Football The 2015/2016 Season Thread

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Of all the teams for Wales to final bottle it against, why did it have to be fucking Portugal!?!?!?!? :flame:

They've been garbage throughout the whole tournament yet somehow seem to have ended up in the final.:upyours:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Of all the teams for Wales to final bottle it against, why did it have to be fucking Portugal!?!?!?!? :flame:

They've been garbage throughout the whole tournament yet somehow seem to have ended up in the final.:upyours:
This will be the first game they won inside 90mins so really they drew their way to the semis :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Watching this German team effortlessly roll through the gears and you really realise just how far off the curve England currently are. The French just cant get near the ball.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I think I'd sooner boil my head in a bucket of my own piss than watch a France Portugal final so will be out and about on Sunday instead

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Probably two of the least deserving teams in the tournament based on their early performances but hey ho. Not one team has stood out as being head and shoulders above the rest tbh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got France in the sweepstake at work, happy enough.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Speaking of Bayern transfers; the Gotze to Spurs rumour just isn't going away. He had a pretty shitty Euros but if there's a chance of getting a player of his quality you don't turn it down (unless maybe you're Daniel Levy and you quibble over £5). He could fit in to a Poch team so effing well but it's little more than a rumour so not getting carried away.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Potentially winning the Euros with a couple of immense performances, then off to the Championship with Newcastle (except I expect Ashley would cash in and sell him).

Lethul

FH is my second home
Potentially winning the Euros with a couple of immense performances, then off to the Championship with Newcastle (except I expect Ashley would cash in and sell him).

And Nani is much better in NT than i ever remember him on club level

soze

I am a FH squatter
What a cheat. No contact at all. Pepe was tearing up with pride.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I know, they've just managed to get through each stage and now they might win but quite honestly France just seem lacklustre.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You don't win anything with Giroud upfront I could have told France that :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Put your shirt on Ronaldo, you fuckin posing crybaby.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The England Iceland game had me falling off the couch laughing, only surpassed by Hodgson appearing in front of the cameras like a dementia patient.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Least now we can kinda understand Hodgsons thinking, he obviously glanced at Portugals master strategy and tried to copy it
- Poor group stage
- Beat Wales
- Fail to beat Iceland
- Main hyped Star to dissapoint
- Fans to clash with French Fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom