The experiment game iii

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*Ch3tan slowly opens his box, looking inside as the audience leans closer and the contestants lean away.*

Ch3tan closes the box, looks around, sighs and says;
"You can all go to hell."

*Before the box explodes and splatters Ch3tan all over the studio, contestants and parts of audience.
"DEATH!!!", screams old.tohtori and the crowd goes wild!*

"And with that, it's time to hear from our sponsors. Don't touch that dial...or die!"

Aaaand we're out!

"Christ, where do you get these guys."

*Someone whispers something to old.tohtori*

Well seems you were in luck, this guy was a crazy bastard, nasty piece of work. We found a ton of explosives in his locker, not that it really matters haha.

Ch3tan was democrazy, bad guy.

Send in your commercial actions if any, no posting until commercial is over.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aaaaaaaaaaand welcome back!

On our second round, another contestant went out with a BANG! *shoots an audience member*

Oops, ah well!

6 contestants remain, who will be next...it's time to play...

Death or No Death!!

(posting and voting is free again)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well thats one bad guy down!! Even if I thought he was one of us! Well that gives us much greater odds of us getting out of here in one piece!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
*wipes the blood off his face*

You´re right guys... it´s more fun to let other people open the boxes. :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
indeed I am, all I want to do is to get us all out of here as intact as possible!! Haha see and there you were trying to get be the person to open the box! Good job otherwise we'd be wiping your blood off our faces!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Well.. the producer told me it´s only fake dynamite and they would bluebox the explosion for the spectators etc.etc.
Noone told me it´s for real. :/

kirennia

Part of the furniture
If I win, I'll quite happily put up my old dollar money stash to kidnap the next bag of big brother contestants, bring them here, now then you'd get your ratings :D

As for who to vote for next, my money is going firmly on Uara. Being one of only two who didn't say much towards ch3tan...although Thorwyn only did after he'd shown he was blatently going to get killed. Hmm, although going back on my own first impression in this game, it's going to have to be Uara. Being extremely 'light-hearted' about the whole thing, avoiding ch3tan contact and ...well that's about it I guess :)

I realise the audience isn't gonna like me for voting for the fun guy but hey, I want the money and every gameshow like this needs someone for the audience to hate so...well... I didn't really like "The Godfather" all that much either.

So there...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
oops, forgot...

vote:Uara

Almost clicked edit post before I remembered :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Just re-read over the thread and i have to say Uara you seemed to agree with nearly everything Ch3tan said and voted the same way.....care to say something about that?

Uara

Part of the furniture
ooc:Well I promised to myself to not write on this after the pub, but hell I'm going to anyway. :p

OK during the first part of tonights show we had 3 camps emerge. The Anti-Azurus Camp led by Ch3tan, the Anti-Ch3tan camp led by Azurus surprise surprise and the Anti-Thorwyn camp led by Thorwyn :p well I didn't want to throw my cap in with Thorwyn as I felt at the time that anyone voting for themselves seemed to have some sort of inside knowledge or some sort of game-plan thus I felt that voting for him would lead to a loss for us.

This left me with either falling in with Ch3tan and Azurus, I for some reason felt that Ch3tan was a good guy (which in hindsight I know is a bad decision) and that I felt he had more to contribute than Azurus did. Thus me voting for Azurus, I know I made a bad decision in siding with him but we're all still standing, well apart from Ch3tan but thats a good thing :) Greater chance of us getting out of here alive now!!

Mey

Part of the furniture
O man! I totally don't know who to vote for now :(!

Uara

Part of the furniture
I dunno, i've just re-read it now. Its not that much of a rambling!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Man this game just inspires paranoia! i was all up for voting for uara but now hes given a somewhat reasonable explanation i cant help but notice how quickly Kireanna and Az have sided with each other.........puts on tinfoil hat...ill just be over here in the corner for a lil bit deciding!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Man this game just inspires paranoia! i was all up for voting for uara but now hes given a somewhat reasonable explanation i cant help but notice how quickly Kireanna and Az have sided with each other.........puts on tinfoil hat...ill just be over here in the corner for a lil bit deciding!

Everyone who has voted the same or commented on another persons opinion positively can have the exact thing said about them... every one of these games it's just a matter of time before someone points on one particular instance ;)

In fact, myself and you voted on Thorwyn so people could draw that analogy, Uara and Ch3tan, Thorwyn and...erm...himself? lol.

The point is, no matter who the bad guy(s) is/are, if you use that terminology then the only people who aren't guilty of it are those who simply don't vote or comment as ultimately, everyone is going to end up having the same opinion as someone at some point.

However, having said this, I am starting to wonder about Mey...or Thorwyn I guess who has turned out to be a bit of a dark horse since his earlier move. But then, Mey did put the early vote on ch3tan along with Azurus...

Here's my list at the moment in order of most guilty to least:

Uara
Mey
Thorwyn-Cerb
Azurus

I know this is feeding your thought but it's how I've got things down at the moment anyway.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I know this is feeding your thought but it's how I've got things down at the moment anyway.

Well isnt that the whole point :p we raise our own theories about whose good and whose bad etc trying to sway other peoples opinions who then come out with their own ideas and opinions until either a)someone makes a mistake or b)we just a general group consensus!!

I'm starting to consider Mey as the next volunteer. He's letting us all take each other apart in trying to find the bad guy amongst us whilst he's just sat in the background.To me it appears quite suspicious. Thus when 2 votes are placed against a person he can then saunter in and lay down the 3rd vote needed (I mean that would be stupidly suspicious but still)

Azurus has gone for the quick vote against me, but I can understand that I voted for him before the commercial break so I'll give him that.

Thorwyn as Kirennia said you are a dark horse. You had the craziness of voting for yourself on first part and then proclaiming you thought they were going to fake the deaths after Ch3t got blown to smithereens. I mean potentially there's a master plan there, but again im unsure.

Cerb and Kirennia, I'm not sure, not feeling any evil vibes from you guys despite the fact your suspecting me, but then again i didnt feel any vibes from Ch3t either. I think i'm going to need some more time to come to a decision.

Anyway thats just my take on things as they stand.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oooh my bad I said it was 3 to play, i meant 4!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Sorry uara, i know youve given me a fairly reasonable explanation on why you did what you did, But i have nothing else to go on at the moment than the fact that you seemed to side with ch3tan so im going to Vote:Uara for now but my vote may change.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Uara just vote for yourself and be saved, it worked for Thorwyn!! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a winner!

Or a loser, depends on your point of view but i'm sure the competant will go out with a BANG!

So, Uara, time to choose. Your own box, or one of the seven in the middle.

Remember, all choices are final.

Time to play...Death or no Death!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
God Dammit, just so you know, I'm a good guy! I'm going to go with box number 5 please!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oh and just pointing out, Mey did exactly what I said he would do!! For you survivors please bear that in mind!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and just pointing out, Mey did exactly what I said he would do!! For you survivors please bear that in mind!

No hard feelings megameight!!1

Now who to cast my steely gaze upon next, Mey is being awefully quiet, tres suspicious!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*the crowd waits in anticipation as Uara slowly walks down to the stage and opens box number 5.

Slowly, but surely, after a few nervous glances around, Uara opens the box*

SPROJOING!!!

*A teddybear bounces out of the box*

"No death...", old.tohtori frowns and kicks an imaginary can.

*The audience lets out a sigh of disappointment*

"Well, seems our contestant lives another day. What a shame. We'll be right back after these messages."

Aaaaand we're out!

Send in your commercial choices.
No talking during commercial.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aaaaaaaaaand we're back! *audience claps almost exitedly*

Let's see what this round brings!

It's time to play, Death or no Death!

(posting and voting free)

Uara

Part of the furniture
*Wipes forhead with hand* Jesus christ I thought I was done for then!!Gotta love my lucky number 5! Well I better tell you guys I got a card here which allows me to avoid having to open another box if I get picked again. It was attached to the teddy that popped out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom