Valencia

G3jZwNpYd7wnm.gif

And just for fun, Manchester United

Five-Ways-Inconsistency-Hurts-Leaders.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Liverpool*:

* Very obviously not my team but it was posted in reference to Spurs after we lost to Stoke a few weeks ago. It just seems more appropriate for 'pool now. :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wins La Décima and gets sacked.. Poor Ancelotti!

Watched the press meeting in Spanish and the Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez said that they will announce a new head coach within a week and that it will be a plus if he speaks Spanish. Benitez confirmed as new Head Coach of Real Madrid. Klopp to Liverpool. Book it

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I will never, ever understand the attraction of Real, for players or managers; a nest of vipers.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've always had a issue with RM and to a lesser degree La Liga. I just dislike the way the club operates, some attitudes of certain players, fans and the media react to certain situations.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Without Blatter on the charge sheet it's just little fish. It's a start though. *edit* Jack Warner is on the list. Yay!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Swiss legal authorities have announced that criminal proceedings have opened "against persons unknown on suspicion of criminal mismanagement and of money laundering in connection with the allocation of the 2018 and 2022 football World Cups".

I'm hoping it costs Blatter either way, although I suspect he will escape in his usual eel like way.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yeah Prince Ali is I believe, the other contenders, did the right thing and have tried to get their own supporters to vote for Ali, I can't see Blatter losing, simply because the African nations are corrupt as fuck and would hate to lose the freebies they get. But if they can take the voting into the second round, it will be a step forward.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair - 65 million over 30 years is nothing.

Funny how they've all been arrested - when someone like Bob Diamond, who presided over a bank performing criminal activites, got paid £21 million in a pay off when he left - approximately a 3rd of what FIFA are alleged to have spunked - is still sitting pretty. As are all the rest of them.

But meh. In my opinion - in the grand scheme of things who gives a fuck if FIFA are corrupt? Football can be corrupt as it likes - yeah, it makes a nice "ha! - banged to rights" story - but all that does is distract us from things that actually matter....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The FIFA Director of Comms has just told the press conference that Blatter told him he wasn't involved in any of this corruption. That's good enough for me!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The FIFA Director of Comms has just told the press conference that Blatter told him he wasn't involved in any of this corruption. That's good enough for me!!
No he just presided over it all, without any knowledge....hmmmm

Embattle

FH is my second home
This is about football not banks and a lack of action in one shouldn't affect the other, plus I feel this is just the tip of a much larger iceberg.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Now they actually have people who have pleaded guilty and are willing to take plea bargains, it's going to get really uncomfortable for Blatter, he can't pretend he didn't know about this kind of thing. They'll be singing like little birds in a bid to get their own sentences reduced!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Watching Kelly Currie chief Atty behind the charges. He said FIFA corruption has been ongoing for two decades a world cup of fraud and today they have been issued a red card. Our investigation is still in progress.

I just hope they get that bastard Blatter. Currie did mention fraud over the Presidential elections in 2011, so there is hope.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was the IRS guy Weber who said they'd shown FIFA a red card. Everybody groaned.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
NThey'll be singing like little birds in a bid to get their own sentences reduced!
Their sentences will be small IMO. 60 million over 30 years = £2m/year in bribes.

Funders of our political parties bribe donate more than that. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom