Football The (bacon) General Forum Football Thread.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Some quality goals in the Chelsea game, from Malouda:
302opc8.gif

and Ashley Cole:
14k9r46.gif

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This is why City are not a top 4 team yet, they have the players to keep pressing but they have backed off and given us too many chances. Just got to hope we convert in injury time now.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We will have to be much more focused throughout the match at old trafford, we had them by the balls and then just stopped the pressure. A very soft penalty, but they happen, and awful marking for the second tevez goal.

rynnor

Rockhound
Interesting game - looked like Man Utd were cruising to a win until the Man City penalty (which was dodgy) - after that they never really regained control and Man Utd defense looked pretty weak.

I think the second leg Man Utd will be all over them - still I have always liked Tevez for his work effort and think he thoroughly deserved the goals.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Very surprised to see both centre backs running at the same ball for Utd. Very soft 2nd goal and Tevez definitely had a message for Utd with his celebrations.

Feel a draw would have been a fair result really, Utd's defence looked like it could be put to the sword but City were far too tentative for the home team.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I think we can see City are not really there yet when it comes to being top four quality but there is one massive difference in the team this year. Was a good game and I think (even though I choke to say it) Utd were definitely unlucky. Still thats one back for the dodgy 7mins overtime at Old Trafford earlier in the season!!;)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
No comments on the Villa v Blackburn second leg? I guess we don't attract enough television fans...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Blackburn started really well, who knows what would've happened had Samba not been sent off. Bit of complacency at the start for Villa? They didn't really play in the first quarter.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I think they were under instructions to start cagily and see what Blackburn had to offer. I don't think anybody expected Blackburn to be that up for the game, thought they played excellently throughout. Absolutely mental game, I can hardly talk now for screaming, singing and shouting.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I decided that the Villa game would be shit and boring and chose to watch the Liverpool game instead......what a fucking nimrod I am :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Spangle. It was a superb game. :D

Gary Lineker - "I can't remember the last time I saw 10 goals in a game". Um it was about 2 months ago Gary, Spurs 9-1 Wigan. Everyone talked about it quite a lot.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Spangle. It was a superb game. :D

Gary Lineker - "I can't remember the last time I saw 10 goals in a game". Um it was about 2 months ago Gary, Spurs 9-1 Wigan. Everyone talked about it quite a lot.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Double post spangle?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought Trem need spangling twice. :(

Can you delete one of them please. "Trem = 2 x spangle" still stands though. Just because. :eek:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I thought Trem need spangling twice. :(

Can you delete one of them please. "Trem = 2 x spangle" still stands though. Just because. :eek:

I *could* delete one of your posts but.....well.....I don't think I will :eek:

;)

I am still livid about watching the pile of shit that I did instead of the Villa game, worst thing is I switched over at half time and it was 2-2 and I still fucking went back to the scouser game :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You twat Trem, Liverpool play shit football and are virtually never worth watching.

To be fair though, Villa hadn't scored in fecking ages before last night.

Great comeback from us against Bolton though. The next 4 games for us will be the proving point of the season for all involved I think, we have Villa, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool.

The Special One

Fledgling Freddie
Some quality goals in the Chelsea game, from Malouda:
302opc8.gif

and Ashley Cole:
14k9r46.gif

Very good goal by the Ashley Cole. Fantastic. The Malouda is an idiot. The special one asked the mr kenyon to bring him a top class winger, erm someone like, how you say, the Winker, Ronaldo, but instead the special one had to put up with the malouda. I tries to exchange him with the voyeur for the Robert Van Persie.

Be champions

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow. With that post you really have to think:

Are you mentally stable?

I mean, seriously. You're not Mourinho you know...

...but you'd prolly still make a better manager.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
To be fair though, Villa hadn't scored in fecking ages before last night.

Other than Milner's brilliant counterattacking goal against Rovers in the previous leg, precisely two games before? I appreciate we're not the BIG FOUR and as thus only worthy of footnotes and postscripts but do try to keep up, there's a good chap.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Be fair to Waz, Turamber. Lets face it, you're probably the only Villa fan who could actually pull that stat out of your arse. Most of them are probably moaning about something unrelated, somewhere ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Other than Milner's brilliant counterattacking goal against Rovers in the previous leg, precisely two games before? I appreciate we're not the BIG FOUR and as thus only worthy of footnotes and postscripts but do try to keep up, there's a good chap.

You hadn't scored in several league games, drew 0-0 with West Ham, lost 1-0 to Liverpool, lost 3-0 to Arsenal so it's hardly like you've been prolific in front of goal recently.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can Leeds pull off another shock? We've lost the last couple of league games, so I'm thinking we might get battered today ....

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
To be fair, though a home draw to Wycombe might feel like a loss you've only lost to the Mighty Grecians :) I was there, great game to watch:clap:.

Were you too bothered about the JP trophy match? There's still the return leg to turn it around in, and surely a good FA cup run and promotion are both much more important.

RB

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Can Leeds pull off another shock? We've lost the last couple of league games, so I'm thinking we might get battered today ....

I bloody hope we batter you, need to get some goals after our last 2 games

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be fair, though a home draw to Wycombe might feel like a loss you've only lost to the Mighty Grecians :) I was there, great game to watch:clap:.

Were you too bothered about the JP trophy match? There's still the return leg to turn it around in, and surely a good FA cup run and promotion are both much more important.

RB

Don't get me wrong -if we go out of the FA cup today it would still leave a smile on my face to have knocked out Manure... mine and many others, I'm sure ;) I'm just a bit concerned at our league lead being eroded away over recent weeks as I really think we are ready for promotion this season and if we don't get it I think we wil struggle to keep what is actually a pretty good team line up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom