Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Aoami just wants the Matt Le Tissier days of Southampton back
I want the Super League. Still can't stand the outpouring of emotion from fans who were against it because it's "anti competitive" despite their clubs spending £200m a year on players lol.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I want the Super League. Still can't stand the outpouring of emotion fans who were against it because it's "anti competitive" despite their clubs spend £200m a year on players lol.

I can't say I want it.

But I can say the Prem saying anyone that dares to do it again will be FUUUCCKKKKEEDDDD is pretty scary.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What a weird thing to have a go at him about.
Wasnt having a go was just what i noticed as i watched him talk. It kept distracting me. Maybe its cause i had 2 hours sleep in the last 48. No where did i say it was wrong or made a judgement about him because of it. Just simply stated what it was that drew my attention when he was talking.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This ITV commentary is fucking winding the shit up of me... :sick:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I watch it without sound, it's nearly as bad as channel 5, which I used to watch with the radio on.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I watch it without sound, it's nearly as bad as channel 5, which I used to watch with the radio on.

I might do that - why can't these cunty fans make up some chants instead of all this fucking whistling ??? Assholes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's the corporates.

10k French out of a 40k capacity. I also wonder how many of that 10k are corporates too.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I want Clive Tyldesly to lose his voice

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
McCoist patting himself & Roy Keane on the back for pointing out that Pogba looks better for France than United. Fucking electric insight pointing out that a player looks better playing alongside Kante and Rabiot rather than McTominay and Fred.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It's like you barely know VAR is there because it's being used properly. I'm still convinced the premier league was purposely trying to sabotage it. It's the only reason I can think of for them using it so badly.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How it should be. And it's working.

In fact, the way I am used to it being used is having an effect on how I am watching it. Like every goal, you are waiting for some sort of decision.

georgie

FH is my second home
I'm a bit confused about why the lino doesn't put a flag up for offside until someone scores 30 seconds later?

Any idea?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm a bit confused about why the lino doesn't put a flag up for offside until someone scores 30 seconds later?

Any idea?

Because any tough call is going to be checked by VAR, so the players aren't influenced by the linesman's call. It does make you wonder what the point of them is now though...

Gwadien

Where's the backlash to Ronaldo for removing coca cola bottles? Surely this is in the same realm as what Osaka was doing?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Where's the backlash to Ronaldo for removing coca cola bottles? Surely this is in the same realm as what Osaka was doing?

Coke came out and said they didn't give a fuck. No harm no foul I guess.

They probably obviously do give a fuck, but it'd be silly to say so publicly.

Gwadien

Coke came out and said they didn't give a fuck. No harm no foul I guess.

They probably obviously do give a fuck, but it'd be silly to say so publicly.

Precisely.

World's greatest footballer Vs whingey snowflake.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Precisely.

World's greatest footballer Vs whingey snowflake.

Sort of. I'm on Osakas side, but there is a difference between flatly refusing to turn up to press conferences, and turning up but saying something disparaging about a sponsor. All publicity is good publicity etc.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sort of. I'm on Osakas side, but there is a difference between flatly refusing to turn up to press conferences, and turning up but saying something disparaging about a sponsor. All publicity is good publicity etc.

They lost 4 billion in share value

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have no idea what you are talking about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZLS1V3iMw

Its not remotely the same. a. Coca-Cola aren't Ronaldo's sponsor, they sponsor the tournament - there's no contractual obligation there or exchange of money. Meanwhile., b. Osaka wants to be paid by her 25 sponsors for not doing a part of her job she's contracted by them to do. If Osaka was blowing off event press conferences alone it would be (sort of) justifiable, but she's effectively gypping her own sponsors.

There's no obligation for Ronaldo to shill for stuff he isn't being paid for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom