The experiment game iii

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Well.. that was dissapointing. :(
More fun next round maybe?

vote: Mey

Uara

Part of the furniture
disappointing :eek: I'm glad i'm still alive and kicking!! Yes Mey is looking the most likely target for my vote!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Well that wasnt what i expected.....am...im lost now..all my theorys have been wrong so ima just shut up :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well a box of goodies doesn't signify a good person so I'm tempted to put my vote straight back where it was. But then Mey...inactivity and just pushing out one liners and leaving it at that is leading me towards voting for him. Especially as his vote for Uara was the final one and consisted of two words.

In fact:

vote:Mey

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Kir im in the same line of thought as you....i dont think just surviving that box means Uara is good..i mean the bad guys commercial option could be to check whats in boxes so if he was hed know what was in which....however this sounds insanely paranoid so im also suspicious of mey....head hurts!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Suppose we can allow Uara one more round.

vote Mey

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Three votes Mey, thorwyn, azurus and kirennia.

4 needed still.

Mey

Part of the furniture
What a pile of horse crock, cause I've not said anything I'm guilty? Sorry your theory is flawed and a pile of wank. I vote with the majority.. Boo whoo.. I'll randomly pick someone to vote for next time.. that'll help.

Vote: Mey

kirennia

Part of the furniture
What a pile of horse crock, cause I've not said anything I'm guilty? Sorry your theory is flawed and a pile of wank. I vote with the majority.. Boo whoo.. I'll randomly pick someone to vote for next time.. that'll help.

Vote: Mey

No it's because of two word answers and generally not participating in the game. If that's your tactic, fine but if you chose to play particular ways, you can't be surprised when others play their own way as well.

Uara

Part of the furniture
No it's because of two word answers and generally not participating in the game. If that's your tactic, fine but if you chose to play particular ways, you can't be surprised when others play their own way as well.

:iagree: two word answers and generally non-participation apart from putting down votes generally makes it harder for others to play the game. Yes its a tactic, its not really one I'm a fan of. I much prefer people to talk things over etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And Mey takes the stand with a shocking vote on himsefl!

It's time to play, Death or No Death!

Choose your box.

Mey

Part of the furniture
1. Kirennia
2. Mey – Myself not a Baddy
3. Ch3tan – dead a Baddy
4. Thorwyn
5. Azurus

6. Cerb
7. Uara – Survived one

Are the people who voted for the first Bad, now assuming the baddies know who the other baddies are.. I reckon Kierennia is a good choice (Using your same retarded logic) he's not really said anything or contributed anything...

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm not sure its possible that they are, but then the question is how many bad guys are there! Started off with 7 of us, im not sure whether there will be 2 or 3 in the starting line-up. If there was only 2 then them knowing who each other are then that doesnt really help the bad 'uns! If there's 3 then potentially it could be Cerb and Kirennia working together as they do seem to be bouncing off each other pretty well, but it could just be they're thinking along the same lines :) . (now im not accusing anyone just throwing theories about before the box is opened)

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm not sure its possible that they are, but then the question is how many bad guys are there! Started off with 7 of us, im not sure whether there will be 2 or 3 in the starting line-up. If there was only 2 then them knowing who each other are then that doesnt really help the bad 'uns! If there's 3 then potentially it could be Cerb and Kirennia working together as they do seem to be bouncing off each other pretty well, but it could just be they're thinking along the same lines :) . (now im not accusing anyone just throwing theories about before the box is opened)

sounds reasonable to me!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*Mey reaches into his own box and with a flash of lights and gasping of audience...nothing happens.*

...well. Woopie. Now for some words from our sponsors, if we have any left...

Aaaaand we're out!

Commercial choice, no talking, you know the drill :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And we're back!

After two very...well..."exiting"...rounds, things might pick up any moment!

Time to play, Death or no Death!

(things open, speculate away)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Vote: Kirennia

Straight in for the kill, no-more mandy pandy.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Almost made the mistake of talking during the commercial...but I didn't so all is good :D

Are the people who voted for the first Bad, now assuming the baddies know who the other baddies are.. I reckon Kierennia is a good choice (Using your same retarded logic) he's not really said anything or contributed anything...

I'll ignore the insult as I presume this is a post-bloodshed show (hohoho) but nonetheless this strikes as the classic, they voted for me so I'm going to vote for them, nerner trick...

The only time you've said anything more then one line was after you were called up for not saying enough to which you replied with insults.

If you want to know, it wasn't a theory, it was an annoyance. In my mind and I'm guessing from others votes theirs too but I wont put words in their mouths, if someone doesn't talk in what is essentially a talking game, they should be taken out regardless of what side they're on. It detracts from the flow of the game and leaves you with either the option of leaving them be risking them being the enemy and never actually finding out about it or voting them off to get things started at a decent pace. You can give people time which we did but after a few irl days of waiting, patience wears thin.

At least it's got you talking though so if you're a goodie it's worked out for the best, if not at least we can start finding out.

So after that, back to the original point:

Here's my list at the moment in order of most guilty to least:

Uara
Mey
Thorwyn-Cerb
Azurus

Vote:Uara

For the same reasons as stated before but more so after Mey pointing out who in fact didn't vote for the original bad guy. Having looked up what Uara originally did when Ch3tan looked under threat, he moved a vote to Azurus early on who from what I see, seems the most likely to be innocent after placing the first vote on Ch3tan.

There is always the possibility Azurus and ch3tan decided to do this as part of a plan to throw people off if one of them got voted on but so far, that seems more far fetched then a Uara decoy.

Uara

Part of the furniture
For the same reasons as stated before but more so after Mey pointing out who in fact didn't vote for the original bad guy. Having looked up what Uara originally did when Ch3tan looked under threat, he moved a vote to Azurus early on who from what I see, seems the most likely to be innocent after placing the first vote on Ch3tan.

There is always the possibility Azurus and ch3tan decided to do this as part of a plan to throw people off if one of them got voted on but so far, that seems more far fetched then a Uara decoy.

Lol actually there is one point I agree with in this statement and thats the fact that now Azurus does indeed look the most innocent in my eyes as well. Well I've explained in an earlier post why I voted for Azurus so not much point in going over it again!

With 2 good boxes you gotta start asking the question if any more are going to contain nothing or whether the rest of them are going to kill us in some dastardly way. Who knows what this evil host has got up his sleeves!! In my eyes I think the rest are going to be deadly. Actually I'd like to know which boxes are left (kinda confused are the boxes we have numbered? or are they seperate from boxes 1-7)

As I said in a previously post before the break, I think potentially there are 2 bad 'uns left out of us and I think possibly it mite be Cerb and Kirennia looking over what they've said in the past its always been very chummy, going for the same vote on thorwyn, then when realising that they weren't going to take him down going for Ch3tan and then going for me!! I'm going to go with Mey on this one and:

VOTE: Kirennia

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(boxes are named by people(naturally), floor boxes numbered)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I must admit I`m confused about the theories by now. I offered myself to open the first box because I thought it would be fun and a good laugh etc but you guys denied it to me. *shrug*

The last "BOOOM" is two boxes ago now. Let´s not dissapoint the audience any longer!

vote: Kirennia

kirennia

Part of the furniture
One thing to take from this is, despite my chance of being splatted, I still don't think Mey and Uara as a partnership is a high possibility. Mey is voting for me as I was the one to vote for him and Uara, I'd presume because I'm still pushing for him to try again and wont stop so it's a safe bet to bump me off, even if it means teaming up with somoneelse to get the point across easier.

I still think one of them is guilty, just not both as it's a natural attack plan to save yourself by ganging up, even if you don't know who you're ganging up with. If/When you find out my role on death, if there is one thing I'd like to have for you to consider is that point and who has been gunning for me.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Dont care if it makes me look guilty i dont think its kireanna and if it is ill be shocked but either way im not voting ofr him....he does make a valid point about Azurus though..Ive got my doubts about Uara even though he survived and even if he explaind why he voted for AZ but since im not sure and i dont want to vote for thor because of what he did in the first round im going to Vote Mey

Uara

Part of the furniture
i dont want to vote for thor because of what he did in the first round

Yeah I'm with you in that, knowing Toht he might have some really devious role, meaning he had to bevoted off ending up with us all losing. Or I could be feeling far too paranoid!! But we seem to have come to a bit of an impasse. Azurus seems to have disappeared, really need to hear his opinions on the matter!!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Yeah I'm with you in that, knowing Toht he might have some really devious role, meaning he had to bevoted off ending up with us all losing. Or I could be feeling far too paranoid!! But we seem to have come to a bit of an impasse. Azurus seems to have disappeared, really need to hear his opinions on the matter!!

Aye, that's what I'm waiting on now, not a lot more to be said from me until then :)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Lol actually there is one point I agree with in this statement and thats the fact that now Azurus does indeed look the most innocent in my eyes as well.

Seems to me like your trying to get me onside so i will leave you alone as you will not vote for me again.

vote Uara

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lol, fair enough if you think that and actually when I re-read it, it does sound that way! But its just the truth and hell if the truth doesnt work, its gonna hav to be a smarter person than i am to try and persuade you that i'm a good 'un.

Plus your right i'm not going to vote for you as I think your innocent and tit for tat voting really isn't the way to win this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom