Film The General Film Thread

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Soooo...good Ridley Scott or shit Ridley Scott? On the plus side, his very first film, The Duelists, was set in the Napoleonic era, and that's a brilliant film. But it's Ridley Scott, so who the fuck knows?
Right that is now added to the watch list, keep em coming, I have Amazon Prime, NetFlix.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Soooo...good Ridley Scott or shit Ridley Scott? On the plus side, his very first film, The Duelists, was set in the Napoleonic era, and that's a brilliant film. But it's Ridley Scott, so who the fuck knows?
It's certainly pretty Ridley Scott.

But I'm with you. For me, whether his films are good or bad seem really to rely on luck more than anything else.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's certainly pretty Ridley Scott.

But I'm with you. For me, whether his films are good or bad seem really to rely on luck more than anything else.

The one thing Ridley Scott does consistently well is cinematography; it's usually characters and plot where his stuff falls apart

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The one thing Ridley Scott does consistently well is cinematography
Yep. He comes from an advertising background, so he needs to know what looks nice.

Anyone going to watch Oppenheimer then?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aKEKbG1_460s.jpg

The real Disney Remake.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone seen The Flash?

Would I be unnecessarily burning up free life to watch it?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Long wank would be better.
In your world that's just quite a few until it gets too sore, right? (waits for 'it's never to sore for a wank') :cool:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Thought it was very silly
The first two movies were better

Also thought Eternals sucked

Gonna be hard to top Endgame. Or maybe I'm turning into full-blown Dad mode....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Anyone seen The Flash?

Would I be unnecessarily burning up free life to watch it?
a mate saw it and said it was surprisingly good. I'd watch it for the Batman content but I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief long enough to not think about how much of a wibbly ballsack that Ezra Miller fella is.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
a mate saw it and said it was surprisingly good. I'd watch it for the Batman content but I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief long enough to not think about how much of a wibbly ballsack that Ezra Miller fella is.

The Flash film is utter garbage.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Watched The Flash and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3 yesterday. I thought The Flash was the better of the 2.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
May give it a bash as bats is in there then.

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and it was indeed the worst of em but just on the right side of being worth a watch.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The newest Spiderman. Animated one.

8/10.

As good as the first one. Didn't realise it was 2 1/2 hours long and could have kept watching.

They best not rush the third one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The Last Voyage of the Demeter was alright, nothing special but worth a watch if you like dracula/horror type stuff.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

Lots wrong with it. Too much Waller-Bridge (to the point that she detracts somewhat from Indy's character). But still, not a complete dumpster-fire, so if you like Indy then you may as well watch it.

6.7 on IMDb is probably about right tbh.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just watched Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

Lots wrong with it. Too much Waller-Bridge (to the point that she detracts somewhat from Indy's character). But still, not a complete dumpster-fire, so if you like Indy then you may as well watch it.

6.7 on IMDb is probably about right tbh.

I agree to much of her getting in the way of things. Also way too much bad CGI. I found it to be a bit jarring.
It was certainly better than I expected but I would give it a 5/10

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Would have made Threads a really fun film. "Everyone into a fridge!". Everyone lives \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom