shower and realised I’ll be dead one day, then I felt much better!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Loving the look for Godzilla 2 personally, I'm a long time Godzilla fan - used to watch the old Godzilla movies with my grandfather growing up so Godzilla holds a somewhat special place in my heart. I hope Legendary continue to make Godzilla movies, they've done a great job compared to the 1998 shitshow Hollywood put out.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Mission Impossible: Fallout.

Its alright. Its not as good as the last one but as a series of really impressive set pieces that mostly aren't CGI, its still worth a watch. Still better than any of the last half dozen James Bond films though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Quite enjoyed Bohemian Rhapsody. I can see why critics gave it a mauling but if you like Queen then it'll do just nicely, thankyouverymuch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom