Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good work Juve. Offload Pogba for £lol, get into the champions league final shortly after.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well you know it is rather common now for us, don't worry you might experience it sometime soonish perhaps :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Depressingly short odds on Tottenham bottling 2nd.

Overall, a shit season for betting, only made a couple of hundred.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Danish equivalent of the Sun linking every Danish player in foreign leagues to big clubs.. Currently Schmeichel has the luxury to pick between Barcelona or United, while Eriksen can pretty much just take any shirt number he likes in Barcelona and Delaney is on his way to a top 4 club in England

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So, Arsenal, City and Liverpool could end up with some sort of play off to decide position.

Liverpool lose 2.0 and Arsenal draw 0.0, Liverpool and Arsenal playoff
City lose 4.0 and Arsenal win 1.0 (5 goal swing) City and Arsenal playoff

City result is highly unlikely but stranger things have happened this season...

Liverpool and Arsenal could be on though, might be worth a fiver. Arsenal to achieve 4th through a playoff and then win the FA cup. Wenger to sign a new 2 year deal.

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So, Arsenal, City and Liverpool could end up with some sort of play off to decide position.

Liverpool lose 2.0 and Arsenal draw 0.0, Liverpool and Arsenal playoff
City lose 4.0 and Arsenal win 1.0 (5 goal swing) City and Arsenal playoff

City result is highly unlikely but stranger things have happened this season...

Liverpool and Arsenal could be on though, might be worth a fiver. Arsenal to achieve 4th through a playoff and then win the FA cup. Wenger to sign a new 2 year deal.
Wheres this playoff come from. There are more options than just goal difference before they get a stale mate. And i think its just down to a coin toss if it is identical

Or link to where it says play an additional game

Gray

FH is my second home
John Terry: Thousands won on Chelsea captain's 26th-minute substitution

Considering that pie-eater was sacked for a similar incident that was pre-determined, because the club and player are well known he/they will be let off? Hmm!

Also the situation with Arsenal is interested, I do wonder if Usmanov will come to Everton to re-join with Moshiri. Evertons training ground is already sponsored now by Usmanov as well, we'd do well with both their investments.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Considering that pie-eater was sacked for a similar incident that was pre-determined, because the club and player are well known he/they will be let off?
Chelski were always scum.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Except, unlike the pie guy, there was no intent.

A handfull of people made a few hundred quid on something that they didn't know for sure would happen.

I would have stuck a fiver on it if I had seen the bet.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
John Terry: Thousands won on Chelsea captain's 26th-minute substitution

Considering that pie-eater was sacked for a similar incident that was pre-determined, because the club and player are well known he/they will be let off? Hmm!

Also the situation with Arsenal is interested, I do wonder if Usmanov will come to Everton to re-join with Moshiri. Evertons training ground is already sponsored now by Usmanov as well, we'd do well with both their investments.

When I was watching it on MoTD listening to the commentators rabbiting on about what a great servant he'd been for Chelsea blah blah blah, I just wanted one of them to interject with "yeah but he's a horrible cunt of a man isn't he? Good riddance you hatchet faced tosser". That would have been good telly.

georgie

FH is my second home
When I was watching it on MoTD listening to the commentators rabbiting on about what a great servant he'd been for Chelsea blah blah blah, I just wanted one of them to interject with "yeah but he's a horrible cunt of a man isn't he? Good riddance you hatchet faced tosser". That would have been good telly.

Perhaps with his mum's video showing in the top corner. :flame:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And a list of the prices of whatever drugs his dad is currently selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom