Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Silly belgian. Well at least he will be rested for the celta vigo games lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Results going Arsenal's way today.

If they win today, they might just make 4th.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Walcott shows so much potential, he will be a superstar one day.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
What do they call it when Arsenal cant mathematically finish higher than Spurs, do they have a name yet for it?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well I guess it is slightly better than Spurs fans beating up one of their own fans mistaking him for a Chelsea fan.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What do they call it when Arsenal cant mathematically finish higher than Spurs, do they have a name yet for it?

It's like a solar eclipse so it should be something very special, once in 22 years! Last year they came up with Goners Day which was a bit shit and did not go so well for them at the time. Hope they come up with something good this year.

Certainly ups the banter which is great. Spuds deserved the win, they played better.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There won't be a name. Every time someone makes a suggestion they are roundly told to stfu. :)

Champions League secured and 2nd place finish secured with 1 more point (assuming there isn't an outrageous swing in goal difference). It's highly highly unlikely that the rentboys drop 4 points between now and the end of the season as Southampton and Everton were supposed to be the hardest of their remaining fixtures but all we can do is be there to take advantage if it happens (which it won't).

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Im a Chelsea fan and i want them to lose one more game then win it on final day

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok well that's weird but whatever floats your boat.

Himse

FH is my second home
There won't be a name. Every time someone makes a suggestion they are roundly told to stfu. :)

Champions League secured and 2nd place finish secured with 1 more point (assuming there isn't an outrageous swing in goal difference). It's highly highly unlikely that the rentboys drop 4 points between now and the end of the season as Southampton and Everton were supposed to be the hardest of their remaining fixtures but all we can do is be there to take advantage if it happens (which it won't).

We'll most likely fuck it up against West Brom. Masters of the set piece & Chelsea have a bad time defending crosses & balls into the box.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The fact that he went on to do that obviously pre-planned celebration when they drew level with Bournemouth still makes me practically turn inside out cringing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Didnt know totti was still going. In his day he was awesome. Was a long time ago tho.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He has been great at times off the bench this season too, I thought he might have another year or two in him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom