The Boris Era

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Gwadien, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

2. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

There will always be enough toadies in any organisation. You don't even need MPs to make up a Cabinet. Of course in Boris' case "cabinet" will be more like a wonky shelf made by an 8-year old in woodwork.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Wij

5. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

Oh the European press, hand picked by the Indy.
    I can hardly wait to read it's objective viewpoints that are bound to be in full support of democracy.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
  6. Yoni

Yoni Cockb@dger / Klotehommel

How was the stuffy you got during Bozzas speech? I hope his dulcet tones making your pee pee tingle for 15 mins will be worth it in the long term....

7. Gwadien

It's going to be a parade of self-serving pricks.

Tory Candidate; 'Boris shouldn't be PM, he'll drive the country into the ground!'

Boris; 'Want a cabinet job?'

Tory Candidate; 'YES PLS SIR!'

Why is it only the veteran Tories who appear to have some principles.

8. Wij

A mixture of factors. Less to lose, plus the fact that the most terrible of cunts from back when have already cashed in to directorships and dictator-supporting.

9. caLLous

caLLous I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Dominic Raab is in the cabinet. Jesus Christ.

10. Wij

Priti Patel who resigned in disgrace is home secretary.

Raab who failed at Brexit and has all the tact and guile of Bernard Manning is foreign secretary.

Real government of the talents here.

11. Wij

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gwadien

Gavin Williamson.

lol.

13. Wij

14. Gwadien

Interesting, but I predicted this :D

The next part of the prediction is that they'll fail on Brexit and blame remainers.

15. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

That sweet sweet 0.2% democracy

16. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

They are doing that now. It's easier to blame someone else than admit your own failures.

17. Wij

18. Gwadien

19. Job

The most right wing government since Thatcher.

Whats not to like.

20. DaGaffer

Of course they will. The "stab in the back" narrative has been gathering steam for ages. Our resident village idiot only alluded to it the other day. Given Brexit itself is about blaming other people for Britain's problems, its hardly surprising is it?

21. Yoni

Yoni Cockb@dger / Klotehommel

Every cloud.... hopefully when the Oct deadline is not met or a GE is called the UK will be able to get rid of a whole host of incompetent entitled wankers in one go (horrible cabinet full of some of the most despised individual the UK has to offer)....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. dysfunction

Its not surprising that you enjoy having a cabinet full of self serving corrupt individuals. It fits right in with your principles.

23. DaGaffer

I'd agree with you, but...Corbyn. There is no effective opposition in British politics right now. The Tories can (and will) fuck up Brexit in the worst possible way and still get reelected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Job

The BBC news this morning.
    Presenter carefully positioned with the giant EU flags in full view..not a single Union flag.
    Typical cuck guest ..oh the EU wont and the EU wont like him or her and how are we going to get a deal if the EU doesnt like the personalities.

Jesus fucking christ.
    I mean jesus fucking christ, theyd have the presenter sucking a 12 inch EU dildo if they could.
    Just fuck the BBC they no longer represent this country and should be moved to Brussels....the First thing Boris should do is ban them and CH4 from the press meets.
    Go full Donald

• Facepalm Facepalm x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  25. dysfunction

Yes let's become a dictatorship and ban everything the government doesn't like.

This is what you want isn't it @Job. A Chinese or North Korean style government?

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. caLLous

caLLous I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

27. dysfunction

We all know he is a self serving calculating scum bag and yet he managed to get elected.

28. Job

Yup..he also appears to be pretty good at brushing off uncomfortable historical opinions.

Which really helps.

29. Gwadien

So to clarify @Job Boris should ban media groups critical of him and he should ignore all criticism?

Hallo Hitler.