FH is my second home
548545_394470973945157_1939830725_n.jpg

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like Liverpool are about to sign Gaston Ramirez for around £16m, woop :D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is going to Norwich?! An excellent Saint-Etienne forward I had my eye on to move to a top-5-or-6-of-the-prem team. But Norwich?!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
We've received an actual money bid for Chamakh :D

Also being linked now with Jovetic (agent supposedly in London for talks) and Mbaye Niang (young beast of a stiker from France, has bags of potential).

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
We've received an actual money bid for Chamakh :D

Also being linked now with Jovetic (agent supposedly in London for talks) and Mbaye Niang (young beast of a stiker from France, has bags of potential).
And rumours about Ganso are about, he's a good player from what I have seen :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
"If John Terry is found guilty+gets the maximum punishment (£2,500),he will only have to work for 2 and a half hours to pay off the fine"... sad if true...

gohan

FH is my second home
..... even if he worked a full 40 hour week (which I'd say he does less than half that) that would mean he only gets 40k per week, probably more like 3 times that for half the hours so more like he'd have to work 25 mins to pay off 2.5k, 50 mins if you take tax into account..... and that's being generous, as he gets more from bonuses, sponsers etc etc

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Which would arguably be less than Suarez's punishment.

gohan

FH is my second home
even 1 million (which would never happen) would be like 8 weeks wages....... money isn't really a punishment

megadave

I am a FH squatter
There's new big man contender! What a pair of wallys.

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Anton Ferdinand going through word by word exchange with 'mr' Terry. #excruciating

Dan Roan ‏@danroan
Prosecution asks Ferdinand how many times he & Terry called each other "a c***". "I couldn't tell you" says Ferdinand.

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Ferdinand has just been asked to explain what his gesture moving his fist back and forth meant: 'a gesture to suggest shagging'

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Ferdinand on trying to shake Cole's hand after game: 'I went to shake his hand and he said to me 'you can't talk to JT like that.''

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Ferdinand to Cole: 'I'm a big man. I can talk to who I want the way I want. '

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He'll be found innocent, despite the video clearly showing what he said.

Suarez, who's case would never even have got to court, will be fucked off by the verdict...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is going to Norwich?! An excellent Saint-Etienne forward I had my eye on to move to a top-5-or-6-of-the-prem team. But Norwich?!
Ok, ignore. It was just some tit on a Norwich forum pissing about with the wiki. I thought it was a bit off!

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Too funny reading about the 'colourful language' in the courtroom.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/09/john-terry-anton-ferdinand-court

As Terry sat in the glass panelled dock, Ferdinand stood in the witness box opposite. He told the court: "He called me a cunt, and I called him a cunt back. And he gave me a gesture as if to say my breath smelled.
"I said to him: 'How can you call me a cunt? You shagged your team-mate's missus, you're a cunt'."
This was a reference to Terry's alleged affair with his then team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.
As Ferdinand jogged down the pitch, he made a "slow fist pump" gesture with his right hand, indicating sex. [...]
The case continues.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He'll be found innocent, despite the video clearly showing what he said.

Suarez, who's case would never even have got to court, will be fucked off by the verdict...

Fucking vile if that happens.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Carter-Stephenson QC: "Lip-reading is not a precise science is it?...it's educated guesswork." Whiteley: "To a degree"

Whiteley is profoundly deaf - but via lip-reading is able to answer Carter-Stephenson's questions.

@danroan

Trying to cast doubt on lip-reader's ability while they are lip reading you and answering in court is probably not the best defence I've ever seen. Lulz.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if 'I called him a black cunt because he is black and he is a cunt' is a valid defense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom