Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
In the 1999-2000 season, Theo Walcott scored more than 100 goals in what was his ONLY season playing for A.F.C.Newbury in the Wessex League.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...madrid.

(couldn't resist)

Anyway, got a link Wazz? Last I heard (this morning or last night) was that it was in the process of falling through.

United folk: What do you know about and how do you rate Zeki Fryers?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
City apparently offered David Silva a new five year contract and £200.000 a week. Mostly because Real Madrid were starting to show interest I think

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
...madrid.

(couldn't resist)

Anyway, got a link Wazz? Last I heard (this morning or last night) was that it was in the process of falling through.

United folk: What do you know about and how do you rate Zeki Fryers?

He will be a loss, has great potential.

rynnor

Rockhound
Its still in a state where it could end up failing - was some suggestion that Real needed to sell to raise the money.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its still in a state where it could end up failing - was some suggestion that Real needed to sell to raise the money.
I doubt the Spanish league will be propped up by the tax payer any more.

Everz

FH is my second home
Sold Mendez-Laing to Fergie junior.

The cull begins at last, this is going to be fun as our squad takes shape.

What an attacking force this could be.

Henriksen(hoping)--Henry​
Jarvis--Sigardarson--Kightly​
Fletcher​
That would destroy the Champ hopefully.. just need a new back four now.​

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Van Gaal appointed as Holland manager.
Dunno what to think of it, but it's probably going to give some interesting press meetings.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Signed a left back from the dutch league, the one defensive position we have genuine prem quality in Fox. Underwhelming.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
522044_10151899444510112_1869059234_n.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
Man I hope financial fair play really happens I really hate Man City right now :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Theyve got a different asian to make money off so can finally offload him i guess

Corran

Part of the furniture
He was always going to go this summer... he has lost alot of the energy that made him a decent addition to the team and without that chase being left in him he doesnt really have a role left. It isnt like he is technically gifted but he made up for that with consistantly being able to harass opponents on the defense and pop up for the odd good goal.

I like the guy alot, but given last season it was always going to end like this. good luck to the lad.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh yeah, I aree it's time for him to go and I wish him all the best... but qpr ? Why that bunch of utter cunts .

Litmus

Resident Freddy
What a midfield qpr will have now, with park constantly harassing the opposition as he does, while Barton literally beats the shit out of them.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
What a midfield qpr will have now, with park constantly harassing the opposition as he does, while Barton literally beats the shit out of them.
Now add De Jong to do some karate kicks and break a few legs, a dream midfield for some..

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
barton will only play about 6 games this season anyway :p bound to pick up more cards.

soze

I am a FH squatter
So Denilson is on loan for another season. We are allegedly getting £20k of his £60k wages covered. We can not even give the guy away as no one will cover his wages :(

People like him are why our wage bill is so high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom