The best thing mythic ever did?

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by kenid
QQ??
What does that stand for?

Don't worry my little dear - only nasty Nolbies say that - it's short for Cry More :-(

PS Cougar I've seen you neeekkkiiiddd!! :b

A

Archeon

Remove IP imo - its just plain stupid that a tank can buy an RA (Cheap!!) a self-heal which is more powerful than a spell a realms primary healer has to spec 42spec points into mend to get (100% ST insta heal. And on that note its 100% of the casters HP, so it'l never do '100%' on anything with more HP than the Seer... Ergo - Tanks).

S

samildanachh

1) SI
2) DF
3) realm abilities
4) Leviathain

C

chosen

i think they did a great job by adding the Class Thane to this game!

O

old.CrazyMuppet

The best thing Mythic ever did was introduce the major nerfs to savages in 1.65 and 1.66.

:rolleyes:

T

tildson

cly cly :)

smite-nerf: you will now recieve a heal from you cleric

epic-armor: great fluff! Too bad SC ruined it all :(

Darkness Falls: An awesome and cool dungeon, still amazes me today.

Realmsranks & Most of the RAs: Very fun stuff, but a fight shouldnt totally depend on whether the RA X is up or not for victory.

SC & Crafting: Destroyed the fun in farming drops & items. This is how i see the development within a characters leveling today: Exp on places for optimal exp, ding 50, do quests and buy some DF-items, order armor and weapons from crafters and SC all - not you have every stat maxed...:( Now RvR in Emain rest of your life

O

old.Thanatlos

Add chants (PBT,dmg add, speed) to wardens in beta :)

Can you imagine why people would play them otherwise?

C

Conchabar

Teh gr8st things mythic ever done prolly was take away the bug of zerkers being able to use 2h weapons with la. nerf my scout thx mythic nice job. then nerf la.. mythic just rule tbh

T

thurston

epic armour, remember the day it was released and just a few of us were wearing it :>

R

Rnp

Weee wolfs !! by far the best thing ever made in this game

D

doneagle

i used to dream about them when i was still in middie :)

O

oblivion_6

i noticed that even when u say whats the good things some silly prick says bad things

but heay thats the way its gettin

IMO best thing was DF

F

fl3a

RAs.
DF.
BG.
manachanters - we need something that we can always say 'nerf' to.
/clock
SI gfx.
amg.
wee wolves.

K

Kindar

Started at patch 1.50, so can't tell much before that. But i liked SI...now im hunting like mad for rog items when xping my chars to bgs ^^

L

luin

BGs own, is where REAL rvr still happens.....

SI zones/mobs also, has substantially increased the game lifespan. Grt new mob skins, grt new quests.....

The best fix was introducing alch and SCing and also SI dung weops which made money worth sumthing again, used to be that ppl didnt sell things cos money was useless, u needed something to trade....so that was good

O

old.chipper

create a unique pvp system the likes THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!!!

i think rvr was the best thing mythic ever did for this game just wish they wouldnt neglect it

but barring that /effects none :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom