The Boris Era

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh the European press, hand picked by the Indy.
I can hardly wait to read it's objective viewpoints that are bound to be in full support of democracy.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I can hardly wait to read it's objective viewpoints that are bound to be in full support of democracy.
How was the stuffy you got during Bozzas speech? I hope his dulcet tones making your pee pee tingle for 15 mins will be worth it in the long term....

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's going to be a parade of self-serving pricks.

Tory Candidate; 'Boris shouldn't be PM, he'll drive the country into the ground!'

Boris; 'Want a cabinet job?'

Tory Candidate; 'YES PLS SIR!'

Why is it only the veteran Tories who appear to have some principles.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Why is it only the veteran Tories who appear to have some principles.
A mixture of factors. Less to lose, plus the fact that the most terrible of cunts from back when have already cashed in to directorships and dictator-supporting.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Dominic Raab is in the cabinet. Jesus Christ.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Priti Patel who resigned in disgrace is home secretary.

Raab who failed at Brexit and has all the tact and guile of Bernard Manning is foreign secretary.

Real government of the talents here.

Gwadien

Interesting, but I predicted this :D

The next part of the prediction is that they'll fail on Brexit and blame remainers.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

That sweet sweet 0.2% democracy

dysfunction

FH is my second home

The next part of the prediction is that they'll fail on Brexit and blame remainers.

They are doing that now. It's easier to blame someone else than admit your own failures.

Job

The most right wing government since Thatcher.

Whats not to like.

DaGaffer

Of course they will. The "stab in the back" narrative has been gathering steam for ages. Our resident village idiot only alluded to it the other day. Given Brexit itself is about blaming other people for Britain's problems, its hardly surprising is it?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Every cloud.... hopefully when the Oct deadline is not met or a GE is called the UK will be able to get rid of a whole host of incompetent entitled wankers in one go (horrible cabinet full of some of the most despised individual the UK has to offer)....

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The most right wing government since Thatcher.

Whats not to like.

Its not surprising that you enjoy having a cabinet full of self serving corrupt individuals. It fits right in with your principles.

DaGaffer

Every cloud.... hopefully when the Oct deadline is not met or a GE is called the UK will be able to get rid of a whole host of incompetent entitled wankers in one go (horrible cabinet full of some of the most despised individual the UK has to offer)....

I'd agree with you, but...Corbyn. There is no effective opposition in British politics right now. The Tories can (and will) fuck up Brexit in the worst possible way and still get reelected.

Job

The BBC news this morning.
Presenter carefully positioned with the giant EU flags in full view..not a single Union flag.
Typical cuck guest ..oh the EU wont and the EU wont like him or her and how are we going to get a deal if the EU doesnt like the personalities.

Jesus fucking christ.
I mean jesus fucking christ, theyd have the presenter sucking a 12 inch EU dildo if they could.
Just fuck the BBC they no longer represent this country and should be moved to Brussels....the First thing Boris should do is ban them and CH4 from the press meets.
Go full Donald

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes let's become a dictatorship and ban everything the government doesn't like.

This is what you want isn't it @Job. A Chinese or North Korean style government?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
We all know he is a self serving calculating scum bag and yet he managed to get elected.

Job

Yup..he also appears to be pretty good at brushing off uncomfortable historical opinions.

Which really helps.

Gwadien

So to clarify @Job Boris should ban media groups critical of him and he should ignore all criticism?

Hallo Hitler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom