Football The (bacon) General Forum Football Thread.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Man Utd are doing a Liverpool.

Liverpool 7th and Utd 6th by the end of the season :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I also don't understand why they didn't simply host this years tourney in south africa to test the facilities before the cup in summer.

The confederations cup was used to test it, and was by all accounts a pretty decent attempt.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder if Adebayor ran the full length of the bus to celebrate in front of the gunners

Also Boro have attempted to sign the Togo national team goalkeeper after misunderstanding news from africa that he was a good shot stopper.

I also understand its a shit tournament so far, 28 shots and only 3 on target :S

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Hilarious japes there Darth. Real classy.

Jamie Redknapp such a class A ****. Anyone who's seen Football's Next Star (caught a couple of minutes of a repeat) can see Jamie giving great advice to the teens. Such as going down in the box, apparently "we don't do enough of that" compared to the Italians.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH

Jamie Redknapp such a class A ****. Anyone who's seen Football's Next Star (caught a couple of minutes of a repeat) can see Jamie giving great advice to the teens. Such as going down in the box, apparently "we don't do enough of that" compared to the Italians.

Really? Fucking cock! Sky wont drop the usless cock too because birds love to see him sporting tight pants and having his cock out!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Imo he's an excellent pundit, Sky have the best commentator (Andy Gray) and the best pundit (Jamie Rednapp) all imo of course.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Imo he's an excellent pundit, Sky have the best commentator (Andy Gray) and the best pundit (Jamie Rednapp) all imo of course.

Compared to a John Motson who couldnt pronounce names yes.

Andy Grey is so biased its unbelieveable as is Redknapp especially if Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool are playing.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Really? Fucking cock! Sky wont drop the usless cock too because birds love to see him sporting tight pants and having his cock out!

Yep. Greasy ****.

He's a terrible pundit. All he does is spend time saying how "he's played with the top players" etc. and spouting utter nonsense. He was casually racist ("how can a scandinavian referee ever be good enough to referee a big game?") after the Chelsea match last year (totally ignoring the other semi was reffed to perfection by a Swiss referee...), and is part of the whole media's desire to perpetuate instant drama out of a single game.

Andry Gray is also really, really bad. If you can't spot his bias then you're in trouble.

Most pundits and commentators are pretty terrible. Motson is old and doesn't have a fucking CLUE what's going on any more, but at least he's not a biased arse like Gray.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Compared to David Pleat they're both god like. There's a distinct lack of good pundits/commentators about.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Redknapp used to annoy me lots, but he is getting better. At the end of the day Aoami is right, there aren't any great pundits, what you have to remember is that they only give their opinion. And as for bias, of course they are going to be biased, they all have their own loyalties. A neutral pundit would be bloody boring.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Less of Jamie Redknapp, and more of his Mrs' waps out, IMHO.

Sorry - I know nowt about footie :)

Carry on..................

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Back to the thread. Tevez is on fucking fire at the moment, I wonder if old Red Nose Fergie is wishing he had kept hold of him now?!

Whats confusing is, what has Manchini done that Sparky didnt? yes they have played GASH since he left but its effectivley the same players bar Petrov.

I can see Man Citeh pushing for the title next season.

rynnor

Rockhound

Lol!

I cant - I think they are 3-4 seasons from that and will probably need another manager and copious expenditure to hope to compete with the Chelsea/Man Utd.

Marc

FH is my second home
Back to the thread. Tevez is on fucking fire at the moment, I wonder if old Red Nose Fergie is wishing he had kept hold of him now?!

Whats confusing is, what has Manchini done that Sparky didnt? yes they have played GASH since he left but its effectivley the same players bar Petrov.

Im sure Sir Alex did want to keep him but united are skint.

As for City, I see no reason why they cant challenge this season given that united are absolutely cack, Arsenal will fade like they always do, Liverpool - LOL, which just leaves Chelsea.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Lol!

I cant - I think they are 3-4 seasons from that and will probably need another manager and copious expenditure to hope to compete with the Chelsea/Man Utd.

Chelsea are THE team this season.

Man Utd are shite this season, by their standards. They cant seem to find a partner for Rooney. Berbatov is lazy for Man Utd. Owen is.......Owen (little welsh shite).

Arsenal dont have a big enough squad to cope with big teams and their injuries are not helping

Liverpool are not there this season AT ALL and if they dont make 4th place I can see BIG issues at Anfield in the close season.

So despite Chelsea losing a large bullk of their players including key ones ala Drogba to the African nations I cannot see anyone competing with them.

So, why cant Man Citeh challenge next season?

I cant see Fergie splashing the cash next season to revamp his squad that he needs. 2x Defenders, a striker and a creative midefielder. If rumors are true Vidic is off too!

Liverpool dont have the cash either and there is a lrage possibilty of The Spanish girl fucking off if they dont make Champs League.

Arsenal, possibley next season if they make some additions.

The rest not a chance IMO

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
City can win it this year. All the usual top 4 have been so inconsistent this year the title is anybodys imho.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
City can win it this year. All the usual top 4 have been so inconsistent this year the title is anybodys imho.

I would tend to agree but I think Chelsea are just too strong this year and have the experiance of winning titles

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I would tend to agree but I think Chelsea are just too strong this year and have the experiance of winning titles

Chelsea have been average imo, they've been lucky to win a lot of games and either their luck will run out, or they'll prove themselves worthy champions by continuing to pick up points when they're not playing well. It can still go either way.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aoami's last few points have been spot on, City can win it with a little luck on thier side and Chelsea have been average at best for most of the season. The league is weaker this year and Chelsea have just been the best of a bad bunch so far.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think your dreaming -most of their points came from beating the lower half of the table - they managed to beat sub-par chelsea/arsenal sides but the rest of the upper half either drew or beat them.

As the season unfolds they will drop back down imo.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Aoami's last few points have been spot on, City can win it with a little luck on thier side and Chelsea have been average at best for most of the season. The league is weaker this year and Chelsea have just been the best of a bad bunch so far.

As Aomai has mentioned, Chelsea have been lucky too. I just cant see them stepping up, just yet.

Marc

FH is my second home

Hes right. We dont. The sooner us brits get rid of this stupid houlier than though and fair play attitude the better

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Man City still can't defend, and Mancini has no experience of managing in the Premier League. The first few games have been kind to him, but I don't think they have what it takes to be Champions ... they have players who left Champions league teams for more money, where is the hunger in that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom