The 360 marketplace thread

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
all i can tell you is i thought it was total fucking shite. quite possibly surpassing def jam:cock suckers.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
alien hominid just come out, well worth a go :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'll give it a try. It looks quite good.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
it was nowhere near as good as I had hoped for :/ ah well.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I quite enjoyed Alien Hominid actually, enough to unlock the full version. The cartoony and comical graphics are funny to watch and it has alot of amusing little features. The minigames are also quite cool. Very hard game though so i can see how that will put some people off - they should probably have lowered the difficulty for the first few levels to sucker people in.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I quite enjoyed Alien Hominid actually, enough to unlock the full version. The cartoony and comical graphics are funny to watch and it has alot of amusing little features. The minigames are also quite cool. Very hard game though so i can see how that will put some people off - they should probably have lowered the difficulty for the first few levels to sucker people in.

on a second thought, I actually enjoy it. Do you fancy some co-op Fana?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Installed Vanguard today, all thought of other games suddenly got banished hehe. But sure, if you see me online invite me, could be fun to try some coop :)

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried the demo of Hominid, really nice idea but god awful controls.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye got worms, and its well worth the 800 pts if you have a friend or 2 to play with.

Really hope they add more to it though, only 3 landscapes and none of the better weapons (Concrete donkey, holy hand grenade etc) plus a lack of voice options etc atm. I know they had to make it small but another ~400 pt addon to add the missing stuff would be great.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
turtle is out :)

also, there's a Viva pînata demo on the american marketplace.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Turtles was a nice nostalgiatrip - i remember actually playing that game on real arcade machines when i was little.

Very short though, completed it in like 45 min, but still worth 400pts.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Settlers of Catan is coming out soon. Ooo I love that boardgame *dons geek hat*

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Virtua Tennis forthermuckers!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The controls are shit, shot selection is piss poor and unresponsive. It plays like a 20 year old tennis game, I am bitterly disappointed as VT on Dreamcast was simple but brilliant.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
The controls are shit, shot selection is piss poor and unresponsive. It plays like a 20 year old tennis game, I am bitterly disappointed as VT on Dreamcast was simple but brilliant.

wuah. I've never played the original VT, but I used to play VT2.

the only thing I hate about VT3, is the music.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll second Virtua Tennis on the DC.

*memories*

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night next wednesday at 800 points.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'd like to see some of the old RPGS on XBLA like Shining Force etc i loved that game.

XBLA is full of side scrollers which get rather tedious :(

They could also get more strategy games on their such as Dune 1/2 and include multiplayer which would really make use of LIVE.

Not sure if anyone remembers a game for the Amiga called Lords of Chaos 4 player strategy game which was freaking amazing to be honest, would love that game to be on XBLA

leggy

Probably Scottish
Why would you pay money for any of these games if they weren't live enabled?

I suspect marketplace will become a bit of an overpriced farce soon. Even more than it is already.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Why would you pay money for any of these games if they weren't live enabled?

I suspect marketplace will become a bit of an overpriced farce soon. Even more than it is already.

omg get over it dude.

The PS3 comes out next week i'll sell you one dirt cheap then you can moan about that when they charge even more for PS1 games.

leggy

Probably Scottish
omg get over it dude.

The PS3 comes out next week i'll sell you one dirt cheap then you can moan about that when they charge even more for PS1 games.

It wasn't an attack on you. You have some serious personality issues sunshine. It was simply a point of view. One that is probably held by quite a few people, although I wouldn't dream of suggesting that anyone here holds it.

I'll 'get over it' when they stop overcharging for recycled games.

I love my 360 and I love live. The marketplace however is where children with learning difficulties spend their MS points because they can't do the simple conversion and work out the real price.

PS1 games are worth a lot more than the shite that is currently available on marketplace.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It wasn't an attack on you. You have some serious personality issues sunshine. It was simply a point of view. One that is probably held by quite a few people, although I wouldn't dream of suggesting that anyone here holds it.

I'll 'get over it' when they stop overcharging for recycled games.

I love my 360 and I love live. The marketplace however is where children with learning difficulties spend their MS points because they can't do the simple conversion and work out the real price.

PS1 games are worth a lot more than the shite that is currently available on marketplace.

I know it wasn't an attack but you are always moaning about the Marketplace as though you are forced to buy anything and everything that comes on there.

PS1 games worth alot more? you can pick them up for as little as £2 these days.

You can bet your arse that Sony will want you to pay between £10-£20 per game and i look forward to seeing your reaction then.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I know it wasn't an attack but you are always moaning about the Marketplace as though you are forced to buy anything and everything that comes on there.

PS1 games worth alot more? you can pick them up for as little as £2 these days.

You can bet your arse that Sony will want you to pay between £10-£20 per game and i look forward to seeing your reaction then.

You'll have to actually get me to pay for a ps3 first :)

Which I can tell you won't be happening this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom