Football The 2014/2015 Season Thread

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What a turgid 90 minutes of football that was. Glad I didn't pay for a ticket...oh wait, I did :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Second half was good. First one was dire. I felt that the ref was too strict. Way too many minor freekicks were given

CorNokZ

He'll settle a deal, pay an unknown fuckload of cash, not miss it for a second and go back to being a little argie football kicking cunt

This will have 0(ZERO) consequences for him

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
He's already paid over 5mill, pretty much admitting that he'd not paid the original amount. I can't see what they can possibly do to him other than leech some more cash.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The fixtures are up for next season! I guess this should be in a new thread as there's no international jazz this summer...

Opening day (August 8th):
AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa #BOUAVL
Arsenal v West Ham United #ARSWHU
Chelsea v Swansea City #CHESWA
Everton v Watford #EVEWAT
Leicester City v Sunderland #LEISUN
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur #MUNTOT
Newcastle United v Southampton #NEWSOU
Norwich City v Crystal Palace #NORCRY
Stoke City v Liverpool #STKLIV
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City #WBAMCI

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Awesome, we just confirmed signing Trippier from Burnley. Arguably more valuable to us than Ings, with Walker being a shadow of the player he was a couple of seasons ago and no proper backup.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've actually started watching the womens England team, mainly because Alex Greenwood is one of our mate's girlfriend and is actually quite hot in a dress if you ignore those ridiculous scouse eyebrows, it's really good football and practically no diving either.

4.jpg

Lethul

FH is my second home
After demolishing Denmark it is now time to best Portugal in the final. U21 rules! ;)

CorNokZ

After demolishing Denmark it is now time to best Portugal in the final. U21 rules! ;)
Cunt. Your keeper is a cunt. What a dirty tactic to already be using at such a young age. Next time I hear you whine about diving I'll laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom