The Force Awakens

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMULTIPOSTTTTT!!!!! :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
nope, every saber is just as powerful as every other, that's why you can perform sword lock and have them grimace at each other and chat about the weather and such. iirc it's canon that a saber blade can cut through anything except another saber blade.

Powerful as in bigger. Though i know big long things aren't your forte :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
nope, every saber is just as powerful as every other, that's why you can perform sword lock and have them grimace at each other and chat about the weather and such. iirc it's canon that a saber blade can cut through anything except another saber blade.

JJ Abrams mocks your talk of "Canon". He mocks it so much that he trans-warp beamed it to another planet, killed it, resurrected it with super-blood, then killed it again.

TdC

JJ Abrams mocks your talk of "Canon". He mocks it so much that he trans-warp beamed it to another planet, killed it, resurrected it with super-blood, then killed it again.

While I fear you're quite right, I still hope. I STILL HOPE :eek:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As a 7 year old who was taken to the bright light of the Odeon in Leicester Square in 1977 (yes i'm that old) to see Star Wars, in the days when blockbuster film didn't reach local cinemas for about 4 weeks

Exactly this for me too pal - my big sister took me to see it :D

Poag

m00?
...and Cortosis.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
aMbvj6M_700b.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That robot is probably the opening shot. Every other star trek has a similar style thing.

Poag

m00?
TBH i dont get the problem with the ball-bot

Its something various groups are working on atm, its much more stable than a the two legged designs we keep throwing around in film.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My uncle who is from Los Angeles came over to visit and was telling me about this awesome scifi movie that was taking the states by storm..of course in those days it took months to get the reels over here and there was little publicity at the time...I was so excited to see it and wasn't disappointed..it was a quantum leap.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The key word is "was" the recent 3 were just expensive B movies.

TdC

that trailer is just so much win compared to the other one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And that's enough trailers on it for me. Wouldn't want to spoil more, not that much was spoiled. Looks good, looks like it might fit the numerical sequence well.

Or rather better said; looks promisingly old school inspired.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's with Chewie's hair being so fucking well groomed?

I think this film lacks Mayhew :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well I liked it. The downed star destroyer is great, the nerds are already pulling it to bits in an attempt to extract the entire plot from a few fuzzy frames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom