Football The 2015/2016 Season Thread

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That is sooo sweet, I've been looking at the Welsh mountains all day from the beach...hope theres a flag on top tomorrow.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fucking fantastic. I will let my inner Welshman out for the rest of this. Ronaldo v Bale; should be...interesting.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ben Davies has been immense though, they'll miss him in the Semis, as well as the boyband wannabe that is Ramsey.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Absolutely brilliant display Welsh fans must be so over the moon right now.

Job

So 9 of the squad were born in England including the three scorers.

The spin around scorer's only connection to Wales is his grandad.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
And? We should feel sad that the 9 that were born in England would not have even been in France if they'd declared for England, yet here they are two games on from dick heads that carry our own nations weight on their shoulders.

The English FA need to wake the fuck up, we need to stop pretending we have team spirit and actually work on getting the English players to engage with each other. The Welsh, Irish (North and South) and Scottish to name just a few would run through walls for each other to get a result. England go out with a wimper and blame it on pressure from the fans and media, yet they are quick to lap up the plaudits when we win a friendly against Germany. Unfortunately the biggest thing wrong with them is the people making the decisions, the fact that one of the guys who has a say on the next manager actually said he was not a football expert says everything about the FA.

David Gill and David Dein of Man Utd and Arsenal should be the people in charge, football through and through and they understand what is required from the ground up to make a team successful. But it'll never happen and more importantly neither will the English teams delusions that they are one of the best in the world.

Himse

FH is my second home
England exactly like Belgium.

Ridiculous talent on paper, actually playing together as a team, questionable.

Job

Im sure the Belgian team are facing the same criticism back home.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I really think Wenger could do a job for England. The work he did behind the scenes and getting the teams playing properly was great and he could really help with that side of things. I do think he would need a first team coach to really motivate the players though as I think that is his biggest weakness.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you need a coach who isn't afraid to tell the FA to fuck off, and who isn't afraid to pick a time based on merit. There were a number of players in this squad who seem to be purely picked on past performance/name/club they are at/because the FA told the manager to pick them

where's Brian Clough when you need him? :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dortmund sells Mkhitaryan to United and wishes him good luck in the Europa League on their website

Lol

Lakih

Resident Freddy
They need to splash some cash if they will ever get back to the SAF days. Next two seasons will be interesting for sure.
But as an avid ManU hater, I absolutely hate it :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wankers gallery, some seriously twatish penalties.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
As per usual, a mix of really good and pretty horrible pens

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Zaza was subbed particularly to take a pen then he did that crappy dance around the ball.

Job

All the players who missed were in the premiership....just lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I thought Pelle's was especially brilliant. You tell the keeper where you are going to put it, play the big man, then put it in row Z. What a clown.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You just had a feeling he was going to fluff once he did that run.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought Pelle's was especially brilliant. You tell the keeper where you are going to put it, play the big man, then put it in row Z. What a clown.
If putting it in row z means trundling it tamely along the ground outside the post then yeah he did!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Was more like row a- than z

Job

Italy against Germany, they should have just gone straight to penalties and pointed the camera at the Italian fans for the inevitable head grasping displays of despair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom