Football The 2015/2016 Season Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Big Sam would be a good shout, he wouldn't pick dross just because they play for big clubs too.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm sat here now still trying to figure out how it all happened, I mean the team just couldn't pass or do anything. It just ended up being a England team that went MIA as per usual.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It was like watching Arsenal. The sum of the parts should have meant an easy win but the other team worked harder and smarter. England looked to casual at times like it would sort itself out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its weird, I can't even be bothered to be annoyed about it this morning. England were so absolutely shit in every part of the pitch, throughout the tournament, I just don't see the point.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was like watching Arsenal. The sum of the parts should have meant an easy win but the other team worked harder and smarter. England looked to casual at times like it would sort itself out.
That was worse than any Arsenal performance I can remember. It was worse than Spurs vs. Newcastle and that's saying something.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There doesn't seem to be any kind of appetite for the FA to do what the Germans did after they suffered some bad runs 2000ish. They started again and rebuilt, we just seem to churn the same shit out and never learn from it.
I thought this was the new rebuilt squad.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
OI ENGLAND! Don't you fucking dare take away Swedens title as the EC's worst team in history.... :)

We worked really hard for that! :p

Job

At least youve got fit supporters.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
OI ENGLAND! Don't you fucking dare take away Swedens title as the EC's worst team in history.... :)

We worked really hard for that! :p
It's ours now and will remain ever so. No one will ever beat the level of ineptitude displayed in those 90 minutes.

We would do better swapping our European Cup and Eurovision squads around.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Further rant:

Yes we can criticise Woy but I'm pretty sure his half-time talk didn't consist of:

"I want to see no movement off the ball. When your teammate is looking for someone to pass to I need you to pick your nose or stare at the grass."

"Long passes should always find a white shirt... In the stands."

"Short passes need to be evenly distributed to blue and white shirts as randomly as possible to keep them confused."

The players failed. Utterly.

If bloody Messi can have a hissy fit and quit internationals why not Rooney? Our most capped outfield player has shown that it's possible to consistently have no bottle over 12 years.

Job

Rooney only works in specific circumstances, against known opposition, he is seriously ordinary in internationals, and is all hype like Michael Owen.
Rooneys agent wants him to be the next Beckham, he's spending money to get journalists to big him up, thoughtfull comments, opinions in the press that quite obviously arent his.
I'm waiting for 'Rooney challenges Hawkings on Black Holes'.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yes we can criticise Woy but I'm pretty sure his half-time talk didn't consist of:
His half-time talk apparently didn't consist of anything positive or motivational, either.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Woys biggest mistake apart from taking Henderson and Wheelchair was giving Rashford 3 fucking minutes. He came on and shower for effort and urgency that the other 11 managed in 90. If he gave him 20 minutes he might have been able to make something happen. Jack on again with zero fitness was pointless. I really do think a few more players like Nobel and it might have been different. Vardy and Rashford both showed the hunger and determination of players that do not assume they deserve to win. Even with 10 minutes left England showed no drive to kick it up a level they just cantered along waiting for the equalizer like it was a divine right. If the had all put in the same effort as Iceland the quality should have shown through but they didn't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even playing out of position you have to put some effort in.
I think they did. Sturridge and Sterling had plenty of running in them but arent wingers (and if you *must* play them wide then on opposite sides to the ones they were on as they were, retardedly, both on their weaker feet). Rooney was way too deep. The rest were playing to players who were, by virtue of being stuck where they were, out of sorts.

Heads drop under Woy. It's textbook player reaction under Hodgeson at Lollerpool. At least we got shot of him quickly. It's inexplicable how the FA kept him on after the WC.

Well, maybe not inexplicable - Southgate??! The FA are retarded.

Different manager and passes start sticking, players run harder (because they're not holding back to receive passes) and they feel more comfortable about the jobs they're being asked to do.

Yes, they're pros not babies, but they're pampered and not too sharp so you line 'em up like that and that's what you get.

Job

LeEwhyI.jpg

Job

Got to get back and spend his 4 million.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Why are they bothering to look for a new manager? Just get a balloon and paint a smiley face on it. Statistically it couldn't do any worse, and would save the FA four million quid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom