The Boris Era

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Gwadien, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

Carey tried it with Liar Liar but he just went for slapstick approach.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

You really are an idiot

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Job

And still its a cornerstone of humanity and Gervais covered it in a comedy that didnt try too hard.

Taking any aspect of the human race to its logical singularity always amuses me.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  4. Scouse

Scouse HERO! FH Subscriber

It was a shit film with nothing meaningful to say about anything.

5. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

I think him amd his team are just pandering to leavers, "oh its the EU being inflexible", we are going to be 6 months past original deadline and all UK gov has done is navel gazing and infighting. "Oh those evil anti brexit MPs they are collaborating with the enemy making no deal more likely!", well... a deal was negotiated for 3 years almost, MPs do bear some responsibility here, failure to define what the EU relationship should be before negotiating has to go down as an abysmally stupid move by UK gov

If things go to shit they will blame EU and people like Job will eat it up, if by some miracle its fine they will take credit, politically its a win win for him, just a game afterall for these rich entitled assholes ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  6. Job

Oh so good or bad youre just going to sulk.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  7. Job

8. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

Nope just stating some facts ;)

Thought being right wing and/or conservative was all about taking personal responsibility but it seems scapegoats are easier than actually doing something to improve things

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Yes because I forgot, that particular trait is only one associated with one group not all of them.

10. caLLous

caLLous I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Not a good look if true. Practically standing in the carriageway with his back to the traffic as well. :\

11. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

I was watching the BBC the other morning and they were talking to Kwasi Kwarteng about the power cuts and they asked him if the government could guarantee there would be no more power cuts, I found it hilarious as he tried to avoid answering the question....of course you fucking can't.