letters to mythic

S

Sibanac

Does anyone actualy think anything will change ?

If so what will change and in what timeframe ?

S

svartmetall

I don't know, but you have to try. If you don't try, you can't whine about nothing improving...it's like people who don't vote and then complain about the Goverment.

I have no idea whether Mythic will do anything on the basis of my (and others' ) letter(s), but we have to give it our best shot.

I hereby volunteer to proof-read anyone else's letters!

:)

R

rose

Well sibanac you'll certainly not change anything with your attitude.

I personally sent an email complaining to mythic, I did get a reply from sanya. Which has been passed to the producers. Atleast I made an effort, its interesting because Sanya's reply said that Mythic have recieved LOTS of complaints about the server downtime at the weekend. So Im sure GOA will NOT want this sort of thing to happen again. As it is very embarrasing for them, when the main company who is ALLOWING them to host and run Mythics game, knows how bad a service they are providing. I am sure if it continues Mythic will think twice about allowing GOA to host their game. After all it gives Mythic bad publicity for their game in Europe. Which will potentially put off new customers. Think about it, if some people here also decide to email games magazines etc stating the problems then a wider audience will see how badly this is game is hosted in Europe.....

And Mythic will not want that to happen.

People like you sibanac really get on my nerves you sit back and do nothing except question why people would complain, christ I work for a living and probably pay your benefits etc. With what little money I have left, after supporting wasters like you, is left to pay for this game. I want my moneys worth...

S

Shagrat

Aye, I think this latest problem has been the last straw for a lot of people. We all like a good whinge on here when things are going wrong but I have also now sent hardcopy letters to Mythic because it has now got beyond a joke. Its nice to see that so many people now feel the same way, the peasants have always been revolting, maybe someone will here them for once :)

H

harebear

if you showed any developers BW/emails that been sent im sure GoA will never get to host another game again (someone said WoW might be getting them in? must warn blizzard imo! :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread