Football The 2019/2020 Season Thread

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
4 more premier players tested +ve.

thats still getting +ve results after their third round of testing.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's still only 12 positives from nearly 2,800 tests.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
But they cant play till theres 0 otherwise whole teams will have to be locked down

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They'll be gunning for permanent rights to show all matches - including all 3pm kick-offs.

Bye-bye listening on 5-live. And bye-bye attendance in stadia - why pay £50/ticket when you can spend it on beer and watch the match for free?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I read that article and missed the part that said matches should be shown for free?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I read that article and missed the part that said matches should be shown for free?
Was being floated by the government separately.

3pm kick off's are never shown in the UK because of (primarily fan's) concerns about match attendance.

Coronavirus looks like an opportunity to scrap that tbh.

(Just like VAR is transparently about inserting advertising space in the most valuable TV on the planet, under the bullshit pretence of fairness that the public have sucked down. - turns out business lacks scruples eh)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Was being floated by the government separately.

3pm kick off's are never shown in the UK because of (primarily fan's) concerns about match attendance.

Coronavirus looks like an opportunity to scrap that tbh.

(Just like VAR is transparently about inserting advertising space in the most valuable TV on the planet, under the bullshit pretence of fairness that the public have sucked down. - turns out business lacks scruples eh)
I thpught it was just for the completion of this season. Not after that. And nerf having to register to read. Almost as bad as a pay wall tbh

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Theres a "not now" button at least for me when the please register pops up

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thpught it was just for the completion of this season. Not after that. And nerf having to register to read. Almost as bad as a pay wall tbh
The guardian has a "fuck off" button.

Thin end of the wedge @Moriath. If they can show 3pm games now, when not in the future?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The guardian has a "fuck off" button.

Thin end of the wedge @Moriath. If they can show 3pm games now, when not in the future?
Cause in the future 3pm is an option for the fans to go. At the moment that option isnt there.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ah I missed Premier League football... and Premier League VAR fuckups.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Fair enough, tbh. Obviously not for Sheffield United but I've never seen the system make a mistake before. You'd have thought the VAR guys would've had a look at a replay based on the reactions of the players - outrage from the Sheffield United players and a picture of utter guilt from Villa's keeper.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's the best way to stream Sky Pick online so I can watch the Everton v Liverpool match tonight?

Not got a telly, so I can't freeview it - it'll have to be streamed...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What's the best way to stream Sky Pick online so I can watch the Everton v Liverpool match tonight?

Dunno as I have a television but hope Lollerpool win. I want to see them win the PL in the next two games.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Dunno, I know nowtv will naturally have it but you'll have to pay for that.

Dunno as I have a television but hope Lollerpool win. I want to see them win the PL in the next two games.

Although impossible I would love it if they choked :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah I might sign up for now tv temporarily. They're doing 7 days free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom