Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Podolski screamer from nothing gives germany an indeserved lead tbh

Gray

FH is my second home
Dirty tackle on Seamus Coleman, looks like he has broken his leg. :|. Hope he has a speedy recovery from that!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ooo floppy leg both tib and fib gone. Thats like a good six months out i guess

Embattle

FH is my second home
There really is no excuse and I reckon Taylor will get a rather long ban.

Gray

FH is my second home
Indeed. Gutted for the lad, has always been one of our top performers consistantly... Losing one of our best players before the derby match and Man Utd match is a kick in the bollocks as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lallana, Coleman, Funes-Mori, Mata, Pogba, Smalling, Jones (and probably others) all injured in the international break (or in training this week in Mata's case) and it's looking like 4 or 5 of those are season-enders. What a shitty break, injury-wise.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And we lose Mane too. Looked bad.

Squad is looking threadbare :(

Gray

FH is my second home
Fucking shocking from Everton's perspective that, we can play Man Utd, City Arsenal and even Spurs who were better than us - But we gave them a game. Yet with Liverpool, it's now as if the occasion is lost on the team and they just fear playing them, no matter the team we put out. Looking at the line up today i thought considering we lost Coleman and Funes this was a good opportunity for us with some of the new blood.

We completely missed Coleman today, his attacking presence down the right was missing. Defensively we looked incredibly lacklustre from the youngsters with the mistakes being made - Not being made better by our goalkeeping which was normally fairly decent.

The rest of the team didn't fare any better, Barkley did show some skill towards the latter half of second but other than that we didn't attack enough. Lukaku was fucking dogshit. I love the guy i really do, but as has been said previously he just doesn't give a shit about these big match affairs. The stats were apparently not one single shot made by him today, he was invisible. He talks and talks about these big Champions League matches - But in that can he really say he would perform well against the Barcelona's and the Bayerns?

It's just one match and other than Tottenham we've done really well, but things like this could affect us - Even now without someone of the calibre of Coleman!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got to love a Maureen post match interview.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
So what's the issue with perez at arsenal? The few times ive seen him play hes seemed a really good player but never seems to get a decent chance

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
This one is still my fav.

C5Ie-gMWQAIVixt.jpg:large

Was also one at the NZ Fiji rugger game last week. It's basically going viral on the net and people are doing at all sorts of events. Lacrosse match in Vancouver for instance. LOL WEXIT LIves!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've gone from not liking football an awful lot to very much liking football in the space of about 20 minutes.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah saw that awesome corner lol. Charlie adam is a donkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom