Football The 2019/2020 Season Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Liverpool contriving to make things hard for themselves.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How there were two red cards in that game i donno.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It makes no sense that we've kept our two convicted players of Drunk Driving but we sacked the passenger :S

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It makes no sense that we've kept our two convicted players of Drunk Driving but we sacked the passenger :S
Is that the injured 34 year old dude? Well he is getting on and couldnt play for the rest of the year. So kinda makes financial sense for the club to get rid of him. A bit heartless but makes sense.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah I kinda get that, he also asked for a pay rise, but to suggest it's because it was due to the accident is ridiculous and surely can be contested legally.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I kinda get that, he also asked for a pay rise, but to suggest it's because it was due to the accident is ridiculous and surely can be contested legally.
Depends whats in his contract. Bringing the club into disrepute or gross mis conduct or something.

It would be a case by case basis and being less valuable to the club i guess he wouldnt have much of a case.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Depends whats in his contract. Bringing the club into disrepute or gross mis conduct or something.

It would be a case by case basis and being less valuable to the club i guess he wouldnt have much of a case.
Think you'd have a case for unfair dismissal if you lose your job as a passenger when actual criminal keeps his.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Theres much hype about Finland qualifying for euros if they beat Liechtenstein today, theres going to be 12 hours TV build up...

Its Finland vs Liechtenstein what are they going to talk about, theres only so much Teemu Pukki highlight reel to go through

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/november/mauricio-leaves-club/

It's been coming. There didn't seem to be any other way the stagnation was going to end tbh.

Edit - text because the site is obviously being hugged by the internet...

The Club can today announce that Mauricio Pochettino and his coaching staff Jesus Perez, Miguel D’Agostino and Antoni Jimenez have been relieved of their duties.

Chairman, Daniel Levy, said: "We were extremely reluctant to make this change and it is not a decision the Board has taken lightly, nor in haste.

“Regrettably domestic results at the end of last season and beginning of this season have been extremely disappointing.

“It falls to the Board to make the difficult decisions - this one made more so given the many memorable moments we have had with Mauricio and his coaching staff - but we do so in the Club's best interests.

“Mauricio and his coaching staff will always be part of our history. I have the utmost admiration for the manner in which he dealt with the difficult times away from a home ground whilst we built the new stadium and for the warmth and positivity he brought to us. I should like to thank him and his coaching staff for all they have contributed. They will always be welcome here.

“We have a talented squad. We need to re-energise and look to deliver a positive season for our supporters.”

We shall provide an update on new coaching staff in due course.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Wtf are spurs doing poch was ok. U dont trade him for mour.

Embattle

FH is my second home

The Amazon documentary of all of this is going to be incredible.

I find it funny considering what Spurs fans tended to think of him. He was also the least popular on on the BBC snap thumbs up/down poll as well.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I find it funny considering what Spurs fans tended to think of him. He was also the least popular on on the BBC snap thumbs up/down poll as well.
He likes to spend loads of money. So i guess spurs have given him a big budget.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Copa Libertadores final was pretty dull until the 85th minute.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How long do you have to do a thing before it's no longer luck?

Meh. I give little fucks... i had a thing th ,
After the 90th minute and having goals var off against you. Lucky ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom