The 360 marketplace thread

Aada

Part of the furniture
You'll have to actually get me to pay for a ps3 first :)

Which I can tell you won't be happening this year.

I do understand what your saying though, i don't buy much XBLA games because i don't think many of them are worth the money.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I'll 'get over it' when they stop overcharging for recycled games.

I love my 360 and I love live. The marketplace however is where children with learning difficulties spend their MS points because they can't do the simple conversion and work out the real price.

PS1 games are worth a lot more than the shite that is currently available on marketplace.

I mostly agree with you that the they are overcharging for the arcade games, with a few exceptions - Small Arms f.ex. is clearly worth its 9 euro price as its a new and good game, while Castlevania wont *really* be worth the same since it is essentially a very old game and an emulator, but then again making it accessible (easy way to experience what people say is a very good game) and adding some features and touching up the graphics etc probably makes it worth more than its actuall value.

Many of the games on there i would never pay 800 or even 400 points for, but there are a few i will and do consider it a reasonable price, with several new releases also clearly being worth the 9 euro tag (Catan, Carcassone, probably that minigolf game etc) at least to me. Also, since they recently changed their rules that arcade games can only be 50mb max size and they can now be 150mb we should start seeing more quality/content for our money (unless they change the prices but still nothing said about that).

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Just downloaded and tried Castlevania SotN. Seems pretty fun but damn its hard and unforgiving isnt it? :eek7: Older games are much more "hardcore" than ive gotten used to these last years. Long way to go between savepoints, easy to lose health and die etc.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Am not sure if I should buy it, as I can't stand the shitty D-pad on the 360.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Well I caved it and got the game, I see they kept the world class voice acting.

Just whooped Dracula using the ol' Hydrostorm technique, after the playing the DS versions I feel right at home anyway.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
not many arcade games are worth buying, but Castlevania is definately worth it.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Jetpac is out (might have been out for ages, i dunno).

Either way it's a nice trip back to where gaming all began for me and the updated version is quite good too.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
is xbox live working for peeps? just tied to go on stated forza 2 demo it discoed and give a 800 error

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck Forza, DIRT is way better.

Demo out now btw.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
anyone played the prince of persia classic thingy? dont know how long its been there but i played the demo and bought it straight away!

top notch imo

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I've got it. It's quite good, but a little too short :) I've not completed it yet though, so I probably shouldn't talk.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
mine is almost done. been waiting for this game for a heck of long time.
was announced as ps2 game back when bw was still around, remember there was big thing about the conceptual drawings released at the rime and it looked like chow yun fat.

Aada

Part of the furniture
mine is almost done. been waiting for this game for a heck of long time.
was announced as ps2 game back when bw was still around, remember there was big thing about the conceptual drawings released at the rime and it looked like chow yun fat.

Let us know what its like i can't be arsed with downloadin demos

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's worth downloading aada, it's very much max payne, lots of interaction with scenery and objects. Demo lets you unlock harder difficulties and features when you complete it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's worth downloading aada, it's very much max payne, lots of interaction with scenery and objects. Demo lets you unlock harder difficulties and features when you complete it.

dling now :p

Yaka

Part of the furniture
is beeter than max payne games which was preety much a hardboiled rip off/tribute to begin with. really enjoyed the demo the slow mo bullet dodgeing spin moves that woo/yun fat made thier trade mark works well. hope to heel there some flour covered tables in the final game. its missing the chineese lingo and sub titles tho

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
That is one awesome demo, I was looking forward to this before but now I really can't wait :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
downloaded stranglehold too... really enjoyed it! awesome game.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Im watching you Mr. OmgIneverDownloadDemoesAsIt'sAwasteOfTime O.O

pervy twat :)

played my first 3 PES games last night Thrashed one guy 7-2 Torres pwnage.

Second game i lost 3-2 to a div 1 guy was well pissed.

3rd game beat someone 6-3.

Not bad :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom