Bad taste The Bad Taste Joke Thread

Gumbo

FH is my second home
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?

I've never had a lentil on my face!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
avrBONZ_700b.jpg

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Why can't Harry Potter tell the difference between his best mate and his cooking pot?
They're both cauldron.

Got a job as a church bell ringer. It's my first day so they're just showing me the ropes.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Why can't Harry Potter tell the difference between his best mate and his cooking pot?
They're both cauldron.

Got a job as a church bell ringer. It's my first day so they're just showing me the ropes.

:D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

trufax from the life of el teed. when Philadelphia came out I made the immense mistake of taking a girl I (desperately wanted to bang) liked on a date to see it. movie was great, but no sex, having to console a crying girl for a large amount of the movie/evening and after that she saw me as a friend for the rest of middle school. fml. lesson learned: never take a date to a movie with teh feels. it's pewpewsplosions or gtfo.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
trufax from the life of el teed. when Philadelphia came out I made the immense mistake of taking a girl I (desperately wanted to bang) liked on a date to see it. movie was great, but no sex, having to console a crying girl for a large amount of the movie/evening and after that she saw me as a friend for the rest of middle school. fml. lesson learned: never take a date to a movie with teh feels. it's pewpewsplosions or gtfo.
You became the probably-gay-friend.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I guess that's right. All because of that fucking Tom Hanks :eek:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I remember when @russell and i went to see 'In Pursuit of Happyness' with Will Smith, she was a wreck and told me never to take her to sad films again...big wuss

georgie

FH is my second home
I've turned mushy with two films recently "Inside Out" and "Me before You". Inside Out has had me bawling twice. :(

Hey! I'm just sensitive, fuck off!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dont get affected by movies like that. Its just a story its not real ffs

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Dead Poets Society was that last film that really hit me like a hammer. That scene where they all stand on the tables as he is leaving, still gets me every time

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've turned mushy with two films recently "Inside Out" and "Me before You". Inside Out has had me bawling twice. :(

Hey! I'm just sensitive, fuck off!

I'm no weeper but BingBang and the girl finally being allowed to be sad were certainly moving moments. Toy Story 3 and Andy and bonnie playing with the toys is even more so though.

georgie

FH is my second home
I'm no weeper but BingBang and the girl finally being allowed to be sad were certainly moving moments. Toy Story 3 and Andy and bonnie playing with the toys is even more so though.

Meh, felt nothing for BangBung but the other bit, yup, on two separate viewings. I don't think TS3 got to me at all either, or 'Up' which is another one people say gets them.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Did you hear about the poker player who lost his arm and got a prosthetic replacement? He's finding it hard to deal with.

Just called Seaworld for some tickets. They said my call would be recorded for training porpoises.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
After I became a father my emotions get the better of me. I'm a weeping mess at the end of Toy Story 3...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was shagging my neighbour over her kitchen table when we heard the front door opening.

Shit! That's my husband, she said "Quick try the back door."

I knew I should have got out of there but there's no way I was refusing an offer like that!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
My wife left me today, said my gambling addiction ruined our relationship. All I can think about is how to win her back.

I asked my friend from North Korea what it was like to live there. He said he can't complain.

Did you hear about the scarecrow that won a lifetime achievement award? It was outstanding in its field.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Clickbait.
Clickbait who?
The Answer will surprise you!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
After watching the trailer for the upcoming film, my six year old son asked me

"How does superman fly?

"Better than he rides a horse."

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Where do suicide bombers go when they die?

Everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom