The experiment game iii

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Box fizzles, crowd boos and producers whisper some more.

Nightchoices thank you.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
*sigh*

aight... looks like you guys really want to see me dead. Well then...

I chose my own box!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thorwyn peeks in his box and as the remrants of his body explode all over the studio, the crowd cheers in extacy!

"Death!! Even if you lot do choose your boxes before it's gametime!"

The producers whisper something.

"Well, that's rather anti-climatic but...that's it! Congratulations for your remaining players. They'll be all take a million dollars in prizemoney, their own life and get to...well....get to play next time if they want! Who wouldn't, easy money. Join us next time on Death or No Death!"

Game over. Evil guys are dead. Good guys win.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
meh, lack of structure toht, no point having bad guys with no comms between them. No incentive to play the game, just one line vote posts with no explanation. Fix that and the concept may work.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
meh, lack of structure toht, no point having bad guys with no comms between them. No incentive to play the game, just one line vote posts with no explanation. Fix that and the concept may work.

Yeah, there's also a problem since they dropped the demo in the start so it became a difusearama without anyone planting new bombs.

NExt game will be totally different though, then i'll probably return to this.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Good game, enjoyed it lots!

I wasn't lying about role just so Mey/Uara know, thanks for the trust.

I do apologise to Cerb though, I may have beena bit kniving (sp?) in my tactics and it resulted in you being killed. I didn't think you were actually guilty, I thought Mey was and thought it'd get Uara on side when you took box 1 or 3 which I already knew were empty. Was intent on turning back to Mey after you opened 1 or 3! Sadly you died after taking your own box but in the end Mey turned out to be innocent afterall. Maybe if you'd taken one of them Mey would have come out with his role and both been saved but it's all heresay.

Just out of interest Tohtori, what did you have planned for happening if good and bad guys both survived for the end?

Look forward to the next game anyway :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
i was just a complete innocent character :p but i did enjoy it! even if it did drag at times. The problem with games like this if people arn't willing to get involved it just gets hard to get something going.

Well my guess was well out and well played Thor, your voting for yourself in the first round completely put us off the scent right till the end! It could have gone really bad for you! But yeah i'm looking forward to another one!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Yeah, it was great fun!
My plan right from the start was to stir up as much confusion as possible by playing the weirdo type. Turned out that it worked for quite a while. :)

I had access to all public boxes, so I was never in danger (unless you guys had some dodgy manipulate-boxes-ability of course). I though that you´re my good-guy equivalent because you survived quite a lot of boxes and even picked the immunity card with your first choice. :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Also do have to say, as always, comments in here are no baring on out of thread activities... couple of times I did post purposefully aggro posts to try and make my point but be assured, I was smiling while doing it :D

Personally I always did prefer the games which may or may not end up being biased toward anyone, iceforges special games etc (never got a chance to do yours tohtori until this one)... I think not knowing exactly what roles there are is a fantastic way of doing it...

Mey

Part of the furniture
cheers for that seel sorry if my posts were boring or one liners couldn't really get into the game and had loads of work on, will probably let someone else play next time even though I did pick all the baddies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom