Football The 2019/2020 Season Thread

Embattle

FH is my second home
Seems Liverpool really are in the driving seat with today's results.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seems Liverpool really are in the driving seat with today's results.
Quite amazed. Still, 8 points is nothing this early on tbh.

Think the mancs'll be a banana skin after the international break. They won't want us equalling city's win record - especially not at the "theatre of dreams" (lol).

I expect a bus or three. Either that, or the baby-faced assassin to hit "fuck it" and fire everything they have at us. (Frankly, they've got more chance of a win with the latter, but I reckon they'll go for a draw).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Think I posted this last season as well but it's so well done and they're more shit than us so a bit of deflection never hurt.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
When I was young, in the mid seventies, I could go to the shops and buy 8 Blackjack and or Fruit Salad chewy sweets for 1p. Looking back the wrapper on the blackjacks was uncomfortably racist. I guess this is why, given the choice, Manchester City chose to dress up as Fruit Salads today.

622cf21ae111f868280dcfc5514ef15c.jpg

View attachment 40617

Attachments

• 303734331_01.jpg
    303734331_01.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I guess i showed him with a hugedick. Thats stereotyping rather than racist imo.
It's actually the opposite - it's a supporter saying "we've got Divok Origi - he's got a huge dick".

Same happened with a Sheff Utd player - they have a song about his big dick too - the player used to dance to it on field (what man wouldn't like a song about him having a big dick?).

Sheff has tried to pit a stop to it (resulting in more fans, quite rightly, singing about it). The player is no longer allowed to enjoy it though - he's been told the song he enjoyed, from his fans, about how they admire him, is racist and offensive.

What a bullshit society we live in.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Southampton are currently a man and 7 goals down at home against Leicester. Absolute horror show. Records could be broken here, there's still half an hour to go.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not racist though @Job, and not even slightly comparable to throwing sharpened coins.

Anywsy - horrible (but 'comedy' often is - I dkn't personally find it funny, but can see how some would) but shouldn't be criminal.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What the fuck is the Carabao cup?

Theres a few Liverpol fans I have spoken to who didnt know what it was and we have won it the most.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They probably don't know what Carabo is (is it a drink?) but they know it's the league cup.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Carabao is a Thai (or one of those countries) energy drink, which is interesting because I'm fairly sure I've never seen it sold in the UK.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm not sure it has ever mattered who is the sponsor of the League cup.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I liked the milk cup.

I also liked no VAR - even tho Arsenal's first goal was offside.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No it wasn't. Whatever happened, it certainly shouldn't be a red for Son. The ref gave a yellow then changed his mind when he saw the injury without a VAR review (a review certainly wasn't mentioned). Just a terrible accident (much like Rondon's a couple of seasons ago).

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home
It was a red all day every day because as the league has just stated:

The red card for Son was for endangering the safety of a player which happened as a consequence of his initial challenge.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's bullshit as well. Did Rondon get sent off for actually, physically breaking McCarthy's leg a couple of seasons ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom