Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The real picture is only £5.99.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Are Liverpool the most fragile team in English football? Fucking imploding here.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Did Klopp at half time tell them that one point was enough?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
v2gpJzR.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Forgot we were playing. Typical - the week Klopp said "Moreno's amazing" or somesuch he costs us two goals.

I really *really* think Klopp doesn't know how to setup a defence. But hey ho - we're fun to watch at least...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Did Klopp at half time tell them that one point was enough?

If they win the next game, it is but they should really have put it to bed when they had the chance.

Klopp fucked it, he knew they needed a defence and he pinned all his hopes on one player, then went about it all the wrong way by tapping him up (might not be all his fault) then lost out, why not find someone else suitable? Not that a single defensive player will fix Liverpool's hilarious defence anyway, they need at least 3 new players.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
If they win the next game, it is but they should really have put it to bed when they had the chance.

Klopp fucked it, he knew they needed a defence and he pinned all his hopes on one player, then went about it all the wrong way by tapping him up (might not be all his fault) then lost out, why not find someone else suitable? Not that a single defensive player will fix Liverpool's hilarious defence anyway, they need at least 3 new players.

its from the kevin keegan managers handbook. it doesn't matter if they score 3, we'll score 4

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fuck’s sake Mourinho; quit it with the playing for a nil-nil bullshit. It backfires as often as it works.

Himse

FH is my second home
Fuck’s sake Mourinho; quit it with the playing for a nil-nil bullshit. It backfires as often as it works.

In fairness he was correct in his interview after the match, they had so many chances to score in the first half & just absolutely fucked it.

Really glad Chelsea picked up Morata instead of Lukaku haha.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair, if Chelsea bought Lukaku for ~75mil after selling him for ~5mil it would be nearly as embarrassing as UTD buying Pogba for ~89mil after selling him for ~0.8million

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Arsenal up to 4th, who the fuck let that happen?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Crikey Spurs, bit early to bottle it, isn't it?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nice rooney hattrick but he did miss the pen. Scoring fr9m inside your own half is never easy

Gray

FH is my second home
Holy crap a team worse than us. I'm happy!

Don't know about Allardyce - I think when he went to England I felt so sorry for him because he got shit on and shafted, but I just don't know how I feel about him leading the team... It's not exactly the big name manager I was hoping Moshiri would bring us. But as long as we get a decent striker in now I think we'll start climbing.

Himse

FH is my second home
Holy crap a team worse than us. I'm happy!

Don't know about Allardyce - I think when he went to England I felt so sorry for him because he got shit on and shafted, but I just don't know how I feel about him leading the team... It's not exactly the big name manager I was hoping Moshiri would bring us. But as long as we get a decent striker in now I think we'll start climbing.

I think he's needed a bigger club to come and nab him, always gets paid the bucks by the smaller club to keep them away from the drop. He actually can set a defence up, which really helps in the premier league. I think you'll climb the table under him.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
GG England. Should be able to advance from the group. Only just though

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They're all well-balanced groups, there doesn't seem to be a "group of death".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom