Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wenger needs a contract extension, the mans a genius!
I really liked the way he had them play shite in the first half and lull them into a false sense of security. Then come out blazing in the second half. Enjoyable game to watch that second half + extra time, end to end stuff and MC hitting post twice, they must be gutted. Also surprised that for all MC's money their backup striker is Fabian Delph!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I was genuinely shocked that we managed to beat City. When Aguero scored I thought "Here we go, Arsenal fall apart again." Was pleasantly surprised. I don't hold out much hope for beating Chelsea in the final but it's the F.A Cup so you never know!

I think they could do with changing the team around a bit though. 3-5-2 formation. Koscielny, Monreal and your pick of Gabriel, Holding or Mustafi at the back. Have Ozil centre midfield attacking (But get him off if he doesn't turn up!) Have Welbeck to his left and Either Coquelin or Elneny to his right but both set back a bit so they can track back. Have either Walcott or the Ox on the right wing, have Bellerin on the left (He's got the pace and the crossing ability and honestly I think he'd do better as a winger than a defender.) Then have Sanchez and Giroud up front.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
What Mike Ashley potentially involved in shady business practices?!

To quite Trump: "no one could have predicted this!"

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There was something ever so fishy about West Ham's stadium deal as well.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yeah his staments amount to "i know i broke the rules, but because i accept my mistakes and dont think the rules are correct i shouldnt be banned"

What a crock of horseshit

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think 38/39 points for safety now, Sunderland are fucked.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's funny that he said it right before they play each other. And managers always say all sorts of pandering rubbish about an opponent's players right before they play them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Carrick is average at best.

He is too inconsistent to be called a great. 1 game in 10 where he is exceptional is not really worth it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Responding to posts on a forum is not trolling.

Calling you a hilariously pathetic nobody that keeps coming back, despite being told to fuck off by just about everyone, might be considered trolling...if you desperately need to give something a label. Normal people probably just call it insulting though.

Edit. Lets be honest here. You keep coming back under different user names but it never takes long for the personality to bleed through. Why do you bother?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom