The Boris Era

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I’m watching at the moment ... it is a clusterfuck

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yup..he also appears to be pretty good at brushing off uncomfortable historical opinions.

Which really helps.

Yes I used to quite like him and he has quite quickly managed to change my opinion of him. He has shown his true colours and it's not a pretty sight.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"I don't give a fuck what you just said, I wasn't listening. I'm just going to bluster on about whatever I want."

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There's just FAR too much fake optimism, we will be global leaders in EVERY industry, we will become the most POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD.

If we fail to achieve this, we will blame Liberal Elite.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its not about media groups being critical of him its about the bbc having thrown its impartiality in the dustbin, setfire to it and sent the ashes to the Sun.

The other interesting interview that morning was with a meteorologist who flatly refused to follow the hot weather is because of climate change mantra.

It wasnt so much that he was some sceptic but the way she kept repeating..but yes thats climate change..well no its weather and started to explain and was just cut short..climate change then ..well ots urban heat effect in Londo...climate change then!!!!!....you could see she was thinking..gets this fucking free thinker off the air and just invite a greenpeace activist.

Gwadien

I just find it funny that you whinge that the Liberal Elites are stopping your opinions from being aired.

But the first thing you want to do is silence views that criticise the Government.

Joke.

Job

Yes yawn..thats not what Im saying is it.

Job

From his first commons speech.

We will be the centre of genetics after being released from modification rules.

Strange no ones picked up on that.

Gwadien

Yes yawn..thats not what Im saying is it.

That is precisely what you are saying.

You want Boris to do what Trump did and ban press who are opposed to him.

As I said in another thread; you don't have principles, you just follow causes to get your political aims.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
From his first commons speech.

We will be the centre of genetics after being released from modification rules.

Strange no ones picked up on that.

Explain how and the specific rules that are slowing us down.

Job

That is precisely what you are saying.

You want Boris to do what Trump did and ban press who are opposed to him.

As I said in another thread; you don't have principles, you just follow causes to get your political aims.
Im saying they should ban them until they remember how to be impartial.

Gwadien

Im saying they should ban them until they remember how to be impartial.

When you say impartial, what you mean is you want them to praise Boris and Trump.

Gwadien

This isn't straight cucumbers though.

This is Genetically Modified foods.

This means that the UK Government wants to remove regulation so that they can be pushed into market quickly.

Of course the people that work in that industry/study in that industry want less regulation.

Of course none of the people that support GM foods would ever touch them through choice.

Gwadien

No..I want them to rip the shit out of the EU as well

If you think that the BBC have 'ripped the shit' out of Boris Johnson, then you are seriously deluded.

As I say, you don't want them to be impartial, you want them to be Russia Today.

Gwadien

AllSidesMediaBiasChart-Version1.1_0.jpg

Job

Im not actually talking about Boris, you brought that in , it was their EU daily cocksuck that wears you out.

Job

Bbc centre...fuuucckkkk offff.
And CNN is heading right wing as its viewing figures are plummeting.

Gwadien

Im not actually talking about Boris, you brought that in , it was their EU daily cocksuck that wears you out.

So from your previous post, you spoke about how there was EU flags when they were talking about the EU?

You're upset about flags?

Gwadien

So for a conclusion, you're upset that the BBC reported about the EU whilst using a EU flag as a back drop, and it shows so much bias towards the EU so it means that they should rip the shit out of the EU in order to balance it out?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In a news article about my little pony @Job'd be angry if it showed pictures of ponies in the background because it'd be biased against the power rangers, and he's expect people to rip the shit out of ponies in response.

Job

They carefully positioned EU flags in the shot...no British flags, they are basically trolling Brexiters..which is funny and all., but thats not the BBCs job is it.
In fact its the very opposite of what they should hold as core values and they do it because anyone complaining can be laughed at..'its just a flag snowflake'
They continue on all fronts to display their London centric metro liberal snobbery, because thats the 'correct' approach amongst educated polite society

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom