The 360 marketplace thread

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Seems lots of neat games are coming out, time to boot up the ol' online renting.

I'll buy Gears of War, am also gonna keep my eyes on Viva Pinata, as it has that addictive sim feel to it.

And I wish Small Arms would be released on XBLA!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Deacan said:
Seems lots of neat games are coming out, time to boot up the ol' online renting.

I'll buy Gears of War, am also gonna keep my eyes on Viva Pinata, as it has that addictive sim feel to it.

And I wish Small Arms would be released on XBLA!!

Yeah alot of games shame im addicted to WoW again :( tempted to buy alot of new games atm but have done that in the past.. buy a new game play for 10mins switch off and back to WoW :)

Viva Pinta is one i am keeping my eye on.. will you be getting PSU?

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Yeah alot of games shame im addicted to WoW again :( tempted to buy alot of new games atm but have done that in the past.. buy a new game play for 10mins switch off and back to WoW :)

Viva Pinta is one i am keeping my eye on.. will you be getting PSU?

I plan to start up WoW again once Burning Crusade is released, hope they release new servers, Blood Elf mage here I come.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Deacan said:
I plan to start up WoW again once Burning Crusade is released, hope they release new servers, Blood Elf mage here I come.

Me and my GF are on Burning Blade if you come there can help you out with cash.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Deacan said:

I may aswell start playing it again, especially if they're releasing some new servers.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Wonk said:
I may aswell start playing it again, especially if they're releasing some new servers.

They said they will only release new servers if the population needs it as of now they won't do it because they will be looking at how many people come back to wow who have left and seeing if the older servers get full again.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Rainbow six demo today for those who cares.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
New Gears of War advert out, it looks absolutely fecking awesome.

If you can, try view the 720p version, any other does not do it justice.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Deacan said:
New Gears of War advert out, it looks absolutely fecking awesome.

If you can, try view the 720p version, any other does not do it justice.

aye, I downloaded it earlier. Great music aswell.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ive downloaded dozens of items now. latest thing i played was sonic, which was some crazy shit.

im downloading viva pinata now. moozipan? what the fuck, should i be scared or excited.

according to a preview, you may need to watch the cartoon which gives hints on how to attract new pinatas.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
gears of war cinema trailer shoulda been longer. damn fine looking game tho

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance' stuff is awesome as well, some of those cinematics from the trailers and cutscenes are stunning.

tris-

viva pinata is temting, very tempting.
all the chars look like a group of people on lsd who have gone on a collective trip together into the magical world of crazy.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
The 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance' stuff is awesome as well, some of those cinematics from the trailers and cutscenes are stunning.

I just did some research about this game. There are over 140 Marvel characters in the game, the boss battles are supposed to be quite good, but the best thing is that it's region free! only $40 :)

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly out of the 140, there are 20 playable characters.

The rest will be NPC's ect.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wonk said:
I just did some research about this game. There are over 140 Marvel characters in the game, the boss battles are supposed to be quite good, but the best thing is that it's region free! only $40 :)

Or download it today :p ;)

Only joking :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
IGN said:
Over the course of this galactic adventure, you'll have access to 25 playable Marvel characters.

this is going to be an endless discussion :)

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Rainbow 6 vegas: MP demo. 900 ish mb.
I hope I can try out the face mapping with my xbox camera!

tris-

Wonk said:
Superman Returns demo up.

thought it was a pile of pap. i was more interested in harming the civilians and damaging everything than killing the bad guys.

Starman

Part of the furniture
lol i agree with you tris :)

Mobius, its ok - but you'd not get the full experience unless you connected it to a HDTV or an Monitor via a VGA cable.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I switched to HDTV and didnt notice any improvement apart from in Fight Night 3 when you are in between the rounds.

Only a week later when I was on a standard TV did I realise how much better HDTV is, for one all text is really quite blurry on a normal TV, you just dont realise it is before you can see a comparison.

So if you dont have HDTV, still get a 360 just dont look at it on HDTV until you own an HDTV :p

tris-

anyone know when halo 3 beta is released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom