The 360 marketplace thread

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Small Arms and Cold planet MP demo on the Marketplace :)

Small Arms is fantastic btw :) It's the first arcade game I've bought for myself. Check it out.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I thought small arms was rubbish myself. Its not really a dead or alive game and not worms. At least its original and doesnt look too bad graphics wise :p

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
hehe, I played Small arms alot yesterday. Met quite a few americans with a intelligence level of zero.

random guy: So kayniel, you're from europe, eh?
Me: yep
random guy: are you french?
Me: Nah, danish
random guy: ah, so you're from the Netherlands

and then I had to explain where most of his bacon are coming from :p

the game may feel a bit random the first few times you're playing it, but it gets better once you've got the hang of it. It's the best arcade game so far imo :)

Starman

Part of the furniture
For any of you who care the Guardian's License for Phantasy Star Universe is now available from the Marketplace.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Starman said:
For any of you who care the Guardian's License for Phantasy Star Universe is now available from the Marketplace.

Waiting for my copy to come i ordered last night so hope its here tomorrow. You had any problems connecting to the online part of the game?

Aada

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
jesus man how many games have you got :p

I'm stocking up on them might be off work for abit soon so got stuff to keep me busy :D

On a shite note my Viva Pinata still hasn't arrived and i can't see it coming tomorrow. I'm just wondering if its worth getting in touch with the local post office like you said in that email.

But how the fuck are they going to find it when it has no tracking number etc. I'll wait till Monday because when i ordered FEAR from Play-Asia they dispatched on a Monday and it came the following Tuesday, so i think mail that comes from other countrys is shit round my area.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Aada said:
On a shite note my Viva Pinata still hasn't arrived and i can't see it coming tomorrow. I'm just wondering if its worth getting in touch with the local post office like you said in that email.
i was gonna do that then i looked out the window and postman pat was on his way around. might be worth giving it a shot :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
i was gonna do that then i looked out the window and postman pat was on his way around. might be worth giving it a shot :)

Don't they have like 7-14 days to deliver it though? btw sent you a FR my tag is Maca07166

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
they had thanksgiving yesterday, which means most of the americans/canadians are taking a day or two off :)

dont hang me up on something though :p but it seems to be a good reason

Aada

Part of the furniture
Wonk said:
they had thanksgiving yesterday, which means most of the americans/canadians are taking a day or two off :)

dont hang me up on something though :p but it seems to be a good reason

Well mine was dispatched on Monday same as Deacons so i would hope it's in England by now heh

Yaka

Part of the furniture
mines got delivered today, ordered tues morning, crap thing is wana get thru gears of war first

tris-

anyone know a cheaper source of live:gold codes than amazon?

some guy selling them at 23 quid a pop there

Starman

Part of the furniture
Lol I doubt you are going to get cheaper than £23 better than the £40 MS want to charge - You cheap ass :p

tris-

Starman said:
Lol I doubt you are going to get cheaper than £23 better than the £40 MS want to charge - You cheap ass :p

the p.c. term is student :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I paid £24 which is pretty much standard, if you can buy for less than grab it fast.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wonk said:
Def Jam demo out now :)

Ooh, something new :D

Oh and Crackdown is out on the warez scene as well apparently, so retail must be very close.

tris-

Def Jam demo out now :)

its fucking shite :(

if you started doing DJing in front of sub zero hed shit down your throat.

really, what have fighting games come to?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
its fucking shite :(

if you started doing DJing in front of sub zero hed shit down your throat.

really, what have fighting games come to?

I still can't believe they released a demo of this. It is so bad, surely just avoiding reviews and demo's might have got them a few sales.

tris-

I still can't believe they released a demo of this. It is so bad, surely just avoiding reviews and demo's might have got them a few sales.

i cant really comprehend the shitness of it yet, im sure it will sink in at some point.

thing is i actually quite liked the def jam on the gaycube aswell :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I forced myself to play a second fight on it, give it a fair chance. It is incredible how a game could be released that is so unplayable. Shitest game ever award.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
great graphics, but the gameplay is shit :/ you can hardly make any combos at all, and the concept is meh.

tris-

tried that homecourt shiz yet?

oh my. what exactly are EA doing here? they just burning money for the hell of it?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
tried that homecourt shiz yet?

oh my. what exactly are EA doing here? they just burning money for the hell of it?

the career mode used to be quite good in the old NBA street games actually. Haven't played the new one much.

tris-

the career mode used to be quite good in the old NBA street games actually. Haven't played the new one much.

modes dont mean much when the gameplay is comparable to pouring salt into your eyes.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
You thought the graphics were good??!?

aye. Especially the background effects.

Tris: It's not that bad, is it? I haven't really given the new one a chance yet, but the old ones were quite good.

the only EA game I actually want atm, is SSX. There's one coming for the Wii, however I want them to make us a damn 360 version :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom