Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I like the new England team uniforms. FIFA must have lowered the restrictions this year.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
100 Scotsman in this pub in Edinburgh just went "FUCK OFF". Eessshht.

old.user4556

You guys must be on course to win the World Cup after holding the Scottish to a draw surely?!?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Nah we were shit. Typical end of season international really.

Just find it funny that Scotland couldnt hold the lead for 2 minutes

old.user4556

Because we are shit, but we know we're shit. England think they're amazing, but they're also demonstrably shit.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Unlucky really because they were 2 superb freekicks. Although keeper/wall for both were awful

old.user4556

Don't get me wrong, we will not qualify and England will go on (and I will be behind them as always), but fuck me England need to step it up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Unlucky really because they were 2 superb freekicks. Although keeper/wall for both were awful

True but for most of the match England were awful, sloppy al over the place.

And fuck knows what Cahill was doing, fouling someone then holding his face. What a cunt.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Didnt watch it...were we overpaid useless shite as usual?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watch the countries expectations get dumped on them from a great height.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oo glad i didnt know it was on today saved myself a shit two hours

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Oo glad i didnt know it was on today saved myself a shit two hours

You did. It was awful. Oxlade Chamberlain thought he was French judging by his passing so the French got one of their players sent off to even things up and they still played us off the park.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'll just say it again.
Overpaid shite.

Gray

FH is my second home
Been incredibly impressed with how quickly Everton are doing business in the transfer market, Moshiri thankfully wasn't blowing smoke when he said he would invest in the team. So glad he came to us rather than staying at Arsenal.
I am resigned to losing Lukaku before the beginning of the season, but Echo picked up on something stating that Lukaku has "agreed terms" with Chelsea, but they're refusing to meet Evertons valuation. This is going to go down some murky road if it continues, Liverpool have a transfer ban looming over them for tapping up Southampton players, Chelsea don't want to find themselves in the same situation.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It isn't that surprising, it seems worse over in Spain than even here. I guess what I find disturbing about all these sorts of things is what it actually means, you in essence are avoiding paying the rightful amount of tax and thus making sure public services such as hospitals receive less funding than they should and we all know what that means.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Been incredibly impressed with how quickly Everton are doing business in the transfer market, Moshiri thankfully wasn't blowing smoke when he said he would invest in the team. So glad he came to us rather than staying at Arsenal.
I am resigned to losing Lukaku before the beginning of the season, but Echo picked up on something stating that Lukaku has "agreed terms" with Chelsea, but they're refusing to meet Evertons valuation. This is going to go down some murky road if it continues, Liverpool have a transfer ban looming over them for tapping up Southampton players, Chelsea don't want to find themselves in the same situation.
Everton have been reported to have shown interests in the two Danish strikers Nikolaj Jørgensen and Kasper Dolberg. The first is this seasons top scorer in the Dutch league and the second is regarded as one of the big talents currently in Europe. Dolberg might not be ready for Premier League, but Jørgensen certainly is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom