1. Kirennia
2. Mey
3. Ch3tan
4. Thorwyn
5. Azurus
6. Cerb
7. Uara

Rules:

Good guys try to survive and find the baddies. Baddies try to survive and kill the good guys. Why there's good guys and bad guys here? Who the hell knows.

Every "Show time!" you pick another player to play the game via voting. Voting in bold Vote: player. Majority vote needed.

Every "Commercial", the people with commercial choices do their thing, and the show continues.

No editing of posts.

No bold text except the votes, don't confuse me! :(

When a player opens a box, show goes to commercial.

During commercial, no talking on thread!

No talking outside game thread in any form and no taking personalities out of game thread.

Basic mafia rules(except special rules) apply that is.

I will start this thread when i've sent out the PMs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All PMs sent, game begins!)

Pleeeeease welcome, your host....oooooooold. Tohtori!!!

*applauds*

Iiiiiiiiiiit's time to play, DEATH OR NO DEATH!!!

Our seven contestants will be playing for the grand prize of...LIFE! And one million dollars, that's old dollars for you old folk.

On the middle of the stage we have boxes numbered 1 through 7.

Each contestant also has their own box.

Boxes contain lovely suprises and not so lovely suprises *spotlight shines on contestant 8, splattered all over the wall*. Ooooooooh!

Each round contestants vote for a person to play, majority wins and the player has to choose either to open their own box or choose one of the stage boxes.

Thrilling!

So...are you contestants ready to answer the question...

Studio audience: DEATH OR NO DEATH!!!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Dammit Noel, why did I listen to your beardy charms!! No where in the contract did it say anything about dying!

*Looks around* Looks like I'm not the only one who was tricked into doing this.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
*looks around somewhat scared* well ive seen enough movies to know to do what im told....dont know about the rest of you but i just got a mesage in this weird earpiece thing saying the only way i can survive is to kill the bad guy.....who aparently isnt this joker "points at host"......i dont suppose anyone wants to own up? save they're imortal soul and all that?

Uara

Part of the furniture
wait you've got an ear piece. I've not been given one of those! Why are you so special??

Mey

Part of the furniture
WOWHOOOOOOOOOO BOOOM! DID YA SEE THAT DID YA?!!!!!!!! His head went splat and all that gory I mean WOW! This is some crazy CGI!!

He's not really dead right? They wouldn't do that surely!?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I'm not volunteering to stick my fingers into that goo, so if you really want to know you are welcome to go and check.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, some of us seem afraid to commit and comment, lets send one of them up to compete... vote azurus

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Well, some of us seem afraid to commit and comment, lets send one of them up to compete... vote azurus

What a wild and unfounded accusation! You clearly have something to hide vote Ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's true. I hid a kid where I dropped him, in a pool.

Not in the shower like some freak of nature.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not at all, someone with your ability for failure is surely the best bet to open a box and secure a better chance of survival for the rest of us.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan is trying to slander my good name and spread panic among the good people of FH who view me as a rolemodel and hero, villainous activities if ever i saw them!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
hm... may I vote for myself?
It´s kinda like Xmas. :) I like pressies! :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
wait you've got an ear piece. I've not been given one of those! Why are you so special??

What are you talking about we all have one...i can see one in your ear...i assume im not the only one that was given some sort of message just as this "Game" began?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmmmmm i've never specifically been given one, give me time to check my pockets etc and i may find one! But if your getting secret messages from the host or "banker" you better give em to us :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
What what? A chance to win a prize? Can I open mine now? :D Anyone got a stick and a coathanger so we can open them at a distance blue peter style? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
One vote, Ch3tan. (Azurus)
One vote, Azurus (Ch3tan)

Unvoted, Mey, Uara, Levin, Thorwyn Ce...the rest!

And yes, you may vote for yourself if you're silly :p

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oooooooh yeah, anyone wearing a bra, if its underwired we can use that wired to try and open the box. I dont want to end up a blood spatter on the wall and I'm sure none of you want to be either!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Actually Ch3tan (its lucky we've all got these handy name-badges isn't it!!) you seem very willing to sacrifice someone up potential death
*hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if all boxes do equal death or whether there is a slim chance for survival upon opening the box*
but yeah Ch3t if your so willing to sacrifice Azurus for box opening duty, how do we know you won't do the same to the rest of us!
*looks around in a paranoid fashion*

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Ploy? There is no ploy. I just want to be the first to open a box. so...
vote: Thorwyn

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's...

Two votes, Ch3tan. (Azurus, Mey)
One vote, Azurus (Ch3tan)
And...two votes for silly man Thorwyn (Cerb and..*cough*...Thorwyn)

Unvoted remains, Uara and kirennia.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lol your willing to potentially kill yourself. Thats madness that is, if you're good your lessoning the chances of the rest of us walking out of here in one piece. Unless it is a ploy and ofc you wouldnt own up to it being a ploy, because otherwise that would be very silly.
Maybe your actually evil and your job is to be the first killed and maybe you've got a bomb implanted so that when u die you explode killing us all.

Arghhhhhhhh the theories are many!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Actually Ch3tan (its lucky we've all got these handy name-badges isn't it!!) you seem very willing to sacrifice someone up potential death
*hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if all boxes do equal death or whether there is a slim chance for survival upon opening the box*
but yeah Ch3t if your so willing to sacrifice Azurus for box opening duty, how do we know you won't do the same to the rest of us!
*looks around in a paranoid fashion*

It's a game of survival, my chances of survival increase as do yours if Az takes one for the team.

vote:Ch3tan

Qualify that please, nothing worse than people who do not contribute.

Bad for the ratings.

I think the network should AXE you, maybe we will be lucky and the box will contain one eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom