The Force Awakens

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What's with Chewie's hair being so fucking well groomed?

I think this film lacks Mayhew :(

because it's CGI and not a suit. CGI has a long way to go before anyone who's ever been near a computer will not spot it instantly.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
actually I may have to correct myself: reading up, almost all the SW wookies are in suits. In the trailer Chewie was looking so perfect (so was Han btw) that I almost immediately labled the wookie as CGI and Ford as have had 18 hours of makeup.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
because it's CGI and not a suit.
Fucking WHYYYYYYYY?!

Edit:
actually I may have to correct myself: reading up, almost all the SW wookies are in suits. In the trailer Chewie was looking so perfect (so was Han btw) that I almost immediately labled the wookie as CGI and Ford as have had 18 hours of makeup.
Oh....

:)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Carrie Fisher has not aged well for a rich bitch.

True, but people in glass houses and all that... Apparently she also dropped 40 lbs for The Force Awakens, which is never a good look when things are already going south anyway.

She's funny as fuck though, some of her writing his hilarious.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i thought carrie was mostly drugs not aging ?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
True, but people in glass houses and all that... Apparently she also dropped 40 lbs for The Force Awakens, which is never a good look when things are already going south anyway.

She's funny as fuck though, some of her writing his hilarious.
I had some personal interaction with her years ago on a Virgin flight from LAX to LHR. She was a complete and utter bitch, throwing a tantrum a 3 year old would be proud to beat. So when I put the term bitch I truly meant it :) She made the cabin crews life very hard complaining about everything. Admit I have not read anything she's written but will take a look.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Female lead is the only iffy point for me, depends how she acts/is written in.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Looks like Simon Pegg has got a role too, albeit probably unrecognisable, but just so he can say he was in it

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Very nice. But It's still JJ Abrams so I'll reserve judgement until I see something resembling a coherent plot.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
At least it's still going and doesn't have Kim Kardashian in it.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ordered my tickets last night. watched final trailer this morning and got chills and that manic giggle you get when something really excites you cant wait!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ordered my tickets last night. watched final trailer this morning and got chills and that manic giggle you get when something really excites you cant wait!
I felt that before Phantom Menace and I would for this but I realise what's making me feel it is the music and my memories of the old films that it brings back.

I'll be keeping it at a reasonable arms length. Some things are going to annoy me. Like the ubiquitous cumberbatch.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I won't be ordering tickets. The last thing I want to do is sit in a full theatre having to listen to fucking idiots talking when the film starts, messing around with phones, crunching crisp packets, etc.

I'll go on a Tuesday morning when everyone else is working, and when I get to pay for a normal seat and sit in the posh seats anyway :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i never got that feeling with the prequels, i enjoyed them and i do watch em occasionally but i wasnt as excited about them as this, i think its because it looks alot more authentic than the prequels which tbh could have been michael bay movies because they were so CGI heavy. as always we will see, they could be absolute flops which would destroy me as im a massive star wars fan. but jj abrams is responsible for some of my favourite recent films so thats a step in the right direction

and on a completely different note as i was looking at imdb cos i wasnt sure if abrams had a H in it i came across this, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_9
id heard rumours a while ago but does anyone know if this is going ahead?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
does anyone know if this is going ahead?
Dunno but it is JJ's production company.

I kinda hope not. But if it does then you know valve'll release HL3 at the same time.

LOL!

:(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What impresses me about these trailers is that they give nothing away. I know that there's the old dark side/light side force deal, I know it's a continuation of the same story we know, but that's about it. What really gets me excited though is the range of emotions on display. The prequels were generally emotionless borefests. This film looks as though it might contain characters we actually care about.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Agreed, pretty rare aswell nowadays for such a big film, we normally seen the whole movie including the twists within the trailers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom