Football The 2015/2016 Season Thread

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The guy signs a 4 million quid deal it turns to shit and he starts acting all lost and confused, pulling the Im old and upset trick.

There is an epic level of bullshit reserved for football, its like a blowing off point for all that faux buddy/fairness/pride bolaks I see in the crowd...its like a narrative playing in their heads, they start playing out the after match the jingo of manager speak.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

And British media does itself proud as usual. What does Raheem Sterling's bathroom have to do with anything? And how does it "insult fans"? I wasn't aware England pays his wages.

I was listening to a French journo on the radio last night and he was firmly of the opinion that fear of media crucifixion, including having their families splashed all over the papers, as part of the reason why the fall apart under pressure when playing for England in a way they don't when playing for their clubs. The man had a point; while Hodgson is undoubtably crap, he didn't make them play so badly as individuals on Monday.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Whoever wins between Italy and Germany will win the tournament.

My heart says Italy, my head says Germany. I like them both.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bit of a deflection but he's been one of their most promising players throughout the tournament so far so I'm standing by what I said.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fucking hope Ronaldo is eliminated. Done nothing but flap his arms and act like a cunt this entire tournament

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ryan Giggs, what a pundit, ..droning voice...yeah poland scored then portugal couldnt..then they did.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Did somebody just try to get him with their willy ?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
How can Portugal be so AIDS and make it to the semis? Haven't won a game in 90 minutes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Not looking good for Wales they can get booked for looking at a player. Hazard just hand balled it then threw it away and he gets a warning. This ref could ruin the game.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Belgium's defence is shocking, again they have been lacklustre overall.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I was certain Wales was getting run over after Belgium scored. Glad I was proven wrong, Wales have played really well throughout the entire tournament

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Cymru am byth!!!

Ill be in Portugal for the semi, cant fucking wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom